Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NC is underrated though

I could not take Wisky in this spot

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You were very harsh in your criticism of Wisconsin last year. It was typical no coin midseason overreaction. Whether you said "awful" or not is irrelevant. You didn't dance around the fact that you thought they weren't good. Naturally it turned out to be Wisconsin's best team in history.
    So you exaggerate what I actually said about them, then counter your reckless comments by calling it irrelevant anyway. I never once said they "weren't good." Again, I said they were sub-par defensively relative to their normal standards last year. This team is much better. The stats and eye test prove it. Not sure why you are spending so much time defending their team from a year ago, yet this team -- which is much better -- is one you're going to fade vs. North Carolina? LOL.

I've lost it? Yea okay. You're on tilt from the 300+ units you've lost in nba and ncaab this year. Take a look in the mirror pal.
    You have lost it. You've let SBR completely immerse you. And this isn't just about picking winners or losers. You have become so firmly entrenched here that it's clearly become your entire identity and existence. I don't know how many times someone has to point that out to you to make you realize you should probable take a step back and reassess.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

No coin offering life advice around here is the ultimate irony. Good luck tonight bud. You're gonna need it given the way your year has gone.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No coin offering life advice around here is the ultimate irony. Good luck tonight bud. You're gonna need it given the way your year has gone.
    I have a wife, kids, job, steady income, and I don't lose my ass when I go through cold spells because I don't bet that much to begin with.

Can you say the same about any of that?

That's what I thought.

And you throwing stones about struggling through a few months of betting. LOL. I've said it before and I'll say it again: only at SBR.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    He's not a "bad" coach. I don't think anyone is saying that. But given the talent he's had to work with through the years, you'd figure he would have more than three Final Four appearances at UNC by now (and none since '08-09). '09-10 was a joke. Then 61-14 in '10-11 and '11-12 alone, but bounced in the Elite 8 both times. Followed by a two-year Sweet 16 gap.

And this doesn't even take the academic fraud into consideration, or the "Haiti disaster/catastrophe" quote, or getting Kansas's AD fired.
    LOL wuffie. You leave out that Kendall Marshall broke his wrist in the 2012 NCAA tourney when they were a 1 seed and at least expected to play KY in the final, which left us with a walk on white boy point guard because Larry Drew quit the team when Kendall took his starting job. And, he lost PJ Hairston for the year least year because he was suspended. In short, you're a complete dumbass.

ETA: "Bounced in the elite 8" twice since last natty in 2009?? Once when lottery PG got hurt in the sweet 16 game?? Did you really say that as evidence he is not good??

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusPaige View Post
    LOL wuffie. You leave out that Kendall Marshall broke his wrist in the 2012 NCAA tourney when they were a 1 seed and at least expected to play KY in the final, which left us with a walk on white boy point guard because Larry Drew quit the team when Kendall took his starting job. And, he lost PJ Hairston for the year least year because he was suspended. In short, you're a complete dumbass.
    Wow, that happened to North Carolina in '10, '11, '12, '13, '14 and pretty soon '15? I had no idea.

Hard to rationalize at all with a fanboy brandishing the handle "Marcus Paige."

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

ETA: "Bounced in the elite 8" twice since last natty in 2009?? Once when lottery PG got hurt in the sweet 16 game?? Did you really say that as evidence he is not good??
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...etball+scandal

MarcusPaige

Wow, that happened to North Carolina in '10, '11, '12, '13, '14 and pretty soon '15? I had no idea.

Hard to rationalize at all with a fanboy brandishing the handle "Marcus Paige."

How many other coaches have a natty in 2009 and two final eights since, notwithstanding the Marshall injury and the Hairston suspension?

You're simply an idiot wuffie.

MarcusPaige

Nobody gives a shit about that except wuffies with inferiority complexes, and there will be no consequence for the basketball program.
    Last edited by MarcusPaige; 03-26-15 at 06:34 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

How many other coaches have a natty in 2009 and two final eights since, notwithstanding the Marshall injury and the Hairston suspension?

You're simply an idiot wuffie.
    You hang banners for "Final 8" appearances now? LOL.

I take it you're not going to comment on the academic scandal.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Nobody gives a shit about that except wuffies with inferiority complexes, and there will bne no consequence for the basketball program.
    Of course there won't. Same with Syracuse. Would you expect anything more from the NCAA? They're fanboys of their bread and butter programs, just like you.

MarcusPaige

You hang banners for "Final 8" appearances now? LOL.

I take it you're not going to comment on the academic scandal.
    Most schools do wuffie. At the shithole school down the street in Raleigh they have banners that say "NCAA Tournament" on them. LOL. Good thing they do, those rafters would be completely empty otherwise.

ETA: I forgot they have a banner retiring Julius Hodge's jersey ten years ago. And Sidney Lowe's red jacket is hanging up there from when he beat UNC one time during the entire time he coached there, same as Gottfried has.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Most schools do wuffie. At the shithole school down the street in Raleigh they have banners that say "NCAA Tournament" on them. LOL. Good thing they do, those rafters would be completely empty otherwise.
    Schools hang banners for Elite 8 appearances? I've never seen one in my life.

WTF is a "wuffie"? How old are you? 15?

t-wizzle

I have a wife, kids, job, steady income, and I don't lose my ass when I go through cold spells because I don't bet that much to begin with.

Can you say the same about any of that?

That's what I thought.

And you throwing stones about struggling through a few months of betting. LOL. I've said it before and I'll say it again: only at SBR.

Well you've lost at least 6 grand over the past several months. I don't know if that's a lot or a little for you. Don't really care.

Classic no coin though. King of the ad hominem debate. Always finds a way to turn a discussion about a game into a personal attack.

MarcusPaige

Schools hang banners for Elite 8 appearances? I've never seen one in my life.

WTF is a "wuffie"? How old are you? 15?
    Pretty sure you know full well it's someone who couldn't get into UNC and had to go to the shithole down the street, since you are one of them.
    Last edited by MarcusPaige; 03-26-15 at 06:42 PM.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Meeks is starting tonight.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Meeks is starting tonight.

Kind of had a feeling he would. Really feel like this game will come down to the wire.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Teasing the Tarheels with Xavier. My best bet for tonight. I also have ND/Duke in a separate teaser. Good luck everyone .

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Paige lottery? Cmon bro.

t-wizzle

UNC is playing Wisconsin very tight on defense. It seems to be frustrating them. Their offense lacks some flow right now.

t-wizzle

Wisconsin is in trouble boys.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wizzle these guys are a joke. They think wisc is better than nc

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

How big did you go on this?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    How big did you go on this?
    Nothing crazy. 200 spread, 50 ml. Wisky can go off at any point.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Nothing crazy. 200 spread, 50 ml. Wisky can go off at any point.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post

Give it a rest. Take a night off.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Give it a rest. Take a night off.
    Lets see the tickets ...you need to take a month off. Air betting clown

Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Lets see the tickets ...you need to take a month off. Air betting clown
    Who fukkin cares if he has a ticket? He posted his pick on this 4 days ago. Geez. Leave the dude alone. If you want to fade, then fade.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

unc getting killed now

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface63 View Post
    Who fukkin cares if he has a ticket? He posted his pick on this 4 days ago. Geez. Leave the dude alone. If you want to fade, then fade.
    He can't help himself. It's every single day. Frankly I'm just amused at this point. Very strange how obsessed he is with me.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Aaron Rodgers sighting in the Badger crowd.....white boy time!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Well you've lost at least 6 grand over the past several months. I don't know if that's a lot or a little for you. Don't really care.
    My bankroll is down $4,237.64 as of last night since October 17, but close enough I guess. You fail to mention that before this cold spell, I was up well over $6,000. More exaggeration to try and prove whatever point you are feebly attempting to make as your self-burial continues.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Pretty sure you know full well it's someone who couldn't get into UNC and had to go to the shithole down the street, since you are one of them.
    I'm "one of them"? One of what? An NC State fan? LOL. I grew up in Michigan and live in Ohio, moron.

t-wizzle

My bankroll is down $4,237.64 as of last night since October 17, but close enough I guess. You fail to mention that before this cold spell, I was up well over $6,000. More exaggeration to try and prove whatever point you are feebly attempting to make as your self-burial continues.

I don't monitor your "bankroll." All I know is you're down some 200 or 300 units in the nba and at least another 100 units in ncaab. So yea I can see why you're salty.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I don't monitor your "bankroll." All I know is you're down some 200 or 300 units in the nba and at least another 100 units in ncaab. So yea I can see why you're salty.
    Can you make one post without exaggerating? One?

You are so weak-minded.

First 1234 Last