kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Michigan @ Ohio State and ISU @ Baylor

These two games really stick out to me. What do you guys think? Initially when the lines first came out last night I leaned Ohio State PK and Baylor -2 but now I'm seeing the public heavy on both teams and its kinda scaring me off. I think Baylor comes back strong after that shit show performance against Texas Tech and ISU isn't as great on the road. I think this is a big game for Ohio State but on paper Michigan is overall a better team. Thoughts?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Ohio State defends home court. They can bang down low and should own the boards. Mich not as good perimeter shooting on the road as they are at home. It's clear that Levert isn't 100% yet so he's not helping much.

Iowa state has more talent and can 'upset' a downward trending baylor squad. Baylor let TTU & UT score combined 50% from 3 in Baylor's last 2 home games (both losses)... They won't get away with that vs Iowa state either. And with McKay back in action ISU is in better position to battle the boards.

Thomas Bryant
    Thomas Bryant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i like ISU to win outright the line i think should actually be iowa state -2

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

What's up with this terrible camera angle on the UofM - OSU game on ESPN??

Alex Hart
    Update your status
    Alex Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    What's up with this terrible camera angle on the UofM - OSU game on ESPN??
    The announcers said they did this camera angle to show the speed of the two teams. I hate it!