talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Indiana/Ohio State

Indiana isnt a very strong team this year but they have pulled out impressive victories (pitt)... Indiana just beat Michigan, who beat Ohio State. Does this game have a good chance of being close? I like Indiana +14, but I still think Ohio State takes this one at home or else risking being (0-3) in conference games...

What do you all think?

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I agree Ohio state is hobbled right now and Indiana can hang...maybe a 10 point win at most for Ohio state. Indiana has been gritty so far this year!

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

I like the Hoosiers on the road in this one, 14 pts is good, 15 makes me very comfortable.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liked Indiana too, but it appears that Evan Turner may be back for the Buckeyes tonight. Andy Katz reported in his ESPN blog & other sources also that his Mom gave the university clearance for him to play. If he's back, that's a big wildcard. Without him, the line was great in favor of IU. With Turner in whatever role, OSU may win by 20. I took IU in a contest at +13.5, but won't be jacking with them otherwise.

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

That was a decision point for me. I thought he was not due back till the 9th.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Well I already booked it but at least he may be rusty but certainly be a motivator for the buckeyes!

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Exactly, he is a motivator simply because it shows the buckeyes realize they cannot lose anymore of these games and losing 2 straight shows they are now getting desperate to recollect. Maybe buckeyes will win this one by more than 14.. hmmm