RooTBoY
    RooTBoY's Avatar Become A Pro!

RooTBoY's NCAA Thread....ON FIRE as of late so check it out

Hey everyone, I just recently switched over to SBRforums website because of lack of confidence and balls in my old forum, but anyways my specialty is NCAA and NBA basketball and ill be providing my leans, plays etc. for everyone to check out. As well as keeping a record of my plays. So GL to all and trust me, if your smart you'll be tailing me within the next 5 days. Lastly, im always open to others opinions, advise and reasoning on plays so feel free to speak your mind.

For today, Jan 19th im liking a few plays

GTech -1.5
    Tennessee -2.5
    Utah - 1.5
    Texas A&M ML
    Miami-Florida ML (unless line moves down a point or 2 then id take the spread, but right now its at -7)

as for NBA

Miami -5.5
    Miami/Indiana

will update leans/plays throughout the day,

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

well RootBoy what's your reasoning for G. Tech?

tabasquito
    tabasquito's Avatar Become A Pro!

TN is worn out (their own words) after this last short-handed home stretch. They get a couple of guys back for this game, but I worry about the fatigue factor in this one. Care to share your thoughts on that?

RooTBoY

Well tcarn, couple of reasons why I like georgia tech, both teams are playing very well this year and the match-up is very similar i like georgia tech because the spread keeps moving down closer to a straight pk so therefore the spread wont really matter. Another huge reason is because Georgia Tech has home court advantage and you and I both know that especially in college basketball playing at home gives you an outstanding advantage and its a 16 seed vs 18 seed game so the GTech students are gonna be fired up.
    But im pretty sure I am going to just pass on this game because there are already enough great leans that its not worth the risk of picking one of these teams to win straight up.

RooTBoY

tabasquito, even though Ten may be "worn out" after their last home stretch, but keep in mind their last game was Jan 16th which was the last game of that home-stretch and that was when they were worn out and fatigue almost lost them the game, luckily they held on to win it in OT. So with 2 days of rest they have no excuse to be worn out anymore and they got a hell of a coach who will refuse to let them make excuses. Also TN's scheduale is by far more hard than Alabamas is, not to mention that they finally formed an identity for themselves after beating Kansas showing the world that they could compete with the best of the best NCAA teams. Anyways fact of the matter is, is that Alabama have been slumping of late losing their last 2 games to Vandy by 1 and then getting demolished by Arkansas by 12 when the spread was 1.5.

Bama will keep it close for the first 15 min but them Volunteers are the real deal this year and will break it open

RooTBoY

Oh and don't forget about the two Vols players that are back like you said, especially with Tatum back theyll take care of business

tabasquito

That stretch definitely showed character. I appreciate your response.

Good luck with the pick.

I am with you on the Texas A&M ML. Let's cash that one!

RooTBoY

yup, thanks....Oh and I saw your post on another thread that was called my lock pick of the day and the person picked Gtech beatin clemson and you asked if you should take the ml or Gtech -3........ If I were you I would wait till late afternoon and take the spread, actually on some sites the line has already moved down to Gtech -1.5 which is perfect.

tabasquito

Yeah, I saw that line moving. I will likely lay off of that one entirely though I lean towards Ga Tech at home especially with the improving line.

RooTBoY

yeaaa well tabasquito, you might have to change your mind yet again and definentely think hard about taking GTech -1.5 sooner than later because Clemsons best player or at least most valuable player Demontez Stitt is out with a sprained mid-foot, Stitt, who leads the team in points per game, scoring in double digits in 11 of their last 13 games as well as leading in assists will take the whole Clemson team off their game

tabasquito

I barely met ya, and I like ya already.

OK. I'll put a unit on the jackets.

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

just because georgia tech won against n.c. who has lost 6 games this year not the same from last year and they lost to georgia remember georgia got killed by missioui ..... my point is you guys are all homers just cause they beat nc good luck the pick is clemson +1.5

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan2009 View Post
    just because georgia tech won against n.c. who has lost 6 games this year not the same from last year and they lost to georgia remember georgia got killed by missioui ..... my point is you guys are all homers just cause they beat nc good luck the pick is clemson +1.5
    Same Gtech team that beat DUKE on the road. Gtech has been excellent at home this year.

RooTBoY

yo sportsfan you got anger problems or something dude, your whole post made absolutely no sense against my reasoning. Take a look at the posts again do I ONE TIME mention N.C. at all??? Seriously dude you got some issues, all your talking about is how myself and others are on GTech because they beat N.C. when not once did I mention that, hmmm and why didnt I mention N.C. because they suck ass, I KNOW THISSSS which is why your logic is absolutely pathetic. Haha callin me a homer cause "apparently im obsessed with nc and talked about how good they are in my last posts" can you read sportsfan, check the posts again and let me know where i mention nc at all dumb a**

RooTBoY

Yeaa SportsGuy, with you all the way, Gtechs on fireee right now..... i dont know what this fools talkin about, do you see me talk about n.c. at all in any of my posts?

sportsfan2009

umm... good luck than

sportsfan2009

Quote Originally Posted by RooTBoY View Post
    Yeaa SportsGuy, with you all the way, Gtechs on fireee right now..... i dont know what this fools talkin about, do you see me talk about n.c. at all in any of my posts?

sportsfan2009

Facts :

19. Tigers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Tuesday games.
  20. Tigers are 9-1-1 ATS in their last 11 games as an underdog of 0.5-6.5.
  21. Tigers are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.

22. Yellow Jackets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
  23. Yellow Jackets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
  24. Yellow Jackets are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Tuesday games.

sportsfan2009

YOU GUYS pound gt so i can get more than +1.5

sportsfan2009

oh yeah i am soo dumb wats the score 9-2 5 mins into it

RooTBoY

WOWWWWW, you have officially been owned sportsfan, you dont even have the right to speak in this thread. How embarrassing, next time just listen to me and you wont throw away your money like you did tonight

GTech-1.5 WIN

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Nice picks...how confident are you on Utah?

RooTBoY

Hello world, well I went 6-4 yesterday. Not to bad but still could have done better. There are a shit ton of games today and ill tell you which ones i think are locks and my leans as well.

So far,

UMass -2.5
    Central Mich -6
    Western Mich -2 1/2
    Cinci ML
    N Illinois -5 1/2
    Marq -13 1/2
    UNLV -6

Will have more plays and updates shortly