Jdizzle315
    Jdizzle315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I'm on to something read hope it helps$

I have been not been doing to well in the beginning on tourney, then while looking at my bracket and comparing to best in nations bracket I noticed something this person has picked 3 games wrong so far this deep, so I started betting what they had in their bracket and it's been doing great for me so far. Only games tho that have a line no more than 2. I honestly loved arizona today and wanted to mail it in on them but his bracket had wisc and I broke down the game and still like zona but my bracket was not that good and his was perfect and I was getting the points so bam I hit with wisc and many other games so far. Hope it gets u guys some cash follow the picks of the brackets leading the nation and compare let's say top ten take a ratio of their picks and go that way u guys get the point Bol

Jdizzle315

By perfect I mean with few errors not undefeated,

Jdizzle315

5 errors total 4 were in first round one in 2nd perfect since then. And that was Xavier Baylor game .

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

There is no consensus really in the top 5 on espn except for Duke, and I'm on the zags oh no
    I thought about this too, And some had Louisville in the final 4.

Jdizzle315

Top 4 in espn and cbs has duke and Louisville gl