RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

What happened???

The sbr college hoops on sbr last season was loaded with good cappers who helped me/others pick up some moola.
    This season it's loaded with degenerate idiotic plays with some of the same guys who lose regularly in other sports.
    People posting false records, fake bets of 10K on a single play, and newbies that have just now shown up.
    This mat be the last day I waste my time on this forum as it has to be the worst of any of the sports.

RollinDo

Where did TK, THam, and Skin24 (who I couldn't stand but still was solid) go??

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2458

Also Sonnybaby,buck,Ago......great peeps
    Points Awarded:

thecutter gave matt711 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2458

Sony went tout....hope he's doing well

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Rollin, lately on here you have somebody who posts either:

a) an airbet where they are betting $25 on the game and they say $8000... OR b) someone who creates a thread titled "100% GUARANTEED LOCK" and all they give you is their pick with no insight/detail

I created a thread yesterday with some reasons I liked Under 136.5 in the WV/UK game and wanted some feedback. No replies. I bet it and won, just hope some other people did too.

Then again, sometimes you get good insight from people... hit or miss man

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

SBR is on life support boys. With the slow season approaching this place will resemble a funeral home.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    Rollin, lately on here you have somebody who posts either:

a) an airbet where they are betting $25 on the game and they say $8000... OR b) someone who creates a thread titled "100% GUARANTEED LOCK" and all they give you is their pick with no insight/detail

I created a thread yesterday with some reasons I liked Under 136.5 in the WV/UK game and wanted some feedback. No replies. I bet it and won, just hope some other people did too.

Then again, sometimes you get good insight from people... hit or miss man
    I hear ya...I asked some others on a different site about Xavier +11.5 and no reply...I played it small and won.
    Insight is key for me unless there is a hot poster, I may tail them but it doesn't appear there are any on here.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Last night I posted some thoughts in (gasp) seaweeds threads about Xavier getting too many and the next 2 pages were them arguing about going to Toronto to kill him and something about the Oklahoma city bombings. Strange stuff

rattlemonkey
    rattlemonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

Rollin, we did alright last night, no? Other than wichy, we hit the first part of parlay, Kentucky and Xavier..

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Well, here are my plays (so far) for tonight Rollin - let's make some cash:

I have Duke -0.5 as the last leg of a teaser from yesterday - I feel good about this, as I don't think Utah has the guard play or offensive weapons to hang with Duke. Also, Utah went 0-4 against ranked teams this year and 3-7 vs tournament teams.

Over 32 Duke 1H Team Total - I see this first half playing out similar to last game vs SDSU where Duke scored 37 in the first half. Duke is 3rd in the country in FG%, so they rarely have dry spells. I thought this would be 35, so I find value here

more to come later I'm sure....

rattlemonkey
    rattlemonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

Not sure who I'm playing yet tonight but my leans are:

Nc state
    Oklahoma (even though I originally was leaning other way)
    Ucla +9 (fav play of 3)
    Duke ml (in second half of parlay with wiscy)

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

There used to a best bet of the day thread that had some good cappers in it. I think I remember someone trying to bring that back early this season but it died out.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

I like Louisville -3 - The cardnials freshman point guard is starting to come around and they are starting to play defense like they di with Jones in the lineup (switching defenses, getting more deflections) They were embarrassed by NC state last time. I think it's pay back time

Oklahoma +1.5 While everyone wants focus on Izzo and his tournament success, Kruger is no slouch in that category, now having led his fifth different team to at least 1 tourney win, and fourth different team to the sweet sixteen. Oklahoma does what a team needs to do in the tournament ... Play defense. They are solid, if not spectacular offensively and boast the Big 12 player of the year, who will be a tough match up for the Spartans. I like Oklahoma here. They've been tested all year, and are coming off a defacto road win against Dayton.

GL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    The sbr college hoops on sbr last season was loaded with good cappers who helped me/others pick up some moola.
    This season it's loaded with degenerate idiotic plays with some of the same guys who lose regularly in other sports.
    People posting false records, fake bets of 10K on a single play, and newbies that have just now shown up.
    This mat be the last day I waste my time on this forum as it has to be the worst of any of the sports.
    its march madness.

right now is when the rookies come out of the wood work.

these same gamblers will disapear after the tournament until college football starts