Jay the Gem
    Jay the Gem's Avatar Become A Pro!

New guy

I got ripped by everyone for posting these in the wrong place...also i have been doin really shitty so dont follow me lol and i know none of you are gonna follow but im new here and i never had the oppurtunity to share this information with people who enjoy gambling as much as i do

5* miami ohio -1.5
    2.5* Drake +6
    2* Grizz -5.5
    1* Fla gators +2.5
    .5* iowa 12.5

twoods215
    twoods215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

welcome Jay. I saw everyone ripping you in the other thread. Don't worry about that. The service plays section is where people post picks of cappers who do sell their picks everyday. There is a section like this one for each sport where you can go and share your picks and talk about matchups.

wedge
    wedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Welcome look forward to your picks. Good Luck!

sonnybaby
    sonnybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 942

not with u on drake pick

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Welcome jay! I hate to say it but Miami-Ohio is the only one that I am on board with GL though

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah drake no good

Jay the Gem

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan2009 View Post
    yeah drake no good

Drake baby......thats what im talkin about

Miami ohio gave me a scare early

Monebingmdrndhrr
    Monebingmdrndhrr's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea jay you called the drake pick man, but I still think it was a bad play. MO st wasn't motivated first half but hey you got it right. Looks like you had a good day yesterday. What's your YTD? I'm fairly new here too. Started about 2 1/2 weeks ago with my first year capping CBB. Not to bad 33-28 up 7 units. GOOD START MAN KEEP IT

Jay the Gem

Quote Originally Posted by Monebingmdrndhrr View Post
    yea jay you called the drake pick man, but I still think it was a bad play. MO st wasn't motivated first half but hey you got it right. Looks like you had a good day yesterday. What's your YTD? I'm fairly new here too. Started about 2 1/2 weeks ago with my first year capping CBB. Not to bad 33-28 up 7 units. GOOD START MAN KEEP IT
    To be honest i really never keep track of anything. New to the internet and pretty much computers but now that i know how to use this thing im gonna record everything. Up around 5.5* lastnight lets see if i can keep it going...latest in the week i have been up in months

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by Jay the Gem View Post
    I got ripped by everyone for posting these in the wrong place...also i have been doin really shitty so dont follow me lol and i know none of you are gonna follow but im new here and i never had the oppurtunity to share this information with people who enjoy gambling as much as i do

5* miami ohio -1.5
    2.5* Drake +6
    2* Grizz -5.5
    1* Fla gators +2.5
    .5* iowa 12.5

Yeah man, if you posted in a service play forum people thought you were gonna charge for your picks and you would get slammed for that.

I also do this stuff just because I really enjoy it. It is by far my favorite hobby.

welcome and good luck