edoggdriveby
    edoggdriveby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

driveby picks

Texas TEch -3: Iowa state just had a player quit, like TT on home court

Drake +1: I don't know how Evansville is favored in this game losing 8 straight. Drake has turned into one of the hottest teams.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Good luck edog. The Eville game is odd to me as well, but Drake feels to easy in this spot.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Love the title..

Tech is looking like they are gonna cover as well...

edoggdriveby

Texas Tech -3

Drake +1

7-0 the last two days, 10-1 in the last three.....just killing it

edoggdriveby

Oregon State +6.5, ML, 1H: Love this line, just like last year there is money to be made betting Oregon State. Have covered in four out of their last 5 Pac-10 games, with only non-cover being @ home against a very good ASU team who pulled away late second half.
    Good value in ML here too as I believe Oregon State wins outright against a bad Stanford team. Probably go 1st half also.

Washington -2 1H, and -4 game:
    A lot of people would probably jump on UCLA as a home underdog, but the play here is Washington. Washington is back in form after a very bad start to Pac-10 play with blowouts @home against Stanford and Cal. I look for them to win big @UCLA who has lost the last two straight up.

Valparaiso 1H +1: I've been playing them a lot lately and they have been covering. Just staying on the ship until it starts to sink.

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

great record the last few days, keep it up

edoggdriveby

Oregon State killed me. Split on Washington bets. Biggest bet of night on Valaparaiso cashed along with a St. Mary's 2H +4 bet which i added.

Overall 3-4 on the night but up 1.5 units. Workes for me!!

edoggdriveby

OREGON STATE +16: Exact spread last year where Oregon State ended up winning straight up. A biased pick, but Oregon State shows up for big games especially after letdown games.

Going to hit this big, with a sprinkle on the ML.

+16 is too hard to ignore with the sporadic play.

edoggdriveby

Oregon State +16:

Bad stretch in the second half which almost screwed the cover, but Or. State came back and was pretty close to actually getting the win.

Didn't do any plays Sunday as I was more focused on just the Colts covering....
    For Monday I'm leaning Boise State +6.5 @ Idaho for the only play. Boise State is hideous on the road lately, but have kept games against decent teams close. Game is still located in Idaho, so I'll probably be going +6.5 along with the ML.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by edoggdriveby View Post
    Oregon State +16: Bad stretch in the second half which almost screwed the cover, but Or. State came back and was pretty close to actually getting the win. Didn't do any plays Sunday as I was more focused on just the Colts covering.... For Monday I'm leaning Boise State +6.5 @ Idaho for the only play. Boise State is hideous on the road lately, but have kept games against decent teams close. Game is still located in Idaho, so I'll probably be going +6.5 along with the ML.
    I like the play, and congrats on the Colts cover.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

edoggdriveby

Addding a play

Syracuse -5 (B 1/2).

Syracuse has some serious shooters, don't think that georgetown will hang.....never know with Georgetown though.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tech wins by double digits today, GL

edoggdriveby

Boise State +6.5
    Boise State ML
    Syracuse -5 (B 1/2)

3-0 on the day with NCAAB to continue my 11th straight day being in the black.

Roddick is starting to heat up, so i hope to end this day 4-0 with a tennis win. He still has work to do though

edoggdriveby

3 plays on tuesday:

Clemson -3
    Michigan State -3
    Kentucky -6

edoggdriveby

3 plays on tuesday:

Clemson -3
    Michigan State -3
    Kentucky -6

Ended up going 0-3 on these last tuesday to end my daily profit streak.

Also lost a large UCLA ML vs Oregon bet on Thursday and decided to cash out some profit and take a break from sports over the weekend to recharge the mind and acclimate myself to a smaller bankroll.

Didn't post beforehand (party foul), but went 3-0 today on Lou -6 (b 1/2), Western Michigan +5, and Texas -2. Also parlayed all 3 which worked out very nice .

Hope to stay on the upside and get some decent profit to put down on a super bowl bet.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Ended up going 0-3 on these last tuesday to end my daily profit streak.

Also lost a large UCLA ML vs Oregon bet on Thursday and decided to cash out some profit and take a break from sports over the weekend to recharge the mind and acclimate myself to a smaller bankroll.

Didn't post beforehand (party foul), but went 3-0 today on Lou -6 (b 1/2), Western Michigan +5, and Texas -2. Also parlayed all 3 which worked out very nice .

Hope to stay on the upside and get some decent profit to put down on a super bowl bet.
    Better luck today