Hope everyone is doin great. No play last nite, lookin for that special play. Following my rules, to make all play's very special, which means there will be alot less playS. I would say between 3-5 per week, but like I said very special play's, which mean's, better than 65 %. Let's do it !

8 WINS
5 LOSES
+ 70 UNIT'S

The Duke Blue Devil's are off to their customary fast start, but they could be walking into a BUZZ SAW tonite. There game, in Chicago VS. Iowa State, is on a neutral court, but you can assume that most of the fan's will be cheering for Cyclones. Do not lose sight of the fact, that ISU is a very good team, 10-3 overall, a stat that is really great, is that ISU outscored there Division 1 opponent's by an average of + 15 ppg. Also that 2 of their loses are combined total of 5 point's, so there in every-game they have played.

We all know that Duke is the better team here. Besides the crowd working against them, I feel the biggest problem for the Dukies tonite is MOTIVATION. This game is the cyclones SUPER BOWL on national TV, but also Duke may be FLAT. I KNOW IT. Like the Wisconsin game, back in December. Duke has already begun ACC play, Duke is looking at Georgia Tech on saturday. I feel Duke will not be all that enthused about this contest, that should make it difficult to cover a 14 point spread. That's the way I see it, BACK DOOR COVER, MAYBE. Iowa St is looking forward to this game big time.

IOWA STATE + 14
220 UNIT'S

GOOD LUCK TO ALL