gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

CBB - Sunday - 11/15

IONA/VALPO UNDER 153
    Denver -3
    Bucknell -4
    Minnesota -9

YTD: 7-4-0

IONA/Valpo will be a fast paced game. Valpo has a decent home court, however, and I'm thinking Iona should be a little rattled and be sloppy in their first road test. Iona loves to push but is also replacing a lot from last year - that could slow them town and force turnovers/missed shots/bad shots.

Bucknell always formidable, and Wake Forest looked pretty underwhelming from what I've seen in their first game. Not a good spot for them on the road here. 4 is too low.

Minny got a key transfer in Reggie Lynch from Ill. St. Davonte Fitzgerald who can play came from A&M as well, and Joey King scored 22 in their first game. That's a formidable front line. Like Gophers to win by double digits at the Barn.

Denver seemed suffocating on defense last night, and usually that kind of defensive intensity carries over between games. I think they'll see the effects of it and come out again ready to defend.

gwills

Saturday's results:

UT Arlington -2
    VMI +13

Santa Clara -6
    No. Iowa -7.5

2-2, 7-4 overall. Did not mention before but every play is 1 unit ($100) unless otherwise specified.

gwills

My mistake on Minny Transfer - looks like they're sitting out this year and didn't realize.

Shouldn't matter much and I still think they'll take care of business at home. They have some guards that proved they could supplement/score in 1st game.

bigdiesel6
    bigdiesel6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Quote Originally Posted by gwills View Post
    My mistake on Minny Transfer - looks like they're sitting out this year and didn't realize.

Shouldn't matter much and I still think they'll take care of business at home. They have some guards that proved they could supplement/score in 1st game.
    I'm on the gophers as well. Minny just has much more talent, -9 is too low. Best of luck

gwills

One Addition Sunday:

Fairfield +12.5 2nd Half

gwills

One last addition for Sunday:

South Alabama +7.5 2H

gwills