WAHOOS
    WAHOOS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1632

ACC rolls today

Been riding Duke 1H and full game spreads for a while, have been literally backing the truck up. I think this game is no different, and I can't help but call out those here supporting Gonzaga just because "Duke just have to give up one". I thought we bet trends here not bet against them expecting them to "bounce back". I hate Duke as much as the next guy, but Duke rolls here again, imo easier than against Utah.

Also think this is the end of the line for the Mich St fairy tale. But hey, there is a little emotional impetus in this one since I'm a UVA fan and I still believe we lost it rather than they won it. Still, gotta go with conference and experience with these two games.

5 units DUKE -2
    5 units DUKE -1 1H
    5 units LOUISVILLE +2
    2 units parlay: DUKE -2 and LOUISVILLE +2

BOL in your bets

doublek1229
    doublek1229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

thesabre?

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Louisville has 1 Senior. A lot of underclassmen. Msu has 5 or 6 seniors. These guys are possibly playing the last game o their life. They are gonna be willing to die on that court today. I like msu and probably duke. GL

WAHOOS

Well fck, louisville threw that shit away.

Doubling down on Duke, because lets be honest, only smart decisions are made here. I don't see the strongest conference in the league going down today. I of course expect to be thoroughly clowned and trolled if Duke shits the bed.

10 units DUKE -2
    10 units DUKE -1 1H

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Overrated ass conf be all gone after zags finish off puke..

WAHOOS

As long as I get to see ferret face cry if dook loses, 20 units down the drain will be all worth it

WAHOOS

No way dook gives this up. That and refs want at least 1 ACC team in final 4.

Cheers