stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Nasher's Two NCAA Plays

Michigan State +5.5 over Duke

Spartans have had the toughest road to get to the final four.

Took care of business against Georgia,
    Shocked Virginia, very impressive win there, they dropped 60 on that defense in doing so.
    Knocked off a good Oklahoma team, and dusted Louisville.
    I'm convinced, Sparty beat a 2 seed, a 3 seed and a 4 seed getting here, they play good defense, and there's the Tom Izzo factor, Izzo always has his team game ready, will go down as an all time great, not the all time greatest, but an all time great, an all time great that rarely gets outcoached, and rarely makes coaching mistakes.

I know all about Duke, and Coach Specai K, and Okufur, and the rest, Sparty isn't going to be awe struck.
    You may get the Duke versus Kentucky, but Duke isn't beating Michigan State by 5.5, and I really think Sparty can pull a last minute upset.

Expecting a razor close game here.
    Spartans with the points.

Wisconsin / Kentucky over 131

I've been saying all along Kentcuky won't run the table, looks like I may be wrong (would not be the first time)
    However, Wisconsin led the nation in most points per 100 possessions, and if Kentucky is to beat the Badgers, and they probably will, but I'm not laying the lumber, the Cats are going to need 68, because I believe Wisconsin will put up mid 60's minimum.
    Feeling here this game goes mid to upper 130's, I don't like to give Wisconsin +5 or 5.5 here, because, well, I've seen about 12 Badger games this season, and they are f'ing good, and I don't want to take the 5.5 with Wisconsin because I've seen Kentucky play also about 12 times this season, and they are f'ing good.

Expecting a 71-66 type game here.
    Over 131.

Enjoy the games, happy Easter, Passover, or for you atheists out there happy weekend.
    Best of luck, may the winners be yours.
    Last edited by stevenash; 04-04-15 at 10:30 AM.
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.