CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Duke kept trying to drive too when they shouldn't. But they hit clutch shots and for some reason UNC decided to brick shot after shot instead of pound inside. Probably due to the mob making the call.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Paige didn't play like a top 50 PG. Haven't seen the heels look this shitty all season. Was like watching 5th graders play.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Epic fail

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Coach should take the brunt of this his offensive game planning terrible down the stretch

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

At least the T-Wizzle mush is still going strong

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Tough loss, but not a big deal in grand scheme of things. Duke always plays unc tough, however I'm surprised they did with that team they fielded tonight. No way unc should have lost, screw the cover. Unc vs Miami Saturday, show me a good number now Vegas !

pilebuck13

Miami gets it handed to them

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

No timeout at the end was just dumb as well, unc hadn't made a bucket the last few possessions. Call timeout with over :10 to go, draw up a play and throw that shit down to Brice.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

1-13 from 3 ain't gonna cut it either. Brice could go for 50 but that ain't gonna win in the tournament.

pilebuck13

Out scored the hell out of them 1st half in paint and had lead coach interviewed at start of second and wants to balance out the 3 point game what the fuk

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    No timeout at the end was just dumb as well, unc hadn't made a bucket the last few possessions. Call timeout with over :10 to go, draw up a play and throw that shit down to Brice.
    The problem with that strategy is Roy is fuking allergic to timeouts; he'll retire with more timeouts in his pocket than all other Heel coaches combined. Maddening. That said, never should have come to that. As I said earlier, they play dumb. No sense of time and situation. They're not, and haven't been in years, a good three point shooting team, yet they continue to launch bad shots instead of pounding it inside against a short-handed, injured, foul plagued team. Either Roy's not coaching it, or the players aren't listening. Either way, something has to change. I have family in Carolina and it's highly probable some shit got broke tonight.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    The problem with that strategy is Roy is fuking allergic to timeouts; he'll retire with more timeouts in his pocket than all other Heel coaches combined. Maddening. That said, never should have come to that. As I said earlier, they play dumb. No sense of time and situation. They're not, and haven't been in years, a good three point shooting team, yet they continue to launch bad shots instead of pounding it inside against a short-handed, injured, foul plagued team. Either Roy's not coaching it, or the players aren't listening. Either way, something has to change. I have family in Carolina and it's highly probable some shit got broke tonight.
    i know this about Roy but they had absolutely no momentum , you have to call a timeout there. Settle the boys down and go win the game. You have to call a timeout there to get the ball into Paige's hands not berry running around with it for 1 seconds and forcing up a contested shot

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

UNC is soft

Move on

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

That game was really ugly if you think about it. It was like a game of street ball. Jacking up bricks. Run run run. No offensive set plays. NO DEFENSE by either squad.

Neither of these teams are making it out of the 1st weekend in the Big Dance playing like this.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    UNC is soft

Move on
    Toniest stop

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Fact is, Paige needs to take a look in the mirror. UNC wins titles with great PG play and this season it's like he took a huge step back. He has a month to figure it out. I really like this team but they aren't going to accomplish any of their goals with Paige shooting 20% and completely unraveling at the end of games. I don't know what is going on with him but he went from being unstoppable to this season being a liability.

First 12