jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5106

thursday college hoops

(4-2)(+1.80 units) record since starting only one unit plays.

OVERALL (16-16)(-10.10)

From here on out all of my plays are going to be for just one unit. After all, what makes one play better than another? Nothing really except the handicappers opinion and how often do cappers top picks, plays of the week, month…year…etc… bite the dust. I have seen a lot of good cappers lose their big plays all the time and it kills their season, so from here on out, all my plays are for one unit.

Good start to my new method of betting. Lets hope last night was just the start of something good. Here are Thursdays ‘s picks.

New Orleans +2 vs Arkansas Little Rock
    Denver +1 vs La Lafayette
    Wisconsin Green Bay +5 vs Wright State
    Oregon “pick” vs Arizona State
    Loyola Marymount -6 vs San Francisco
    Washington State +4 vs California

Good Luck Everybody!! I am off work Friday, so I will probably be back sometime late morning with my Friday plays.

Good Luck Everybody!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i agree very rarely do i make 1 play more than the others(did it last night with vtech and it worked out but more times than not thats the play i miss) ppl ask me all the time what my strongest play is but hell if im playing it its just as strong as the rest...personally i fell like if your making 2-3-4 bets and 1 is stronger than the others then maybe you shouldnt be betting the others...gl 2night although im opposite most of your plays so not to good of luck

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

good luck JM

hopefully the new method will work out well for you

I am kind of in the midst of going the other way. I usually play everything the same units, but am starting to mix it up a bit.

BOL