t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    i didn't know you were still posting.

Why? What happened?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Oh, what is Alabama to do now? Looks like they offered more money than the Shockers, and still didn't get him.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

this is not an indictment on you at all klc, just a general observation...but it seems like the rest of the country cares way more about alabama basketball these days than the state alabama ever has.

i mean i never heard so much about alabama hoops in my life!

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Why? What happened?
    you said you weren't going to post anymore if arizona lost. and they lost. i just figured you were gone forever.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

He's the only game in town at Wichita St...the Koch brothers have deep pockets there to help support the school and him...and he doesn't have to kiss Saban's butt daily.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMon

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

you said you weren't going to post anymore if arizona lost. and they lost. i just figured you were gone forever.

hooper with a post of the week
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Zeta I never made one of these threads. You're correlation is irrelevant. If Zona loses I'm gone. Period.

texhooper

i don't have a problem with t-wizz but i think his is the one that broke me. i mean goddamn, this "i'm never posting again if X team loses" stunt is so goddamn old. you really should be banned if you do this and the team loses. for real. it makes a joke of the forum, and the fact that we're grown men posting on the internet under aliases thinking we know how to gamble on sports is already a joke enough.
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave texhooper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAYTON20, and Russian Rocket

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

i don't have a problem with t-wizz but i think his is the one that broke me. i mean goddamn, this "i'm never posting again if X team loses" stunt is so goddamn old. you really should be banned if you do this and the team loses. for real. it makes a joke of the forum, and the fact that we're grown men posting on the internet under aliases thinking we know how to gamble on sports is already a joke enough.
    Bingo
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave greenhippo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's not the only thing, but I think you're right. I've said this before, there should be a section at the bottom of the forum page for lock picks and threads like TWizzle's.

Then again, people could just not post in those threads. Shit, for making a joke of the forum, Twizzle's went on for far too many posts and everyone seems to know about it.

From an SBR perspective, it was probably "good job Wizzle."

Also...wow, we are in the times where a man can pull over $21 million, even if over 7 years, from Wichita State. These expanding markets and popularity of teams over the years have and should continue to present opportunity for market savvy handicappers. At the same time, the sheer size of the markets represent a danger never seen before to the pocketbook.

One bad Saturday of playing too many plays can do some serious damage to the bankroll. Certain types of handicapping and market analysis can require very deep pockets to pursue.

texhooper

kvb i actually had a little comment typed up but realized that i was responding too much to this damn thread, but fukk it...but anyway, 3.3 million is crazy good money even at a power 5 school. i think it's cool that wichita state is ponying up. i find it so annoying that i have to hear this asshole (and fantastic coach) gregg marshall"s name every single fukking day because every single fukking school wants him. it's so stupid. love that he's staying put, and that wichita state will remain competitive with a great coach. it's better for college basketball for the wealth to be spread, so to speak.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...wichita state will remain competitive with a great coach. it's better for college basketball for the wealth to be spread, so to speak.
    Good way to put it.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Good way to put it.

and i don't really think he's an asshole. just a reaction to hearing his name every goddamn day every offseason for three years. the latest being tennessee. i hate tennessee. first they're hiring jon gruden, now they're hiring gregg marshall. your cousin is calling, she's itching for you to fukk her again and get off twitter with your cockamamie potential coaching hires to your backwoods school...

t-wizzle

Gotta wonder if Wichita State will leave the Missouri Valley sometime soon.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Gotta wonder if Wichita State will leave the Missouri Valley sometime soon.
    Will you leave this forum like you've promised if they do?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Will you leave this forum like you've promised if they do?
    Somebody que up Mr. McMahon's music.........No chance in hell.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave meader99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Good choice to stay! You don't leave a sweet job like that for some shit program like Bama even for $ it's a football school plain and simple. Wait it out a few years , keep his stock high and a blue chip or better job will open soon. Unc, and 3 outta 4 playing this weekend all have coaches getting up there to name a few.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Yea its time for State to leave the MVC, Marshall probably already knows something about to, that they are leaving for a bigger and better conference.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

welcome back T-Wizzle

thanks for keeping us informed with the basketball coaching situation at Witchita State.

this is HUGE news. I was really concerned if this guy got a new contract but now i can rest easy knowing the Shockers basketball team has its coach signed to a new deal.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I don't think Mr "don't mess with happy" was seriously considering Bama lol. He knows there are better jobs around the corner he acted interested to leverage more $$ outta Wichy for now till something better is offered.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    welcome back T-Wizzle

thanks for keeping us informed with the basketball coaching situation at Witchita State.

this is HUGE news. I was really concerned if this guy got a new contract but now i can rest easy knowing the Shockers basketball team has its coach signed to a new deal.
    He never left to be welcomed back. Hes an air betting lying weasel who has no integrity. He's a little bitch.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    welcome back T-Wizzle

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Tex, no one could of said this any better man. Holy fukking shit, what a joke for these guys to keep making these threads and NEVER leave??? Wow, I have never seen so many grown "men" weasel out on their word & act like little children who their moms don't pay attention to. I did ONE contest in the tennis section, lost & stayed out for 2 months like I said I would. Jesus, it's only an online gambling forum, it wasn't that hard to NOT post. LOL!!! I think the NEXT time I see one of those garbage threads about leaving, I am going to troll the fuk out of it because it is just a joke to get a laugh at I am now seeing. I actually agree on the banning part, this site has become a joke with all the fakers & low lifes posting shit like Twizz did. It IS so fing old, best of luck to you man. Peace..

Sunny & clear in Houston, 82 high, 70 low = Dank

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I was just hoping we'd see more Lakerboy posts once wizzle retired. Guess that won't happen

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    I was just hoping we'd see more Lakerboy posts once wizzle retired. Guess that won't happen
    TwoWays is TwoWizz.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Unlike t-wizzle...Lakerboy actually has a working brain in that dome...he drinks too much and makes statements that he later regrets

wizzle on the other hand was born to serve...open doors, polish shoes...and do things of that nature
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 04-02-15 at 05:40 PM.

t-wizzle

It's bad enough that the little russian guy is following me around like a puppy dog. But then add to it that he is so fixated on his insults that he sits in front of his monitor and rereads and tries to craft the perfect insult (as evidenced by his constant edits 12 minutes later) only to find that it falls flat on its face.

Keep working at it bud. One day you might come up with something clever (I doubt it).

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

It's bad enough that the little russian guy is following me around like a puppy dog. But then add to it that he is so fixated on his insults that he sits in front of his monitor and rereads and tries to craft the perfect insult (as evidenced by his constant edits 12 minutes later) only to find that it falls flat on its face.

Keep working at it bud. One day you might come up with something clever (I doubt it).
    monitor? I have a tablet lying on my rooster right now...sorry for editing my posts- as you know English is not my first language...and I still somehow manage to troll the fukk out of you

you can pay the dues in the window #8

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

He's better off at Wichita than Bama anyways. Bama will always be a football school.

I heard Texas is going to make a run at Shaka. That would be a huge upgrade over Barnes.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

He's a chicken. Go for it and turn bama around. It would do way more for his perceived ability if he did that. Bigger risk bigger reward