JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

college bball picks

had already opened a thread but i wasn't keepin up with it. too unorganized. this is the one ill be keeping up with.

will be posting an official pick for tomorrow afternoon

JayDr3am
    Handi

just plugged in:

Oakland +17

i saw this Oakland grizzly team give Michigan state a hard time.. i believe they do this here at Virginia. Oakland has some low key talent on both sides of the ball.

JayDr3am
    Handi

heads up: most of the time i am on underdogs. its just the way i play it.

JayDr3am
    Handi

garbage time points came in the clutch!

1-0

might make another pick tonight. still lookin into it

JayDr3am
    Handi

just plugged in:

Nevada +300

the line is +8.5 and i know i should take the points but i believe Nevada is the better team and wins outright. I'm being super risky but i think the 1 for 3 payout is worth it. Nevada has been good ATS lately, I'll give them a shot here

Last edited by JayDr3am; 12-30-15 at 08:00 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

plugged in:

UC Davis +17

JayDr3am
    Handi

2-1 on the day

got some good spots in the early games tomorrow

JayDr3am
    Handi

Wednesday afternoon 5:30. I hate picking the early games but I like this one too much.

Rutgers +18.5 take it and love it.

JayDr3am
    Handi

2-2 college bball

Oregon state +8 (+105)

Utah has come out shaky this month, i believe Oregon state will give them a hard time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vavoulas

BIGBOY88
    BIGBOY88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Should of tailed you!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOY88 View Post
    Should of tailed you!!
    its a comfty lead but it still aint over yet! another half to play.. its never over till the fat lady sings lol

be here late tonight or in the morning and ill have another good pick i feel awesome about.

JayDr3am
    Handi

that dumb ass reid really stuck his leg out there to trip the ref.. if that flagrant II truly almost cost me the game.. if that would have lost me the game i would have headbutted a baby i swear.

3-2 college bball

will either post late tonight or tomorrow morning.. crunchin some numbers for tomorrows early college bball games

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Good luck jay

JayDr3am
    Handi

Syracuse +11.5

Duke has been struggling to really just outright dominate their opponent like usual.. they are on a 2 game losing streak.. against respectable teams, but 2 L's is 2 L's no matter how I put it. ive been watching and its been puzzling.. I believe Syracuse gives them a hard time this evening.. I don't think its gonna be easy peasy for duke like everyone thinks..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Good luck jay
    you too flip! I saw you hit the books HARD yesterday.. congrats big dog! it prolly is best to chill a day or 2 after such a good day of raping the books lol I'm keepin my eyes peeled!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    Syracuse +11.5

Duke has been struggling to really just outright dominate their opponent like usual.. they are on a 2 game losing streak.. against respectable teams, but 2 L's is 2 L's no matter how I put it. ive been watching and its been puzzling.. I believe Syracuse gives them a hard time this evening.. I don't think its gonna be easy peasy for duke like everyone thinks..

syrcause wins outright! tyler Roberson came up huge. 20 damn rebounds. mike gbinije playing some clutch ass basketball.

1-0 on the day

4-2 College bball

OU +1.5 +100

the first meeting between these teams came down to the wire.. I expect the same tempo/outcome. arguably the best team is getting a couple points? gimme'em ill take'em proudly

JayDr3am
    Handi

damn buddy hield couldn't get it done.. hell of game. OU almost snook a win right there in the end..

1-1 on the day

4-3 college bball picks

JayDr3am
    Handi

Providence PK

I usually like picking lines where I have some points to lean on for some cushion (Underdogs) and I also hate picking the early games (superstitious) lol

but I like how providence plays infront their crowd (9-2 home record) the last meeting between these 2 teams providence was AWAY and was down 11 at the half but came back and showed some 2nd half resilience and out scored butler by 19 points.. (81-71 Prov) I'm not worried about providence showin some tenacity.. should be a good game but I believe I'm on the right side of the PK'em..

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

I played the Friars as well. It's a toss up game that's why you have to take the home team with the best player on the floor.

Snake24

Good luck to us.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    Providence PK

I usually like picking lines where I have some points to lean on for some cushion (Underdogs) and I also hate picking the early games (superstitious) lol

but I like how providence plays infront their crowd (9-2 home record) the last meeting between these 2 teams providence was AWAY and was down 11 at the half but came back and showed some 2nd half resilience and out scored butler by 19 points.. (81-71 Prov) I'm not worried about providence showin some tenacity.. should be a good game but I believe I'm on the right side of the PK'em..

i dont like their recent performances at home combined with how far above their averages they shot from behind the arc in that 1st meeting. i really like provo (mostly cause big fan of dunn) but i had a hard time finding the points they put up at butler. under really only consideration for me so i hope you cash it man.

Snake24

Looks like the forum is Go Butler! Should be a good game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    Looks like the forum is Go Butler! Should be a good game.
    ill be rooting for ya'll, ive taken to rooting for friars since dunn came aboard. just dont like their current form or how well they had to shoot in the 1st meeting, there just no way i see them making 9 more treys than butler again, would actually be surprised if they had any edge from distance in this one which a lot of points to make up if the case..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    I played the Friars as well. It's a toss up game that's why you have to take the home team with the best player on the floor.
    yeah i usually never pick games like this cause it is basically a toss up but i believe prov is a better is a better team especially at home. GL snake

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Gl buddy, keep grinding

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Gl buddy, keep grinding
    GL to ya my dude!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Kris dunn but came in the clutch LATE in the game.. & i swear ben bentil is a baby amare stoudemire lol was a good game

1-0 on the day

was leaning Illinois but glad i stayed away from that shit show..

just plugged in:

texas A&M -7

i like LSU, I'm actually a big fan.. but i honestly dont see how they stay within the 7 here.. they're bad on the road. haven't done well on the road all season.. Texas A&M has future NBA talent.. i like'em at home laying the 7. sorry for being so late if you're tailing

JayDr3am
    Handi

2-0 today

6-3 College bball

& my wow wtf holy shit parlay hit lol in OT off of 1 foot stepback

i have a couple strong leans for tomorrow

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i dont like their recent performances at home combined with how far above their averages they shot from behind the arc in that 1st meeting. i really like provo (mostly cause big fan of dunn) but i had a hard time finding the points they put up at butler. under really only consideration for me so i hope you cash it man.
    dude you hit it right on the head.. their bad performance and average from the behind the arc in the 1st meeting carried over to this meeting but luckily hit the right ones. you have to say dunn played well because he hit some clutch shots that no doubt won them the game, but he struggled momentarily, it was a grimy 1st half for him.. i think he had 2 pts

JayDr3am
    Handi

Wake Forest 1H +11 even

North Carolina hasn't been comin out and just burying their opponent like you would think.. January has been a tough month for them, although they've been winning, they haven't really blew a caliber team out of the water.. with that being said, wake forest is a decent sized and well coached team. this a tough month for wake forest, playing nothing but high caliber teams but if you pay attention they are staying in the game, showing early resilience.. giving teams a real hard time to just outright dominate them. they're keeping it close with teams like Louisville & duke & ncstate & vtech so i trust them here to cover the +11 1H

JayDr3am
    Handi

Seton Hall +7.5

Man, talk about sneaking under the radar as far talent AND ranking in divison.. Seton hall is one of those sleepers teams that people underestimate.. first off they play wonderful infront of their crowd which i have noticed is HUGE in college.. they're 8-1 on their own floor so I'm not worried about their effort cause i know they'll show up big with the opportunity... villanova does worry me a little cause they are also decent on the road, but i believe Seton hall will give'em a good run. these 2 teams played exactly 2 weeks ago today @ villanova, this is a great revenge spot for seton hall on their home floor.

JayDr3am
    Handi

sheesh. wake forest left a few easy points out there for the backdoor. not a good start to the day. i knew todays card would be absolutely shitty. definitely a mood killer when you have a HUGE 10u day yesterday then today lose your first 1u lol

heres another first half play i liked..

Michigan -9.5 1H

being at home against a poor Minnesota team, i believe they come out & put this away early in the 1H.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Nice thread my man, keep up the great work...

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Nice thread my man, keep up the great work...
    I'm trying big dog! you too!

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

jay what do you think about FSU?

1234 ... Last