I don't post much, last time i did, i got floored! These are my picks, just sharing!

Indiana +9 (3units); i'm afraid of this, seems like the whole public is gonna jump on this. Hopefully they cover.

washington -3.5 (3units); I think washington is one of the stronger teams in the pac10, they are on a roll, UCLA i thought was getting it together, but the loss to USC recently got me all confused again. Seems like the PAC-10 and Big West are a coin flip this year.

wash st 8 (3units): decent team, against USC at home. I'm thinking too much points to get from a USC team that can't participate in tournaments. USC's big game was against their cross-town rivals. I'm hoping for a let down here!

louisville +1 (3units): almost a pickem in my mind, seton hall not as strong as their last opponents, I like pitino as a coach who needs to motivate his team and win this game.

or state +6.5(3units): gut check on this, both teams with the same record, however the scholars seem to be better at home, i thought they look good early on in the year, but seem to be fading a bit. hopefully i have the right pick, seems like the line is moving towards standford right now, hope stanford doesn't show up for this

other gutchecks:
ucirvine +1
arkansas 1.5
loyola chicago 12