megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Xavier MOUSEketeers will never be a Final Four team!

Huge stigma attached of being a former MCC & A-10 member means they will NEVER get much respect from the selection committee morons even though they have played in the Big Least for a couple seasons.Those morons have intentionally focked mid major teams every year making it virtually impossible to advance to the Final Four.I still consider Xavier a mid major team with a fancy nametag attached.Dream big Mouseketeer fans but sorry the red headed stepchild ain't ever gonna get that far in the dance because the fix is always in!

BIGBOY88
    BIGBOY88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Your right I need to get off the bandwagon.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

They are trashhhhh, so overrated by beating bums...no way are they top 20 team

popovitsch
    popovitsch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1389

Did they lose again as double digit fav ?

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Sure did glad i went small on em ..ruined my 3 teamer ..i had em on moneyline too smh

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    Huge stigma attached of being a former MCC & A-10 member means they will NEVER get much respect from the selection committee morons even though they have played in the Big Least for a couple seasons.Those morons have intentionally focked mid major teams every year making it virtually impossible to advance to the Final Four.I still consider Xavier a mid major team with a fancy nametag attached.Dream big Mouseketeer fans but sorry the red headed stepchild ain't ever gonna get that far in the dance because the fix is always in!
    Several mid major teams have made it to the final four. Xavier has a good team, I don't see why they couldn't make it if they enter the tournament playing well. Just because they lost tonight they suddenly don't have a chance? If you haven't noticed every team is beatable this season. There is more parody this season then ever.