ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Easy money today

Hey everyone
    Haven't wrote in awhile but here are the winners
    Arizona- After what they did to Washington last game and that Oregon st loss by 40 vs Seattle was an embarrassment. I think Az is getting it together and will smash or st by over 10 so take that ml Arizona Wildcats
    Next pick is Aub+14.5 I just don't see how tenn can win by that many points without the great Tyler smith. I know they just had a huge win but no way they win by over10. Auburn should definitely hang with them
    Next pick PROVIDENCE I think they will blow out depaul by at least 16line only 3 is giving away money(well at least to the people who choose providence).
    My last pick is ST MARY. The line is going up n up Now-4.5 but still at home and there feeling it right Now versus a gonzaga team that shouldnt compete with them
    Also in the NBA i have a feeling the Bulls will beat da céltics i just feel that boston isnt the same team right Now n the Bulls will get revenge from the playoffs. So those aré My picks i would like to hear every1's opinions thank you.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing easy about any of those me thinks.

JimmerJammer
    JimmerJammer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope they are easy for ya

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by JimmerJammer View Post
    I hope they are easy for ya
    me too. on Providence and St Mary's already. hope they go as well as you expect. BOL tonight.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12452

good luck on your plays