Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you keep saying that yet i continue to be proven right.. im way higher on uni than shockers today. i think shockers win but i think that gm is much closer to a coin flip that the spread says it is. uni on the other hand has a much better chance of beating ville than the odds suggest.. thanx for telling me how little i know, i take that seriously coming from you..
    Never said you know little..I actually enjoy reading your posts except for the horrific spelling you do lol..I just think it's ironic how you tell somebody not to have small school bias when you do the opposite and pump these small schools up. There's probably a middle ground somewhere in between where you hold them and I do. Then again the league these teams play in is irrelevant in some aspects. It's just annoying to see teams that play in less talented leagues to get talked and built up then watch them go down in flames in the tourney.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Witch St is not as good as last year

WARNING
    True JJ, but they may be hungrier than last and remember that 3 starters have been a key to their Final 4 run 2 years ago and last year's record-breaking season...they just ran into an extremely hot Kentucky team last year...should be close.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Kansas ranks numero uno in country on SoS BOTH Opposing Offenses and Opposing Defenses.
    Wichita ranks 101. KenPom. I see the Kansas bigs smothering, stealing, blocking, and scoring
    in the paint. Little hero ball that Wichita plays works against B level teams, not KU.
    it is comical that you think just because shockers play in a conf that hurts their sos that somehow means they cant play with the all mighty power conf teams. shockers and uni would both be tourney teams if they played in any of the power conf this season.. of coarse why should you make sense, you had provo winning the championship and said "ill be bumping this later", funny i never saw the bump..

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

i also recall them being knocked off by another very good valley team in uni. forget what yr that was but if i recall uni beat ku in the round of 32 then lost to sparty in the sweet 16.. ppl wanna undersell these 2 very good teams from the valley and im not sure why? shockers got screwed last yr being put in one of the hardest brackets id ever seen when the committee had no choice but to make them a 1. now this yr uni is a legit top 10 team imo and have been all yr and they are a 5 seed (especially when you look at some of the trash they put in as 3s and 4s). shockers are a legit top 15 team and they get handed a 7 seed! ive argued for ku a lot of the year when ppl said they down, mostly based off the strength of their resume. today they running into a team that is as sound as it gets, has one of the best backcourts in the country, is well coached, has a chip on their shoulder and getting a crack at their big brother who refuses to play them in the reg season.. i think this gm could prob go either way but i have shockers in my elite 8 and for my money they the play. uni vs ville is a bigger play for me but i think they both win..
    I agree.

UNI / LouVille is a much better angle in my opinion.

I don't see an angle in this game. Any bet here would be forcing it for me. I have a couple other plays in already that I really like so will be watching and not betting this game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Never said you know little..I actually enjoy reading your posts except for the horrific spelling you do lol..I just think it's ironic how you tell somebody not to have small school bias when you do the opposite and pump these small schools up. There's probably a middle ground somewhere in between where you hold them and I do. Then again the league these teams play in is irrelevant in some aspects. It's just annoying to see teams that play in less talented leagues to get talked and built up then watch them go down in flames in the tourney.
    i dont feel i have any bias one way or the other. i dont know a credible ranking list or capper that hasnt had both in their top 15 all season. it not my fault the small schools being undervalued, if i felt they were getting too much love id have no problem saying so. that just hasnt been the case as i had to try and convince everyone playing wyo against uni was a terrible idea, if folks thought wyo was gonna beat uni then i think it safe to say who is being disrespected in this tourney..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I agree.

UNI / LouVille is a much better angle in my opinion.

I don't see an angle in this game. Any bet here would be forcing it for me. I have a couple other plays in already that I really like so will be watching and not betting this game.
    i have shockers in a parlay that included sparty and ends with uni (uni is the end of every parlay for me today, im basically balls deep on them) but that pretty much all as i do think this gm is a tossup, just backing shockers cause my valley bias

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

you had provo winning the championship and said "ill be bumping this later", funny i never saw the bump..
    gotta stick your neck out sometimes or these threads would be boring.
    Providence ran into a night where the lid was on the rim - we encounter
    these things and get the $ back - that's all.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

baker has had a miserable shooting month.. he has to make some more baskets today

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

i have shockers in a parlay that included sparty and ends with uni (uni is the end of every parlay for me today, im basically balls deep on them) but that pretty much all as i do think this gm is a tossup, just backing shockers cause my valley bias
    Best of luck 2DB,

This could be a sweaty evening / night for you.

DO NOT FORGET TO BRING A TOWEL.

2daBank

gotta stick your neck out sometimes or these threads would be boring.
    Providence ran into a night where the lid was on the rim - we encounter
    these things and get the $ back - that's all.
    ok so dont ignore the rest of the post and explain to me or show me the numbers that say since shockers play in a lesser conf that makes them somehow a lesser team?? you dont think if shockers played in a power conf they would have been a tourney team? they would have a similar record to the majority of at large big conf teams imo..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    baker has had a miserable shooting month.. he has to make some more baskets today
    no question

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Best of luck 2DB,

This could be a sweaty evening / night for you.

DO NOT FORGET TO BRING A TOWEL.

"wanna get high?"

yea it gonna be quite a night one way or the other.. i love this shit!! and yea ill prob get high, more than once!! gl to you as well bro..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Best? Cmon.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

after that lets double it up on uni buddy!! all i need is one for my valley over 2.5 wins prop
    Yeah,
    I know shit about wichy

But I know a bait shop when I see it

And Kansas is it's name o

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Wow I cannot believe they are making yet another mission impossible movie.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave MoMoneyMoVaughn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Kansas 24-19 Jeesh!! I guess I better get ready to get my evening meal.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Still early. I've got faith. That's the only thing I'll have if this loses

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Kansas ranks numero uno in country on SoS BOTH Opposing Offenses and Opposing Defenses.
    Wichita ranks 101. KenPom. I see the Kansas bigs smothering, stealing, blocking, and scoring
    in the paint. Little hero ball that Wichita plays works against B level teams, not KU.
    It's the fuking tourney dude. What did Kenpom say on the Iowa State/ UAB game? Give me a break with this shit

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

some of you need this...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    some of you need this...

Is that an over the counter drug, or would I need a prescription?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

since it's all natural formula, you won't need prescription. gl

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    since it's all natural formula, you won't need prescription. gl
    Great. Mrs. KLC and I thank you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never doubt LT profits great call

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

obviously 100 team difference in strength of schedule means nothing this year.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

LT one of the best things at SBR

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

finally a pretty good game to watch with some actual tempo and shot making. always fun pulling for the shockers, i like their coach and their players are pretty disciplined

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I'm on the wrong end of this one wow. Poor performance by Kansas.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Lt for president

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I'm on the wrong end of this one wow. Poor performance by Kansas.
    Yep they look pretty bad. Thought they would have a better performance than this.

2daBank

obviously 100 team difference in strength of schedule means nothing this year.
    holy shit, at some point you have to be capable of evaluating the team on the evidence you have, not rely on fukkin sos. that just lazy..

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

nice pick, congrats

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I was totally on the wrong side there. Wichita looked really good.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

Great pick!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for the pick, LT!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

i also recall them being knocked off by another very good valley team in uni. forget what yr that was but if i recall uni beat ku in the round of 32 then lost to sparty in the sweet 16.. ppl wanna undersell these 2 very good teams from the valley and im not sure why? shockers got screwed last yr being put in one of the hardest brackets id ever seen when the committee had no choice but to make them a 1. now this yr uni is a legit top 10 team imo and have been all yr and they are a 5 seed (especially when you look at some of the trash they put in as 3s and 4s). shockers are a legit top 15 team and they get handed a 7 seed! ive argued for ku a lot of the year when ppl said they down, mostly based off the strength of their resume. today they running into a team that is as sound as it gets, has one of the best backcourts in the country, is well coached, has a chip on their shoulder and getting a crack at their big brother who refuses to play them in the reg season.. i think this gm could prob go either way but i have shockers in my elite 8 and for my money they the play. uni vs ville is a bigger play for me but i think they both win..
    The guys that disrespect the Valley either haven't watched the tourney much in years past or just have no clue about these programs. Yes N IOWA that year was unbelievably tough out and you also had that Southern Illinois team that was super tough as nails squad that almost upended that Epic Kansas team with Chalmers, Rush, and Arthur. Creighton Illinois St back in the day are all programs that have made the Valley what it is today. The fact it was a 2bid league this yr speaks volumes about the respect this league deserves and both teams being in Rd of 32 proves that.

First 1234 Last