THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

December 16 leans

Alright...
    I like Tennessee. They get FAU on the second leg of a back to back road trip... Which is weird in college?
    Tennessee has as much fire power as EKU did and actually play a little defense.
    Their tired legs should be a disadvantage against this team.
    I think I like 1st half and full game.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I love this south Dakota St team this year.
    Senior lead.
    Share the ball and execute on offense. I don't think anything about Texas tech is going to scare them either.
    Seems like too many pts.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

St marys has dismantled any team who has stepped onto their home floor.
    And I think it continues tonight.
    Marys is 5-0 ATS in last 5 home games and 11-4 ATS against the big sky conf.
    Southern Utah is 8-21 ATS in their last 29 non conf games, 0-4 ATS in last 4 games and 0-4 ATS against a team with a winning record

Toledo Ed
    Toledo Ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

All those stats you posted for St Mary's is honestly meaningless in the cap. Stop using that info. It's doesn't tell you anything about the team. If you are going to use numbers you need to be using kenpom numbers and betting percentages. Bol

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I like the card tonight, but on mobile so can't type much...

hopefully i I have time later ...

gl hammer

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Toledo Ed View Post
    All those stats you posted for St Mary's is honestly meaningless in the cap. Stop using that info. It's doesn't tell you anything about the team. If you are going to use numbers you need to be using kenpom numbers and betting percentages. Bol
    Doesn't mean anything in the cap, I know this.
    But I like to see trends. especially when a team is dominant at home or they perform well against a certain conference. Which both of those numbers that I listed tell me that.

And I use kenpom. Thanks.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Liking the Jackrabbits play a lot. Almost seems like they know the public will bet against such a lesser name school, so they keep making them underdogs against bigger names.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    Liking the Jackrabbits play a lot. Almost seems like they know the public will bet against such a lesser name school, so they keep making them underdogs against bigger names.
    Public is and will be on sd state

Toledo Ed

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Doesn't mean anything in the cap, I know this.
    But I like to see trends. especially when a team is dominant at home or they perform well against a certain conference. Which both of those numbers that I listed tell me that.

And I use kenpom. Thanks.
    Bol. I just haven't looked at info like that since I was young and lacking info. I assume you also have blue ribbon yearbook at your side then to assist you. Trends are for media and talking heads. Not suggesting that you are either of those. This is there final tune up game before they start conf play. I expect them to work on whatever they feel needs to be addressed and to just win the game. Maybe by margin but it won't be a priority to. I passed on game but spot doesn't line up for stm play in my opinion. That said southern defense is horrid

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Bol. I just haven't looked at info like that since I was young and lacking info. I assume you also have blue ribbon yearbook at your side then to assist you. Trends are for media and talking heads. Not suggesting that you are either of those. This is there final tune up game before they start conf play. I expect them to work on whatever they feel needs to be addressed and to just win the game. Maybe by margin but it won't be a priority to. I passed on game but spot doesn't line up for stm play in my opinion. That said southern defense is horrid
    I just love St marys offense. Execute to a T and shoot great percentages. I think that they'd have to really let up to not cover 20

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Public is and will be on sd state
    Yes and yes.

Toledo Ed

And they may crush them. The fact that you feel they run there offense well is actual valid insight. Way better than those silly trend numbers. Our discussion has strengthened this thread hahaha. I love it when other question my leans as I want perspective with meaning.

I took Richmond -4 -120 and osu ov135. Totals are not my strength but I follow big ten and Mac the most and feel this number was a few points too low. If you have any thought please critique them. I don't want to highjack your thread so pm me if you have and opinions.

Bol

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

And they may crush them. The fact that you feel they run there offense well is actual valid insight. Way better than those silly trend numbers. Our discussion has strengthened this thread hahaha. I love it when other question my leans as I want perspective with meaning.

I took Richmond -4 -120 and osu ov135. Totals are not my strength but I follow big ten and Mac the most and feel this number was a few points too low. If you have any thought please critique them. I don't want to highjack your thread so pm me if you have and opinions.

Bol
    I don't mind anyone jumping in with leans and reasoning! No problem man!

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Does ASU getting 7 @UNLV seem a little high?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    Does ASU getting 7 @UNLV seem a little high?
    Yes but worries me

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Well I thought/ still think unlv dictates pace and scores 75 +, line was moving in that direction as it would obv favor unlv, but the total just got steamed...

doesn't change my thoughts on the game as I took over for a unit but obv terrible line now...

just a 1x, so let's see

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Lke Ohio State over 135 myself....seem to have high #'s when they win and the #'s are going that firection....osu prob cover too...

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Florida state to cover? Much better team, can run up scores at home too

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Bol
    Hey Toledo, how come you don't post your NCAA plays? Seems like you have a lot to offer the SBR community.