Hey fellas looks like we made it to the best time of year.. Thanksgiving/Christmas + All the sports we love. Here are some early leans (not picks) for today's games to get us started on this season. Been a reader and occasional poster. First time I'm gonna publicly track my best sport so here goes nothing:

Pitt/Zaga: Definitely leaning on Zaga -3.5. Never have never will ever feel confident on anything Pitt or Jaime Dixon. Mark Few gets the most out of his players and they need no motivation to go out and make a statement on a neutral court. Although they're a bit inexperienced, most people last year couldn't even name or remember significant players from a solid team they had. That being said, theyre not a team made up of names, they just play Zags basketball.

UAB/Auburn: Definitely leaning UAB +2 returns a very experienced team that made a great run at the NCAA Tournament last year. Auburn, what can you say. A team that always seems to have preseason hype that maybe this is the year but fizzles out like a defective firework. I would even be willing to lay $$$ down on UAB ML.

These are just a few to start off....