Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Virginia tonight

Cavs have been ballin out so far. Deep, seasoned team scoring 80 a game to go along with their usual solid D. Ohio State is young and in rebuilding mode. Chance to make some cash here? Or maybe the over 135 is safer? Debating.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cappy might tail

How is the line movement

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

They lost to GW

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Actually UVA has not been playing as good as expected thus far IMO. They've barely been up on crappy teams at the half only to pull away at the end. I watched them against GW and they looked terrible. UVA likes to play a physical style game and they can't do that this year with the foul calls. I still think they beat OSU but not sure they cover, especially with Perrantes being doubtful.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cappy might tail

How is the line movement
    Looks like it came down a tad to -7. I see Virginia has a guard out tonight. I'm in a holding pattern and will see how the line moves.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    Actually UVA has not been playing as good as expected thus far IMO. They've barely been up on crappy teams at the half only to pull away at the end. I watched them against GW and they looked terrible. UVA likes to play a physical style game and they can't do that this year with the foul calls. I still think they beat OSU but not sure they cover, especially with Perrantes being doubtful.
    The GW game was their worst though, and since then they've rolled. Concerned about Perrantes but OSU is a mess and Cavs look more than deep enough. But yeah, could also see a tight game if OSU can control their turnovers. Hmm...

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

I actually like OSU in this one.. at least as far as the spread is concerned

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

OSU is my lean .
    Thad matta at home after 3 straight losses... Think his team plays tough tonight.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    OSU is my lean .
    Thad matta at home after 3 straight losses... Think his team plays tough tonight.
    I'd usually agree, but we're talking losses to UT-Arlington and La Tech here. This team does not appear ready to compete w a solid squad of seniors. But who knows.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

UT Arlington has actually played kind of tough this year. I'm eyeballing their game against the Longhorns later, they're catching like 9 points.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    UT Arlington has actually played kind of tough this year. I'm eyeballing their game against the Longhorns later, they're catching like 9 points.
    Same with LA tech... Tough teams.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Nice catch, I got on them small catching 9.5.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Anyway, I got on UVA -7 and over 134. I'm on a bunch else so won't be made rich or poor from this one, but should be interesting. Good luck to all tonight!