53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5149

here we go into the mix......................

first things first, saw a lot of BAD basketball I]the last few days, undisciplined play leading to turnovers, open shots not even touching iron, refs allowing virtual muggings and swallowing the whistle. Damn I've seen high school games with more direction...
    having said that, lets hope we get exciting bball that at least dose not leave you shaking your head.
    taking these today

Notre Dame over 140.5
    Arkansas over 137
    Baylor over 127.5
    Utah over 131
    North Carolina over 132.5
    Arizona over 133

Like these sides
    Iowa State - 13.5 think they are in a good place mentally and love the coach ( who may be heading to the NBA after this tournament), UAB has not faced a team with as much fire power and I question their ability to hang with the Cyclones for too long. Iowa State has won their last 5 games and is 4-0-1 ATS.

Notre Dame -12 even with Irish recent tourney history (1-5), see them putting the Huskies down second half. Northeastern has covered 5 of the last 6 games and seem to be getting a lot of love on the net however, I feel much of that love is related to the Irish's recent tourney history. This is a different team, senior leadership with STONES along with Grant, shooting threes from the parking lot. Coach Brey finally gets some good fortune.

North Carolina State -2 Gut feel on this one, Wolfpack gang rebound and were in the process of turning their season around from a funk about a month ago where Gottfried's future was clearly in doubt. LSU was also playing well end of the year, but I feel that NC States Guard play, sharing scoring and nearly shooting 40% from the arc will be enough to cover the small number.

all these lines @ Green Valley Ranch where I'll be watching the games the next few crazy days.....

as always good luck to all

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    first things first, saw a lot of BAD basketball I]the last few days, undisciplined play leading to turnovers, open shots not even touching iron, refs allowing virtual muggings and swallowing the whistle. Damn I've seen high school games with more direction...
    having said that, lets hope we get exciting bball that at least dose not leave you shaking your head.
    taking these today

Notre Dame over 140.5
    Arkansas over 137
    Baylor over 127.5
    Utah over 131
    North Carolina over 132.5
    Arizona over 133

Like these sides
    Iowa State - 13.5 think they are in a good place mentally and love the coach ( who may be heading to the NBA after this tournament), UAB has not faced a team with as much fire power and I question their ability to hang with the Cyclones for too long. Iowa State has won their last 5 games and is 4-0-1 ATS.

Notre Dame -12 even with Irish recent tourney history (1-5), see them putting the Huskies down second half. Northeastern has covered 5 of the last 6 games and seem to be getting a lot of love on the net however, I feel much of that love is related to the Irish's recent tourney history. This is a different team, senior leadership with STONES along with Grant, shooting threes from the parking lot. Coach Brey finally gets some good fortune.

North Carolina State -2 Gut feel on this one, Wolfpack gang rebound and were in the process of turning their season around from a funk about a month ago where Gottfried's future was clearly in doubt. LSU was also playing well end of the year, but I feel that NC States Guard play, sharing scoring and nearly shooting 40% from the arc will be enough to cover the small number.

all these lines @ Green Valley Ranch where I'll be watching the games the next few crazy days.....

as always good luck to all
    Cant believe all the dogs and unders .........BOL today
    Last edited by matt711; 03-19-15 at 11:38 PM. Reason: none