RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Butler vs. Temple - Going rather BIG on this one - Pic Inside!

Hey guys,

Been a very very long time since I've been on this forum, I missed all of you degenerates.

So today I'm going with the OVER in the Butler Temple game. Temple has a great defense but let's get real they're not stopping Butler.

Also Temple is not a team that's going to let Butler blow them out of the water. Look for Temple to stay with Butler throughout this game before falling off the last 10 mins.

Butler wins this one 84 - 73

Good luck OVER bettors!

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

i thought you said there was a pic?

RedSox88

I can't firgure how to post a pic thats big, this will have to do for now.
    Attached Images  

RedSox88

i take a mac screen shot and it won't let me upload it here says its too big so i had to zoom in a ton.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

lol it's not that i didn't believe you buddy. i just saw "pic" inside so i expected a hot chick or something.

i'm pulling for you.

RedSox88

haha thanks man.

RedSox88

HALFTIME SCORE : BUTLER 35 TEMPLE 31

Not really thrilled at this point, around the 8 min. mark of the first half it looked like we could potentially see an 80 point half but then both teams seemed to cool off.

We need 144 so we are 78 points away from a win which is alot for a half but any game with butler in it I like my chances, remember Butler had like 9 points at the 10 min mark and scored 25 in 10 mins.

Over still got a shot lets get it!

RedSox88

Halftime line looks to be 76.5 so we're trailing by about a point and half.

My plan for the second half is to hopefully see some quick scoring in the first 4 mins, see that halftime line go to 83 and then pound the under for $300 creating a nice little 5 point window where we can win both bets.

GLGL

RedSox88

aaaaand 20 points in the first 4 mins of play just like i wanted!!

RedSox88

now i need to decide whether to hit the under for a little or get greedy and just keep my over

RedSox88

Alright guys listen to this!

So I get exactly what I want in the first 5 minutes an unreal amount of points so this moves the second half live to 85.5 so I want to bet the under which will create a window where I can win both bets and also act as insurance if they go cold for my over bet.

But guess what?? The sportbook i use is having a HUGEEE wind storm right now and took out their TV signals and they wont be offering live betting on this game until it's back, he literally told me this on the phone

Kind of hilarious and kind of depressing if I end up losing this bet but either way I had to tell you guys cause I never heard of that before just my luck!

Thanks BETUS

OK anyways back to positive vibes lets get this money,

RedSox88

That storm cost me a lot of money thanks betus

Obviously they both go ice ice ice cold no one can make shit and this game goes under by 10

RedSox88

Devastating

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Dude get away from BetUS asap. I'd highly recommend 5Dimes or betjamaica personally.

They literally robbed me of thousands of dollars. About 5 or 6 years ago they refused to pay me out during baseball season because my winning percentage was too high. I'm not some baller, either. I had been betting with them for like 4 years prior to that. Occasionally taking a withdrawal (usually for no more than $1k), occasionally making deposits (usually between $200-$500) when I was losing. Then I went on a good run and they totally dicked me.

I've never had a single issue with 5dimes. Same story, I get hot and cold like everybody else. But when I'm up and I want a withdrawal, they never give me any excuses. BetJam was great too, I just liked the odds better at 5dimes.

Anyway. I hope you give it some thought. That's total BS that they claimed a storm.