Of all 4 teams Michigan state had the easiest ride to the finals. MSU hasnt faced a lethal offense all tournament, ie Virginia, Louisville and maybe less-so Oklahoma. For all the coaching they still have matchup problems all over the floor and were lucky to catch a worn out Louisville team. I'll give Izzo and his clan alot of credit, they are much better than anyone predicted, except for myself who had them in the final four, but they haven't seen a well balanced team like this in awhile and it's going to show. It's gonna take a terrible game from Duke to lose this game.

As much as everyone wants to see the evil empire of Kentucky fall to the well bred corn-fed country boys of Wisconsin it ain't gonna happen. Kentucky plays the same game as Wisconsin only they play it better. They actually have two sets of 5 guys that play it better. Half court offense, zone defense, great blockers, quick guards who can shoot lights out you name it. I would be more convinced Kentucky could lose this game if they were coming off a blowout win. Unfortunately for Wisconsin they'll see the Kentucky team with something to prove, the "They doubt our greatness" Kentucky. When this Kentucky team shows up it is miserable to score on them. Blocks, steals, turnovers and some of the greatest defense ever happens. Then transition points, then the backups come in and play even better than the starting 5 alot of times. Teams that stayed close with Kentucky had speed and great shooting at the guard and small forward position. Unfortunately Wisconsin' lost their best guard earlier this season T Jackson who would have been essential to stay close in this game. It's gonna take a terrible game from Kentucky to lose this game.