2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Dog Day Monday

marist +7.5

st. peters +5

new mexico st +6.5

lou -3...ok not a dog but sure feels like 1....throw out the line movement and all the ranked vs unranked talk (although i feel these are both valid reasons to take the ville)...i have several other reasons lou wins this game....nova has tons of heart but lacks size lou should control the glass and interior scoring...nova defense has not been solid lou can play d if you dont play defense in this league your gonna have problems on the road cause every1 else(besides marq) is bringing the d..sure this lou team has stumbled against lesser competition at home at times this year but this is the kind of team that can play when they decide to bring there A game and what better time then tonight...home court goes a long way in games like this(national tv conf rival) and lou is having one of there white out games tonight i think its safe to say they will bring the intensity tonight....

as always follow'em, fade'em, bash'em, doesnt matter to me as unlike all the trolls who been popping up bragging about being 12-0 or wtf ever they claiming A i dont want a following B dont have the crystal ball they claim to have C little do you guys know i am actually 172-0 on my non-posted plays (joking of coarse ive missed 1 or 2)....gl to every1 whatever you decide

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

lke st peters im on nms, didnt get a chance to look into marist GL

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I also looked @ Marist,

but didnt pull, with ya on N.M.ST.!! GL Also the LOU.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

im gonna put my points on nms if indy cashes for me

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Liked St Peters early - but what the heck I'm tailing Ya on the others. Thanks for SF yesterday.

2daBank

no problem rick...wish vtech would have worked out better...refs punished us in that one coming down the stretch...that and unc all a sudden finding a 3 point shot didnt help

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Good luck boys! I like LTech even though the line seems wierd. If louisville and Oklahoma cover then maybe a visitor chalk can come in?

2daBank

southpaw ltech line scares me a bit in the least they been a cash machine as well hopefully they like n.iowa where books keep setting soft lines just to get burnt....i see a few guys i respect a lot on okla but honestly i dont see it they are not good hell they wernt that damn good with the griffen beast last year...i figure that public will get 1 of these espn games they are pounding right just hope its okla st not lou....gl tonight

2daBank

teaser of the day (actually been perfect with this so far knock on wood)....

fresno st -3.5
    ut chatt -4

feel relatively confident both these teams can handle business at home and get the W

2daBank

back to back days of freakin splits...i hate that shit but we did have two dog outright winners and once again teaser of the day cashed to keep us in the black..starting to think it would be a good idea to play my teasers str8 as i think out of the 7 that i have played all but two of them all the games where str8 up winners...i apologize for the marist pick it was str8 trash...far as lou goes 2nd day in a row i felt as though i was on the right side just for my team to crumble down the stretch....i swear if i got a team up big at halftime im gonna start taking the other team at the half as i been getting burnt like this a lot the last week

2daBank

already got my eye on 4-5 pretty solid looking bets for 2marro so im off to put the work in be back with tues card sometime in the mourning

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Not a bad day with the teaser 2da! That LTech was another easy cash...might have to fade them soon! I was going to take that damn teaser of yours and forgot i have found that most teasers win outright but they are a feel good bet GL tomorrow bro

2daBank

thanks southpaw...ya i havnt missed one of those since i started playing them but on the flip side most have won str8 up w/o the tease...you right bout ltech they seem to be just one of those teams books havnt caught up with yet n.iowa is mine..i couldnt play ltech at this point cause i didnt cash enough with them last 2 weeks but like i told some1 if you been riding them i dont see any reason to jump off now...i was thrilled they won cause we all know who was on boise st and as much as i dont like to se ppl lose there is that 1 guy i wish would lose the rest of his mommies money and stfu and go back to school