Trust me today

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by coach 40/40 View Post
    R6 scratch the 2
    Yeah just the early pick 4 today

Played it for a $1 but 0.50 is fine for ($10)

Shouldn’t share horizontally lol we split haha

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Get down and pick up your 50+ units ...

Might hit the early pick 4 today also in my

Tried to get down on the street today 317

Only number in jersey / philly you can’t play

Sweeper check in!

Calling my west coast guy to get me the street # hahaha

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I have Rory 100/1400

Lost $200 on Xander

But also Rory 105/100 vs dj (72)

I’ve been talking about fleetwood , so if Rory falters I hope he gets it, his putting from D is sick...

Only thing I hate about this is rahm masters odds are gonna suck now

Matsui and rahm this year in Augusta EW

Westwood & Sergio in every matchup

Rickie wild card

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

But yes of course, Had much more money while partaking

fukk this square sober shit
    I'm using this. Effective immediately.

(oh and I'm USING, too)
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave Grivas_Digeni 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Bucks shit the Fukin bed hometown team playing insane fml

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Great call on the the over and under LK. Your writes up were exactly right.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good call RORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Welp, Brutal stretch was saved with Rory winning, getting 14 back and still down few.

FDU vs Prairie View, This just comes down to pace. In a half court set (which i expect) FDU will get the grind the win, If it's up and down , then Panthers will be victorious. If you make the Panthers guard deep into the shot clock, you willl be rewarded with fouls and the Knights shoot it well from the line. Half Court execution, will frustrate the Panthers. Lean FDU

Cornell @ Robert Morris, Zero Opinion.

IUPUI @ Marshall, The Jaguars are going to give the Herd the pace they love to play with. They have also been off for 14 days. Can't bet against Marshall here, but I don't wanna lay that big # either.

Hofstra @ NC ST, This is just an upset special imo. I mean the Pride while upset they are dancing, is the #8 most experienced team and should have something prove to before before calling this season quits. NC ST should be completely devastated and I'm not sure what kinda home court edge this is even going to be. I suppose we find out the energy from the team early on, Im wiling to invest against that. I'll take the Pride +420 for a unit. You can bet these in a multitude of way, playing the 1h, both ATS and ML , game ATS… Ive just chosen not to spread and that outright call 100/420

Lipscomb/Davidson, This is pretty clear to me as well. ITs an over game. LIp got knocked out by Liberty playing slow, and Davidson by St Louis. Even if both are upset they are playing here, Its simply a chance for teams to just play, & Have fun in the style they both love. I realize Davidson has played at a slow pace this season, but a lot of that is the conference and I think in this situation Coach McKillop w/ let 'em lose. Play Over 149 1x

Campbell @ UNC Greensboro, Greeny has nothing to be upset about. Put together a great season and just ran unto a 26 win Wofford squad. It is an interesting spot, simply because if Chris Clemons getting another chance to shine. He last game of a great career, He'll get his 30+ and that makes the dog look sexy here. But If Greeny really wants to win , they will be too , much.. PASS

St Francis (PA) @ Indiana, This line just makes me Laugh and running far away.

Wright St @ Clemson, Both styles match. Tigers can't get up for this. Just sprinkle this ML $20, as it could of course be a blow out, but you don't wanna miss out a 9/1 Dog that's capable in a spot like this. Also this way you don't have a unit invested backing them ATS or anything. Wright St +900 0.2x

San Diego @ Memphis, Get matchup here, with 2 teams who will play hard. I think you can toss the motivation angle of capping that goes into these tournament games. On the court, there is potential for a ton of points from the line on both sides. I lean towards the dog and OVER , total I like more than the side. Torreos traveling here mid way cross the US and 8 days off being competing. The chance of slow start is what keeps me off making it a play.

South Dakota St, @ Texas, Could be ugly to watch, and Way to many possibilities to invest on.

Arky @ Providence, Razorbacks are the ideal type of team you wanna back to make a run in a tournament like this. They are the 12 youngest team in the nation, and you've seen they have talent. They want to play and be here, while this could really be something for Mike Anderson build on entering next season. I mean 8-10 in SEC with this youth is a success. Its just a very tough first round matchup for them. 6 points is alot here, man this is a very reluctant pass

Lo La Chi @ Creighton , Can't be sure if the Jays want this or not, def not laying that many…

Cal St Northridge @ Utah Valley, You better believe Mark Gottfried will have his kids ready and they are another team like arky, that this could really pay off. But again The Wolverines are too strong for them here.

Belmont @ Temple, Simply just gonna root for Dunpfy and the local owls here. Can't back them financially.

Dayton @ Colorado, This is a long way to go , for the flyers on short notice and expect them to be ready.

I took NEVADA 18/1 to win the West region, this squad has been on cruise control and have a very beatable path. They got a good draw, and were like this price to win it all , earlier in season.

GL , Hopefully I can provide some winners down the stretch…

Ill have the NCAA TOURNAMENT up later…
    Points Awarded:

johnnygooble gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

Arkansas best play is not suiting up

jjgold

Kid knocked out

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

In my New Jersey William Book, they have a promo to bet between 17-25 games from thursday - sunday at least $5 and 25/25 gets 1 million but 17-25 wins gets paid, so a Fun Promo.

East Region:

UCF vs VCU (Columbia), One of the worst draws / spots VCU could of received as far as trying to advance. UCF Get a dream matchup with plenty of motivation and anger to build off that Memphis debacle, the last time we backed them PLAY UCF 125/100 1x

Liberty vs Miss St (San Jose), Flames will have had 12 days off and a trip to cali to contend with here. However, their style fits, but Ben Howland experience too much.

Va Tech vs St Louis (San Jose) , I'll tell you right the Hokies have their hands full. Travis Ford has these kids confident and their rebounding on neutral is main reason we been backing them. This is going be an ugly muck it type game, that plays right into the dogs hands here. Furthermore I think St Louis can advance after this as well. Some timely shots and look out. In My bracket I took them to advance into the second weekend, so the least I can do is the 11 points in a game that could be in the 50's. Play St. Louis +11 1x (And Look Im the biggest Buzz Williams fan and I totally realize Justin Robinson is back, but that might cause problems early, as good as he is. A lot to adjust. If Va Tech does win this game, then they can will easily win in the round of 32 and matchup excellent with duke. Its just one of those things, that I took a shot on with my bracket and do like the points here as a play

I've been saying all year that I can't wait to see this Maryland team play in this tourney , but they sure have been going in the opposite direction. Even if they get by the Belmont/Temple winner (which I doubt they will) , LSU will roll them.

In my Bracket I have Michigan St Beating Duke and Winning this Region

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

West Region:

Im assuming Syracuse will be the most popular first round play, but Baylor is more than capable. Lost 4 in row but that week off was perfect to get it together, I realize Tyus Battle is back as well for the cuse but this game is going to just brutal from a viewing perspective. Extensive deep shot clock possessions, the best offense for both will be a missed shot, since neither can defensive rebound. They are both terrible from the line as well. Its trap city imo, Im already hearing people saying Cuse over Zags, well they are missing this one. Baylor +3 -120 1x

ASU should be the Johnnies and the get Hurley vs old team, which they could easily beat. PAC 12 might end up making noise after all that talk, (which was true) they just got some excellent draws. I mean oregon could ask for a better than wiscy as well. In my bracket have ASU beating buffalo

Already Explained Nevada 18/1 to play, but to speak individual matchup here. Florida finished strong and everybody seen there SEC run, but people just forgot about this Wolf Pack team, They have just been walking through the motions until this time. The 7 seed is a blessing, (besides T TECH) cuz Michigan isn't making a run through these teams , Florida/NEvada /TEch, no way. They are drawn brutally. Play on Nevada -135 1x

I don't know what to w/ Florida St per usual, wouldn't surprise if they made the final four or lost to vermont.

So I have Nevada over Zags in my bracket.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Midwest Region:

New Mexico St +6.5 vs Auburn, I know the Aggies rebounding are so dominant because of their conference, but its still really good. For a guard oriented 3 point reliant team in Auburn coming off the SEC run, I think its brutal spot. I take the points but pick the upset, in bracket. Play NM ST +6.5 1x

I also picked them to beat kansas (as these 4 , Auburn / Kansas / Northeastern/ NM ST ) could go any way, and honestly I like Auburn chances of advancing the least outta the 4.

Seton Hall +3 -115 vs Wofford, this one needs no write up.

I have no clue what to do with houston . But I have Kentucky beating North Carolina to reach final 4

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Oregon +1.5 1x, just a dream matchup for their style

Villanova is going to win Im looking ro something to Parlay them w/ on the mL.. But for now Villanova -210/Open 1x

Old Dominion +13 1x , Just too many points for this type of game, and Since I have Nova beating the winner here, I'll pick the upset in my bracket pools

I have zero clue who to pick at this point oregon / k st UVA / tenny/ cincy / nova/ etc

I know a lot of people are picking Irinve, but Kansas St is just better doing what they do, then all these similar styles like Irvine/Wiscy / Oregon.

Ultimately I took UVA over Tenny

I took Michigan St over Nevada

Kentucky over Virginia

Michigan St to cut down the nets , w/ Cassius Winston MVP

Points Awarded:

cwnotorious gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

That’s prob it for first round

Maybe something tomorrow

Howard Over & NCC under I wanted but missed the moves big time

Texas Tech 1h I’m holding a place for as they will start fast I’m sure

Brown for tomorrow I’m looking at as well

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

In my New Jersey William Book, they have a promo to bet between 17-25 games from thursday - sunday at least $5 and 25/25 gets 1 million but 17-25 wins gets paid, so a Fun Promo.

East Region:

UCF vs VCU (Columbia), One of the worst draws / spots VCU could of received as far as trying to advance. UCF Get a dream matchup with plenty of motivation and anger to build off that Memphis debacle, the last time we backed them PLAY UCF 125/100 1x

Liberty vs Miss St (San Jose), Flames will have had 12 days off and a trip to cali to contend with here. However, their style fits, but Ben Howland experience too much.

Va Tech vs St Louis (San Jose) , I'll tell you right the Hokies have their hands full. Travis Ford has these kids confident and their rebounding on neutral is main reason we been backing them. This is going be an ugly muck it type game, that plays right into the dogs hands here. Furthermore I think St Louis can advance after this as well. Some timely shots and look out. In My bracket I took them to advance into the second weekend, so the least I can do is the 11 points in a game that could be in the 50's. Play St. Louis +11 1x (And Look Im the biggest Buzz Williams fan and I totally realize Justin Robinson is back, but that might cause problems early, as good as he is. A lot to adjust. If Va Tech does win this game, then they can will easily win in the round of 32 and matchup excellent with duke. Its just one of those things, that I took a shot on with my bracket and do like the points here as a play

I've been saying all year that I can't wait to see this Maryland team play in this tourney , but they sure have been going in the opposite direction. Even if they get by the Belmont/Temple winner (which I doubt they will) , LSU will roll them.

Yale beating LSU

jjgold

Kid Thank You

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Greeny to win live worth a few $

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

89 @ half in our total and both ml dogs fighting ...

SWATINYC
    SWATINYC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1324

GL kid

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Temple Kid get some

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Thanks guys

I’ll be rooting temple for sure ...

Well had a 4.5/1 dog in a one possession game with 20 seconds ... 1h ml and game ATS won, so basically 3/4 I suggest hit besides the one I personally played lol... I mean just didn’t want too much on it...

Our 9/1 kinda same thing, down 3, under 20 seconds ... so we got the value looking for

1-1-1 -0.2x

Really should swept

But hopefully you when with the other options

Cheers

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Age Belmont has never won a NCAA tourney game - don't think that changes. Also the other play in game favorite just won. Can't have both winning

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Temple Kid get some

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Wednesday 3/20,

Lets build of last nights picks.

North Carolina Central vs North Dakota St (Dayton), I've already spoken about this matchup. Really wanted the under but missed the move and it continues to drop. Two of the slowest paced teams still playing (292 & 317) while neither team fouls that much (especially the Bison). However this game could go a few different ways as far as the winner is concerned. I would not be laying the points tho, that's for sure.

UAB @ Brown, The Blazers have a chance to really build something in this tournament. They have b2b 20 win seasons and that young group in Coach Ehsan 3rd season, that these tournaments are perfect for. The problem is they travel up north to Providence, to play a team that gonna be extremely loose. The Bears have 11 days off isn't that bad as ivy always plays 2 games a week anyway. Now The Blazers had ODU al but beat in their last game, so how will they recover is really up in the air. I just worry about UAB, getting it what is going to be a track meet, whether they like it or not. This total is up 8 points from the opener, and you can clearly see why. Its important to cap these games tournament games earlier. UAB rebounding will be big, but gotta lean the home team as they will get their style here and be the much looser squad playing that way.

Howard @ Coastal Carolina, Already wrote some on this one as well. Another track meet, that has already moved. I mean every possession has a chance of scoring. Both foul a ton, both shoot it well from the line. Neither can end a defensive possession w/ a rebound. Just up and down throughout and prob still gets over this big #.

Southern Miss @ Longwood, Golden Eagles went a run to finish the season strong. They have a very experienced group, and Doc Sadler finally had a good season in his 5th year. But this is a tough ask (from a motivational stance)going into this tiny gym up in Virginia to play a 15-17 Longwood who has been off 15 days. How they are even still playing is really beyond me, but im sure coach aldrich will have a much easier task getting his kids to wanna play, in this being his first season. If I knew the Golden Eagles were gonna be focused and bring it, then I'd be all over this first half under, and their defense plus the 15 days off for the Lancers could be a perfect storm. The home court edge isn't because there are going many fans there, its simply a mental thing for this team to have to overcome about why they are being forced to go here.

Green Bay @ ETSU, I remember reading that the Buccs who won 25 games last year, were really upset after losing in the conference tournament final and dropping a few games late in the reg season, unable to make the postseason. Even though they lost of that group, Coach Forbes will have an easy angle to motivate as here they are again going for 25 wins. Buccs don't play a fast pace but they execute and score will ease. Phoenix plays at one of the quickest paces, and that can't bode well here. This is romp PLAY ETSU -11.5 1x

Wichita St @ Furman, We had success riding the Shockers down the stretch, they underachieved all year, then decided to turn it on but it was too late. I just don't see how they get up for this game at all & Furman should wanna win here. On the court the rebounding edge would be big for the Shockers if they cared, but they won't. Paladins get the 3 ball going early and they could roll. One thing of note here, if this game is tight and Wichy finds that competitive edge and wants to play then they will win. So Bottom line, Im thinking Furman wins if they start early and that angle is right, so if backing Paladins play the 1h, as I don't see a come back from them. Its not ideal for them to be off 10 days , to back them 1h (and I don't see a line for the first 20 currently , as is) Lean Furman 1h -3 or better.

Harvard @ Georgetown, I believe you can toss the motivational capping angles here, and assume both will bring it. I simply see a lot of execution on both offensive ends. Line is right now both ways imo. Lots of back door cuts in this one.

Toledo @ Xavier, Both of these squads will be playing hard I promise you that. Xavier could potential lack that extra over achieving attitude tho they played w/ down the stretch. I think that magic is over. I don't understand why Toledo is getting so many , wow 6.5! I get the #'s skewed from weaker SOS, but they can flat out shoot the basketball. Chance to play a bigger brother type in a postseason atmosphere. Loaded w/ experience , I don't see how they don't go all out here. I saw their NIT REACTION, and it was mixed feelings I guess lol… Play Toledo +6.5 1x

More to come

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Norfolk St @ Alabama, I know the Spartans aren't happy w/ missing out in the dance and losing to NCC in the MEAC Final. I mean how could they after dominating that league going 14-2. Now they get an Alabama team who could easily win this tournament. Avery kids will bring it, and could be a great building block for these underclassmen. Becareful looking at the numbers as the SOS difference #23 vs #351, yeah thats outta 353. Its just difficult to back team laying 16, who isn't explosive. They will win with rebounding and defense and still should cover this #. I just wish they shot it better from the line, with the rule changes , because they will be living at the line as well, in this one.

Grand Canyon @ West Virginia, Zero clue what to expect from either.

Stony Brook @ South Florida, USF I predict will be up for this tournament, as its coach Gregory's 2nd year and they are young. Pretty Much expected something like this and probably was even a goal off the 10 win campaign last year. This is a good Seawovles team, 24 wins vs a weak schedule but even still. Both squads play similar styles and win with defense and rebounding. Well USF's is just better and more battle tested. If its tight late, its gonna be scary holding a bulls tickets as they are so terrible from the line. (63.9%, 339th) Since both teams foul a ton, Im worried about losing those points from the strike in trying for this cover. I think they cover this # throughout the grind of the game, and shouldn't come down to that. I think the kids trip to Florida, could be more fun than business also. Play So Florida -7.5 0.5x

Central Michigan @ DePaul, I like Depaul to win, but too many points for me.

Tex So @ New Orleans, Don't count on Johnny Jones to have his team motivated here. Wanna fade them, but I'll pass.

Butler @ Nebraska, I like Nebraska to win, but not laying points either.

Sam Houston St @ TCU, Bearkats another one (16-2 in conference and no dancing) Can't get involved here.

Grambling St @ UT Rio Grande, Just looks like a stone over game. Both wanna run and get several points from the line. PLAY OVER 144 1x

Arizona St @ St John's , Looked I picked the Sun Devils to beat Buffalo in my bracket, but I just hate all this public love on them right now. The Johnnies are going get more points from the line and in the turnover battle. St Johns +2 1x

Lo La Mary @ Cal Baptist, Can't call it

Presbyterian @ Seattle, Super long travel here, with 13 days off since playing. But I do like he matchup for them, just not enough to back 'em.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

ADDING Belmont +3 for tomorrow also

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Think I’m going to tail the Toledo play. Xavier looked crushed after giving up that win to Nova in the Big East Tourney. Best of luck!

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

East Region:

Love this.

Firstly Im on UCF. I rode Saint Louis is conference tournamnet, was a cash cow. I will say this, they can't make FTs. Im also a V tech fan and Buzz Williams, but there is talk of him leaving. I don't think they'll lose though. They'll be able to skunk St Louis a little bit.

I love your Nevada future.I cant see them losing to Florida.

I hope LSU brings it. Were looking at a one seed 2 weeks ago and then controversy, debacle in tournament. But theyre far too talented to not show up. They rally. They also had a player lose their life early in the season. They are playing for him. and for their interim coach. Theyre honestly a chance to go on a big run.....Mich State has their hands full, IF they get it done. For me, if they get by the first game they could be dancing for a few weeks. OR they could get yales best shot, a team ive liked all year but i dont think they have a chance of stopping LSU. I will prob take the over as well.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

West Region:

Im assuming Syracuse will be the most popular first round play, but Baylor is more than capable. Lost 4 in row but that week off was perfect to get it together, I realize Tyus Battle is back as well for the cuse but this game is going to just brutal from a viewing perspective. Extensive deep shot clock possessions, the best offense for both will be a missed shot, since neither can defensive rebound. They are both terrible from the line as well. Its trap city imo, Im already hearing people saying Cuse over Zags, well they are missing this one. Baylor +3 -120 1x

ASU should be the Johnnies and the get Hurley vs old team, which they could easily beat. PAC 12 might end up making noise after all that talk, (which was true) they just got some excellent draws. I mean oregon could ask for a better than wiscy as well. In my bracket have ASU beating buffalo

Already Explained Nevada 18/1 to play, but to speak individual matchup here. Florida finished strong and everybody seen there SEC run, but people just forgot about this Wolf Pack team, They have just been walking through the motions until this time. The 7 seed is a blessing, (besides T TECH) cuz Michigan isn't making a run through these teams , Florida/NEvada /TEch, no way. They are drawn brutally. Play on Nevada -135 1x

I don't know what to w/ Florida St per usual, wouldn't surprise if they made the final four or lost to vermont.

So I have Nevada over Zags in my bracket.
    Baylor has Makai, probably best plaer on the floor....former Yale PG who took down Baylor in tournament is a beast. No one showing them love, their capable of routing Syracuse. Exactly. Hurley isnt losing this one after losing last year in play in, and he gets chance at buffalo. that is a tough draw for buffalo, who should have been a 5 seed....and yes Michigan needed to win that game aginst mich st, now paying the price.

Loaded down there.......Nevada rolls

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Agree mike

I see your on ASU and be both like that potential matchup with buffalo but I don’t like the matchup tonight ...

We shall see...

Yeah Nevada 18/1 is crazy #

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by jolyolyolyman View Post
    Think I’m going to tail the Toledo play. Xavier looked crushed after giving up that win to Nova in the Big East Tourney. Best of luck!
    Let’s get it!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Adding AC +22 1x

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Midwest Region:

New Mexico St +6.5 vs Auburn, I know the Aggies rebounding are so dominant because of their conference, but its still really good. For a guard oriented 3 point reliant team in Auburn coming off the SEC run, I think its brutal spot. I take the points but pick the upset, in bracket. Play NM ST +6.5 1x

I also picked them to beat kansas (as these 4 , Auburn / Kansas / Northeastern/ NM ST ) could go any way, and honestly I like Auburn chances of advancing the least outta the 4.

Seton Hall +3 -115 vs Wofford, this one needs no write up.

I have no clue what to do with houston . But I have Kentucky beating North Carolina to reach final 4
    louisville....what about this matchup needs no write up. wofford is just inferior.??

First ... 553554555556557558559 ... Last