kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Thoughts on UNI?

Was thinking about taking them +7. They usually play Wichi pretty tight. Thoughts?

iheartAlabama
    iheartAlabama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Was thinking about taking them +7. They usually play Wichi pretty tight. Thoughts?
    Take it with confidence bet your bank account savings on them

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Since the upset of UNC this UNI team has tanked big time. They don't look anything like what they did to start the season. I would tread lightly if betting them. They are 2-4 in the conference and have been beaten by double digits 2 straight games and now get the best team in the league. But the way this season has gone they will probably upset WSU.

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Yea, they haven't played very well since that UNC win.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Since the upset of UNC this UNI team has tanked big time. They don't look anything like what they did to start the season. I would tread lightly if betting them. They are 2-4 in the conference and have been beaten by double digits 2 straight games and now get the best team in the league. But the way this season has gone they will probably upset WSU.
    When you have a solid coach sometimes a couple bad losses before playing your more respected rival not a bad thing. I really have no desire to play it but I certainly wouldn't touch the shocker side.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    When you have a solid coach sometimes a couple bad losses before playing your more respected rival not a bad thing. I really have no desire to play it but I certainly wouldn't touch the shocker side.
    There's something not right about them. Wonder if there's some in-fighting or something. Watched them at home against Loyola a little. They looked lost.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Agreed, I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole