bndet99
    bndet99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

St. Joes vs Florida

I watched Florida blowout Navy but I was still unimpressed. I think St Joes has the athletes and coaching to keep this close and possibly pull the upset.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I'm high on florida here. Experience mixed with talent. Navy is much better than St. Joes...

bndet99
    bndet99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Navy is nowhere near as good as St. Joes! This could be the funniest thing I heard all day. Deandre Bembry is a stud with the fro and aaron brown is a solid guard plus Martelli is a maniac. Good luck to you!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by bndet99 View Post
    Navy is nowhere near as good as St. Joes! This could be the funniest thing I heard all day. Deandre Bembry is a stud with the fro and aaron brown is a solid guard plus Martelli is a maniac. Good luck to you!
    Agree Bembry is good but St Joe's M.O. Is to get blown out every time they play a major program the past couple seasons.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

st joe can flat all move the rock, flr learning a new environment...

not gonna hijack the thread w/ a write up, but st joe should be closer to pk..

Im on them +6 -115 for a unit

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Agree Bembry is good but St Joe's M.O. Is to get blown out every time they play a major program the past couple seasons.
    what? i respect you, but they had uconn beat in first round before huskies won it all..

you must be drinking

but thats cool, cuz i took my girl out for breakfast this am after i got a haircut and sent her shopping...

so im drinking too obv

-per usual

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    what? i respect you, but they had uconn beat in first round before huskies won it all..

you must be drinking

but thats cool, cuz i took my girl out for breakfast this am after i got a haircut and sent her shopping...

so im drinking too obv

-per usual
    I'm for sure drinking, cheers bud. For some reason I picture them getting blown out to every major squad. Didn't look it up but I recal Gonzaga beating em by 52 last year lol idk