PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Georgia -2.5

Line opened at 3. A little concerning that money is coming on Mizzou.

Georgia clear cut the better team, stifling defense should handle Mizzou, Georgia off their doors blown off, should come out desperate, are in a great spot here. (Mizzou picked to finish last in SEC), last home game lost by 34 to Arkansas (spread was Ark-2).

Just don't see how Mizzou can hang for 60 minutes here..

186 Mizzou offense vs 36th Georgia D.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

dont underestimate mizzou at home porkchop! they play WELL infront of their home crowd.. 8-2 at home only losing 1 home game out of the 3 they played so far this month.. GL on your action Porkchop!
    Points Awarded:

PorkChop gave JayDr3am 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    dont underestimate mizzou at home porkchop! they play WELL infront of their home crowd.. 8-2 at home only losing 1 home game out of the 3 they played so far this month.. GL on your action Porkchop!
    really no interest in this game, in fairness uga only played 3 stinking road games so they might be capable of playing on the road and we just havnt seen it yet. mizzou is god awful, doubt i play them all season and that home record pretty deceiving, have you seen the list of powerhouses they got those 8 wins against? it seriously a win against aub who no great shakes and a bunch of little sisters of the poor.. arky waxed them and a not all that great nc st beat them by double digits.

PorkChop

If they would of beaten or came close to Texas A&M last week, I'd be off this as possible letdown, or lookpast spot. But getting waxed by A&M, should have Georgia wide eyed tonight.

Must win

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    really no interest in this game, in fairness uga only played 3 stinking road games so they might be capable of playing on the road and we just havnt seen it yet. mizzou is god awful, doubt i play them all season and that home record pretty deceiving, have you seen the list of powerhouses they got those 8 wins against? it seriously a win against aub who no great shakes and a bunch of little sisters of the poor.. arky waxed them and a not all that great nc st beat them by double digits.
    yeah i have absolutely 0 interest in this game.. i dont see the value in it. but very true, those wins at home for mizzou weren't that impressive and when they did play some caliber like ark and NC state they got pooped on.. but if i were to take this game i wouldn't go against a team that iknowwill play with intensity at home vs a team that I'm not too sure how they perform on the road.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    If they would of beaten or came close to Texas A&M last week, I'd be off this as possible letdown, or lookpast spot. But getting waxed by A&M, should have Georgia wide eyed tonight.

Must win
    i tend to lean your way but uga been a big enough pain in the arse for me the last few years im often just shying away from them..gl buddy
    Points Awarded:

PorkChop gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PorkChop

Cash it boys
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave PorkChop 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

man i thought those clowns were gonna blow it for you, i swear i know this silly but im of belief if i played them they would have, im convinced that team hates me. lol. nice hit bro

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

man i thought those clowns were gonna blow it for you, i swear i know this silly but im of belief if i played them they would have, im convinced that team hates me. lol. nice hit bro
    You aren't the only one

PorkChop

I literally shut it off and walked away in the final minutes. With 4 minutes left the live spread was -11.5.