FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by Kaister View Post
    Took A&M 100-1 preseason. Was looking good there for a while
    Yes it was, what are their odds now I haven't even looked at futures since I hit mine a week ago

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Makes sense, better teams The last few years yet they're ranked #1 for the first time in school history and are more experienced.

I I think a lot of you are going to be surprised come tournament time, very well rounded team. No weak spot
    Returned 2 starters, we'll see though. I think as soon as they play a team that doesnt turn the ball over and guards the 3 they will be in trouble. Also they are rather small theyll have trouble against balanced teams that can rebound and there are quite a few of those. Time will tell though.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

Valparaiso

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Returned 2 starters, we'll see though. I think as soon as they play a team that doesnt turn the ball over and guards the 3 they will be in trouble. Also they are rather small theyll have trouble against balanced teams that can rebound and there are quite a few of those. Time will tell though.
    Returning 2 starters doesn't mean much when they had Hart coming off the bench and almost everyone on last years team is back with the addition of Brunson, who's an amazing talent as well. I'm just saying, Villanova is a team I think has a very good shot to go deep finally this year. I'm not calling it a "lock" just simply sharing who I like personally. I respect your opinion

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

villanova is 21-3 right now, #1 in the country. I placed a future on them before the providence game. Their only losses were on a neutral to OU early in the season. At Virginia early in the season, and vs providence in overtime after the snow storm delayed the game , they then went on to beat providence at providence.

They have wins vs #5 Xavier by 31 points, at Creighton by 14, at Butler by 5, at Georgetown by 5, at Seton Hall, vs creighton by 25, and at providence by 12. Some tough in conference road games that most teams would slip up on but not this experienced group.

Nothing to sneeze at, this team has all the makings of a tournament champion. They can shoot the ball, they've been it rebounding teams, they turn teams over and they have senior leadership in PG arcidiacano and ochefu with a good bench. I don't usually back nova more than the next guy who's fading them this year in this thread. I can feel it this year.

Anyone laughing off Villanova already is the real butt of the joke. Just my 2 cents, who knows
    Last edited by FlipsideRM; 02-11-16 at 01:59 PM.

Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

villanova is 21-3 right now, #1 in the country. I placed a future on them before the providence game. Their only losses were on a neutral to OU early in the season. At Virginia early in the season, and vs providence in overtime after the snow storm delayed the game , they then went on to beat providence at providence.

They have wins vs #5 Xavier by 31 points, at Creighton by 14, at Butler by 5, at Georgetown by 5, at Seton Hall, vs creighton by 25, and at providence by 12. Some tough in conference road games that most teams would slip up on but not this experienced group.

Nothing to sneeze at, this team has all the makings of a tournament champion. They can shoot the ball, they've been it rebounding teams, they turn teams over and they have senior leadership in PG arcidiacano and ochefu with a good bench. I don't usually back nova more than the next guy who's fading them this year in this thread. I can feel it this year.

Anyone laughing off Villanova already is the real butt of the joke. Just my 2 cents, who knows
    You just can't make this shit up

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
    You just can't make this shit up
    nice, very valuable input. Why are you here?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I hear ya, last two years at this time they were 22-2 in 2014 and 2015, slightly better record by a game, both times bounced before they reached the Sweet 16, depending on the bracket of course could be more of the same, there's a reason they didnt get over the hump in the tourney the last two years. Not laughing them off but dont see them reaching crazy far in the tourney unless some teams I have in mind are already bumped off.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-11-16 at 02:27 PM.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I hear ya, last two years at this time they were 22-2 in 2014 and 2015, slightly better record by a game, both times bounced before they reached the Sweet 16, depending on the bracket of course could be more of the same, there's a reason they havent gotten over the hump in the tourney. Not laughing them off but dont see them reaching crazy far in the tourney unless some teams I have in mind are already bumped off.
    You could very well be right. This is just one mans opinion and clearly I stand alone with it and that's fine. I'll be the first to say, I was on nc state + the points can them last year. I'll be backing them hard each game this year in the tourney depending on matchup a of course .

Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Nova has no chance of winning dude, like someone have mentioned - no seniors, and they are a classic 1st/2nd round exit team. What else, oh One word - Defense.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
    Nova has no chance of winning dude, like someone have mentioned - no seniors, and they are a classic 1st/2nd round exit team. What else, oh One word - Defense.
    you said my Marquette bet has no chance last night as well because of an early deficit. Your opinion doesn't mean much, as you just troll around here with 0 meaningful posts. I'm done arguing with you as you really don't have much to offer when it comes to this sport. So go ahead and laugh about all my picks, I don't care.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

LeetTroll is back. Welcome back, you basement-dwelling stain.

Sparty to win it all.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post
    LeetTroll is back. Welcome back, you basement-dwelling stain.

Sparty to win it all.
    hard to bet against izzo in March and that team is rolling besides the hiccup in OT to Purdue the other night.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

hard to bet against izzo in March and that team is rolling besides the hiccup in OT to Purdue the other night.
    Yes, sir. Sparty is due for a trip to the finals after reaching Sweet 16, Elite 8, and Final 4 in the previous three tournies.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No seniors?

Pretty sure that doesn't matter. Go back and look at all the senior heavy teams that have been knocked out early.

Talen wins games, not seniority.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    No seniors?

Pretty sure that doesn't matter. Go back and look at all the senior heavy teams that have been knocked out early.

Talen wins games, not seniority.
    Great point. Most teams with seniors means they didn't come out early meaning less talented. Not always the case but mainly. obviously they're more experienced like Wichita state, but you don't go to Wichita state in The first place if you plan on leaving early lol

hawkeyeguy27
    hawkeyeguy27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3189

IOWA: Most top 25 wins of any team in the country. Nasty D, Player of the year candidate in Jarrod Uthoff. Mostly Senior lead team with lots of experience and Iowa has A LOT of depth. I see them reaching the final 4 for sure.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Villanova or michigan state at this moment. Obviously Villanova doesnt have great success in the tourney over the years but the team is so balanced inside and out that if they can put it together they can compete with anyone

BORG
    Update your status
    BORG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

KANSAS

Bill Self needs to work a few more guys into rotation so depth can be more of an advantage. This team will win big 12 and be a#1 seed..

I expect them to win Saturday as well..

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    KANSAS

Bill Self needs to work a few more guys into rotation so depth can be more of an advantage. This team will win big 12 and be a#1 seed..

I expect them to win Saturday as well..
    at OU really? That would be something, I expect OU to be -5 or so

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

at OU really? That would be something, I expect OU to be -5 or so
    I'll be all over Kansas.

BORG
    Update your status
    BORG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

OU hasn't been sharp lately.. Lost to kstate.. Jayhawks are starting to figure it out.. Definitely don't think OU covers 5.. I would bet game come down to wire like last one

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I'll be all over Kansas.
    you think that line will be around -4, -5 as well right? I think OU wins but prob won't play it

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

you think that line will be around -4, -5 as well right? I think OU wins but prob won't play it
    Closer to 2 or 3 IMO. Either way I'll take KU, they're getting hot and I feel a charge for the Big12 coming from them.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Closer to 2 or 3 IMO. Either way I'll take KU, they're getting hot and I feel a charge for the Big12 coming from them.
    If it's 2 I'll have no choice but to play OU there but I don't see it being that low. You've been calling them lately though

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

If it's 2 I'll have no choice but to play OU there but I don't see it being that low. You've been calling them lately though
    Yeah but it'll prob land in the middle of our guesses at 3.5 lol

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Dayton is gonna have something to say in this tourney. They won two games last year with 6 scholarship players and all those are back and have a legit BIG in the middle. Come tourney time you go as your guard play. UVA and Kansas have the best back courts in the country

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Nova

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Yeah but it'll prob land in the middle of our guesses at 3.5 lol
    OU -3.5 vs KU

lines just posted on the score app

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

OAK for me...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100-1 not bad but AM cooks under pressure

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

2/8/16 12:58pm $35.00 $4,375.00 Pending 2/8/16 7:00pm Basketball NCAA Men's Basketball National Champion 2015/16 - Syracuse +12500

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

OU -3.5 vs KU

lines just posted on the score app
    Up to 5 now. Love Jayhawks getting 5 vs anyone.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Up to 5 now. Love Jayhawks getting 5 vs anyone.
    That's where I put it myself. I really think OU wins that game you're right 5 is a lot to lay vs Kansas

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

look for an upset similar to when butler made it to the final a few years ago ....no team is dominate compared to last year with duke and whiskey and Kentucky.....anyone can win it Texas is a good longshot if Michigan can get Levert back and get into they tourney they could make noise its anyones title this year

First 1234 Last