thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales
    thesalesman15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Get your college picks here

I'm lovin some of these spreads tonight.
    Duke -4.5 should come down to free throws at the end of the game which will get duke the cover.
    Gonzaga -8.5. If you have loved the way Gonzaga and it's big man Wiltjer has been playing i think this one should be an absolute blowout. Ok great UCLA has been playing best ball of their season, but this game is a lost cause for them.

Michigan State -2. I've been backing Izzo all season even with the not so perfect record. They are a tournament team who can really go deep this year. Look for them to win this game late, oklahoma has a great defensive set up, but i think dawson, trice, and valentine will put the sooners out of this game late 2nd half.

BEST PLAY
    Duke -4.5
    Michigan State ML/ -2

GL to everyone I'd love to hear some feedback.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

So far for the tournament im 38-7-0 for the games ive bet on. lookin to go 41-7-0 tonight

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Great record...appreciate the write-up too.
    sbr is a terrible place to get good info.
    You seem to be the only one cleaning up on ncaa hoops tourney...so so so many bad picks in here...last year was much different.
    I have Zags ML and MSU +4 in a parlay from an IF Win bet that won.
    I was really liking Xavier +11.5 yesterday but again nobody on here mentioned one of the best plays yesterday.
    You think ND covers next game?
    I kinda like the points at 1st glance.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

38-7 is a bold record for someone who just posted their first picks

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

To be honest with you, notre dame has the ability to cover that game no problem, on the other hand Kentucky can blow out a team real fast like we saw last night against west virginia. The only way they will cover is if they shoot 50% or better from field and 40% or better from behind the arc. Notre dame can really shoot the ball and they want to take a trip to the final 4 this year, i see them keeping this game close throughout and lost by only a couple. In my opinion i would take Notre Dame if the line doesn't move much but don't count on it to be a 100% winning bet.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

just found this site, thought i'd post to get started

chosen4th

do u bet online to show that you are actually 38-7?? thats an incredible record if your telling the truth.. biggest thing with this site is people want proof.. To many jokers saying "im laying 10k on this game tonight"

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

I do bet online, small local site, I am,definitely not the best better in the world, just had a lot of LUCK with the tourney. Nba is not my strong suit. AT ALL! But when it comes to college I've been watching every game all season long preparing for these last games. O stay away from the games I know are a toss up but the games coming up tonight until the championship are toss ups so I don't plan on winning them all. Just been lucky

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

I've been going off of my bracket which is 99.4%

TFTC1868
    TFTC1868's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

New to the forum, but been hot lately. Parlaying MSU on the moneyline and under 135.5

chosen4th

your bracket is totally different, thats not spreads

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Let's see how tonight goes.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    your bracket is totally different, thats not spreads
    What games do you have for tonight?

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by thesalesman15 View Post
    I've been going off of my bracket which is 99.4%
    Now I know this is a hoax. You must be winning the free bracket challenges all over the country...maybe you made a typo so I'll give you time to explain this 99.4% which isn't even possible.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

99.4% ranked 65,216 with 650 points my friend. no hoax.

RollinDo

99.4% ranked 65,216 with 650 points my friend. no hoax.
    Oh ok...not sure I believe you until I see you start winning games, but that makes more sense...thought you got 99.4% of games correct.
    If true, nicely done on that ranking.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

o i gotchu, yea lets just see how my next week goes of games. Thanks

RollinDo

o i gotchu, yea lets just see how my next week goes of games. Thanks
    GL...I won't shove it in your face if by chance you don't do so well...I know for sure how hot and cold goes on the sports betting front...I won 8 units in nhl over 2 weeks and then just coughed it up and more the past 4 days with an 0-12 record...yes, 0-12!

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    GL...I won't shove it in your face if by chance you don't do so well...I know for sure how hot and cold goes on the sports betting front...I won 8 units in nhl over 2 weeks and then just coughed it up and more the past 4 days with an 0-12 record...yes, 0-12!
    Damn well hey, let's get em tonight. What games ru liking?

chosen4th

What games do you have for tonight?
    I honestly have not been able to get a good read on one single line yet.. I love duke but that line seems WAYY to easy to take

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    I honestly have not been able to get a good read on one single line yet.. I love duke but that line seems WAYY to easy to take
    I just love the way they've been playing, they are going to try to give kentucky a run if they both make it to championship, and they can't let utah compete with them. This should be a fun matchup between two teams that can fill it up. However, the difference maker for me is Okafor, as I don't see anybody on Utah being able to control him with the way he's playing at the moment. Should be a close game, but look for Duke to win and cover late. They are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 neutral site games and 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall. Feelin' confident.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

I like your insight, but I'm going to respectfully disagree with your selection of Michigan State. While everyone wants focus on Izzo and his tournament success, Kruger is no slouch in that category, now having led his fifth different team to at least 1 tourney win, and fourth different team to the sweet sixteen. Oklahoma does what a team needs to do in the tournament ... Play defense. They are solid, if not spectacular offensively and boast the Big 12 player of the year, who will be a tough match up for the Spartans. I like Oklahoma here. They've been tested all year, and are coming off a defacto road win against Dayton. I actually have them going to the final four in my bracket. (Go ahead and bash me for that statement, lol )
    Whatever you choose, good luck

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    I like your insight, but I'm going to respectfully disagree with your selection of Michigan State. While everyone wants focus on Izzo and his tournament success, Kruger is no slouch in that category, now having led his fifth different team to at least 1 tourney win, and fourth different team to the sweet sixteen. Oklahoma does what a team needs to do in the tournament ... Play defense. They are solid, if not spectacular offensively and boast the Big 12 player of the year, who will be a tough match up for the Spartans. I like Oklahoma here. They've been tested all year, and are coming off a defacto road win against Dayton. I actually have them going to the final four in my bracket. (Go ahead and bash me for that statement, lol )
    Definitely not going to bash you, but to be honest, i've been riding michigan state all season = MONEY. I'm a huge fan as well so i gotta side with my spartans on this one. GL to you

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Definitely not going to bash you, but to be honest, i've been riding michigan state all season = MONEY. I'm a huge fan as well so i gotta side with my spartans on this one. GL to you

robbeduagain

I understand. I had Sparty against Virginia. I thought Virginia was a bit overrated and Michigan State was playing well coming in to that game. Oklahoma is a lot like Virginia defensively, but a much more polished team offensively, and I just don't think the Spartans offense is consistent enough. Time will tell. I appreciate the intelligent banter.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

I understand. I had Sparty against Virginia. I thought Virginia was a bit overrated and Michigan State was playing well coming in to that game. Oklahoma is a lot like Virginia defensively, but a much more polished team offensively, and I just don't think the Spartans offense is consistent enough. Time will tell. I appreciate the intelligent banter.
    Yea I really didn't like the way oklahoma looked against dayton, dayton not being the best team, they still put up a fight against sooners. Virginia and oklahoma do have similar defensive setups, but michigan states defense is going to be tough to score on. If Michigan State continues to shoot over 45% and hold their opponents to under 39%, i think they win this game with freethrows.

chosen4th

I lean OK, and mainly because im a Terps fan, and i saw UMD almost sweep Izzo, and the terps were not as good as their ranking this year

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Putting blind faith into lucky1g tonight and taking Utah. My book is juicing the -5 right now so I'm waiting for a better price. I like gonzaga by DD myself.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

UCLA coming off wins against smu and uab. Bruins come from a high scoring conference while those opponents relied on a much slower tempo all season . I don't touch totals but this seems like it will be a high scoring game. However the zags play smart. Not the best defense but enough. They take charges. Ucla won't have the rebounding advantage they've enjoyed in these first couple rounds. I think this just comes down to taking the better team and watching them pull away late. Not expecting a kentucky type blowout obviously.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Quote Originally Posted by thecutter View Post
    UCLA coming off wins against smu and uab. Bruins come from a high scoring conference while those opponents relied on a much slower tempo all season . I don't touch totals but this seems like it will be a high scoring game. However the zags play smart. Not the best defense but enough. They take charges. Ucla won't have the rebounding advantage they've enjoyed in these first couple rounds. I think this just comes down to taking the better team and watching them pull away late. Not expecting a kentucky type blowout obviously.
    In all honesty, ucla is a Cinderella who doesn't deserve to be in the sweet 16 let alone The tourney, I hope I didn't jinx the zags, but they should win by 12 or more in this game. Look for them to pull away 2nd half by big .

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by thecutter View Post
    I have to agree with your insight, especially the high scoring part. I expect both teams going over 70 points. UCLA was a top 20 team at the beginning of the year. They are just now figuring it out. I think the Zags win, but I think it will be close throughout.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Look guys, duke and Michigan state are my teams for tonight lets go, all i have to say is believeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

39-7-0

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales

Adding duke 2nd half -1 for -120

12 Last