Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I don't see how this game could be anything but PK and stay at PK. Should be a great game. Saying I like Duke, or I like Wisky.......that is nonsense because this is a complete tossup.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

This piece of shit doesn't have a dollar on anything. Post a ticket or fuk off

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

This guy just doesn't know when to quit, does he? Wizzle how do you expect anyone to listen to any of your insight? You're a proven fraud, and now you're a liar with zero honor. Just fukkin give it up already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EasternPromises

JLester2015
    JLester2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I want Wisconsin to win... looks like they've been mushed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Ray I make good dough. Probably more than a lot of guys here. But let's not get into a dikk measuring contest. I am confident in Wisky here.
    Are you as confident in wisky as you were in Arizona last week against wisky? Just need to figure out how much to lay with Duke here. Thanks in advance for your help.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

So you say you've been on this team for two years, and then last week go against them? Ok
    That being said, I'm with you here. Wisconsin is the most efficient offensive team I've seen in awhile

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    So you say you've been on this team for two years, and then last week go against them? Ok
    That being said, I'm with you here. Wisconsin is the most efficient offensive team I've seen in awhile
    Pretty simple. I have a very large wager on the Arizona Wildcats moneyline Saturday night.

If Zona doesn't pull this off then I'm out fellas. Get your Wisky bets in now.
    hes an airbetting fraud. Has no idea what he's doing. He's a fraud and can't produce a screen shot. Little bitch.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

GT21Megatron

Friday 3/27:

North Carolina State +2.5 -101 (4x); ML +130 (2x)

Utah +5.5 -107 (4.5x); ML +190 (0.5x)

Oklahoma +2 -105 (3x); ML +120 (1x)
    Oklahoma 1H ML +110 (2x)

Saturday 3/28:

Arizona ML -113 (20x)

There's the bomb play so many were clamoring for. Zona gets their revenge on Wisconsin. Been praying for this matchup so I could unload on the Cats.

As for tonight, I think Utah competes with Duke. They have good size to matchup and the Wright-Jones point guard battle will be fun. Been backing Oklahoma all year. Can't back off now. MSU is hot but the Sooners can win this game.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Jesus he's an even bigger jerk off than I realized

GT21Megatron

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  66.1 KB

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

EasternPromises
    EasternPromises's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

lol this dude's a clown, can't wait to see another meaningless prediction in the future

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Everything this guy says is bs. He isn't from Philly.
    Probaby like bucktooth south dakota

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Philly cats are known for punching you in the fukking mouth and taking your wallet and shoes.

Not capping.

Just saying.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I like duke. Good luck. Can't wait till this college shit is over.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I like Duke here. Everyone is going to be on wisc after they beat kentucky. I'm confident Winslow can neutralize Dekker, the Duke guards should outplay wiskys guards. Only thing that scares me is Kaminsky pulling Okafor away from the paint.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This game won't even be close. Wisc will win easily. Yesterday I watched both games even though I hate college bball. When I watched the wisc game, I flicked to non HD for a sec. I felt as if I was watching a game from 1970 with 5 black guys against 4 white guys and 1 black guy. And when the game started to get close, I knew Kentucky was done. Bunch of low-iq basketball players against 4 white guys and 1 black guy. White guys can all hit their free throws. That's gonna be a big difference. Duke is poor from the FT line and they make bad decisions too. Wisc won't turn the ball over. They are too smart for Duke.

I'm pounding wisc, this game is their destiny. I saw the movie play out. GOod luck

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

wizzle and goat on wisconsin, this couldn't be easier.

duke for the max please.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post

duke for the max please.
    LOL! Priceless.

Winslow and Okafor will be the key for Duke. God, I hope Wisconsin loses...

Duke also let off the gas yesterday.
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 04-05-15 at 04:23 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Wisconsin shot their load on uk. Duke all day.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This game won't even be close. Wisc will win easily. Yesterday I watched both games even though I hate college bball. When I watched the wisc game, I flicked to non HD for a sec. I felt as if I was watching a game from 1970 with 5 black guys against 4 white guys and 1 black guy. And when the game started to get close, I knew Kentucky was done. Bunch of low-iq basketball players against 4 white guys and 1 black guy. White guys can all hit their free throws. That's gonna be a big difference. Duke is poor from the FT line and they make bad decisions too. Wisc won't turn the ball over. They are too smart for Duke.

I'm pounding wisc, this game is their destiny. I saw the movie play out. GOod luck
    you mean like when they played earlier in the year and Duke curb stomped them 80 - 70?!...

Goat Milk

duke for the max please.
    so you've been fading my nba picks last 4 years? you're down huge. did you fade my new england superbowl bet? are you gonna fade my pre all star break pick that spurs win it all this year?

sit down rookie and observe.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some real sound reasoning in this thread.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Meaningless! Wisky beat M St twice. Bucky gets revenge from December loss and brings title back to Madtown!
    You mean revenge like Michigan St got yesterday?

Goat Milk

Duke will melt down in the moment. TOo young, too nervous. Just like Kentucky youngsters did 2 years in a row.

meader99

Thank God this fukk isn't on Duke. Okafor is poor from the free throw line. Duke shoots 70% as a team and that includes Okafor's 50%. The only valid point you made is Kentucky is a bunch of low iq basketball players.

Goat Milk

I took Uconn to beat Kentucky in the finals last year. STarted a thread. Did you take Uconn meader? Everyone told me no, Uconn will get blown out. I said no, Napier is highest IQ basketball player i've seen in college in years. I get the same feeling with Wiscy team. Kentucky was a bunch of retarded fools that can't add 2 and 2. Duke is a bunch of morons. You'll see.

BTW what was Uconn to win the finals that year? They were like +240 I think when I bet them in the finals. Everyone on SBR had Kentucky. SUck my nuts.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

All Duke bettors, don't cheer to quickly. Seaweed is on Duke.

meader99

I took Uconn to beat Kentucky in the finals last year. STarted a thread. Did you take Uconn meader? Everyone told me no, Uconn will get blown out. I said no, Napier is highest IQ basketball player i've seen in college in years. I get the same feeling with Wiscy team. Kentucky was a bunch of retarded fools that can't add 2 and 2. Duke is a bunch of morons. You'll see.

BTW what was Uconn to win the finals that year? They were like +240 I think when I bet them in the finals. Everyone on SBR had Kentucky. SUck my nuts.
    Keep comparing Kentucky kids to Duke idiot. The Kentucky team couldn't get into Duke or Wisconsin for that matter. I see you like to bring up a game you got right LAST year. Wanna talk about how you went broke chasing the heatles in the Finals?

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

I agree that it should be a pk game but Whisky beating the undefeated fave will have alot of hype coming in on them. Should be a good game, would be surprised if either team ran away with it. I'm rolling with Duke though as much as I would hate to see them win another one.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

so you've been fading my nba picks last 4 years? you're down huge. did you fade my new england superbowl bet? are you gonna fade my pre all star break pick that spurs win it all this year?

sit down rookie and observe.

duke for the max please.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Keep comparing Kentucky kids to Duke idiot. The Kentucky team couldn't get into Duke or Wisconsin for that matter. I see you like to bring up a game you got right LAST year. Wanna talk about how you went broke chasing the heatles in the Finals?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I won on Miami 2 years in row before that. BEFORE THE SEASON bets as well. So explain to me how I'm broke? Idiot. I hammered New Engaldn this year. You were on sea.

You want to wager on this game? Loser doesn't return to SBR for 6 months.

Goat Milk

Kentucky should roll the huskies.
    Give me seahawks for the max please.
    Good calls pal.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: texhooper

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

well, truth be told, this game is an absolute toss-up and I'm not betting on it...nor should anyone else for that matter...teams are equally matched and there is no angle per se...Yes, Duke won earlier but now Dekker is 100% healthy so that may or may not be significant...but then again, Justise Winslow has come from out of nowhere for Duke and has given them another weapon and option since that Blue Devil victory over the Badgers...Another factor to consider is that Wisky just played a very emotional and physical game and left all on the court against Kentucky...said teams normally come out flat next game.

Remember MLB is starting, NBA and NHL playoffs soon, there will be lots of action to choose from...so there is absolutely, positively no reason for any of us degenerates to force a play tomorrow night...as for me, I'm just going to throw a ribeye steak on the grill tomorrow night and have a few Miller Lites and just enjoy the game!...

meader99

I won on Miami 2 years in row before that. BEFORE THE SEASON bets as well. So explain to me how I'm broke? Idiot. I hammered New Engaldn this year. You were on sea.

You want to wager on this game? Loser doesn't return to SBR for 6 months.

Yeah, cause that means a fukk of a lot around here.

First 12345 ... Last