CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Who has a answer ?

I asked this question on the players think tank and got little response. In this NCCA FORUM I belive we have a nice cross section of cappers from all over the country and from all walks of life. This is what I cant figure out. We all talk of our bets, the side ,total,parlay and teasers. But NO ONE besides myself ever mentions the use of REVERSES.!! I do about 70% of my reverses in baseball season (bet a lot of dogs)none the less still use all year around. Are reverses out of favor.? Do people have a very different risk/reward outlookof reverses? I find it very . Input please.!

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

as you mentioned to me earlier..reverses are not for all folks..In fact some books even hate them..I know I´m gonna be jumping on some reverses. Thanks for extrmemly great info...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

baseball only sport ive ever really tried them as i dont mind givin the 1.5 with the dog for fat + money

NOPHUN
    NOPHUN's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been gambling for over 15 years and never played a reverse... dont know enough about it..

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

nophun thanks that was very vaulable info. I DONT THINK many cappers know of reverses. 2DA what do you mean " givin the 1.5 " ??