HoLeeFuk
    HoLeeFuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Unlikely champions big $$$

I had #8 Kentucky last year and almost won a fuk load of money. Still ended up with $1100 from my pool. Trying to go big again this year. Post up your #6 seed and higher champions.

I'm thinking SDSU +50000.

Xavier +32500
    Prov +30000
    UCLA +80000
    VCU +80000
    Cinn +100000
    Last edited by HoLeeFuk; 03-18-15 at 04:46 PM.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by HoLeeFuk View Post
    I had #8 Kentucky last year and almost won a fuk load of money. Still ended up with $1100 from my pool. Trying to go big again this year. Post up your #6 seed and higher champions.

I'm going Xavier and SDSU, both 200/1.
    SDSU's Offense is a joke and if they beat SJ, Duke will crush them, Xaiver isn't coming out of Kentucky's region sry, Last year was fluky with how the seeds made the final four, this year will probably be a chalky FF, just bet realistic options, instead of getting cute.

HoLeeFuk
    HoLeeFuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

its a long shot bet small investment to possibly win $100,000+. Sometimes you gotta take a risk, were talking about 18-22 year old amateur athletes a lot can happen.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i have no problem with a few long shots but i agree with other poster i would avoid uk's bracket like the plague. it way too good for college hoops to have uk undefeated in the final 4, so not only are they the best team by a mile i think they will get their fair share of favoritism as well.. id be looking for teams in the south and east (i believe those are nova and dukes brackets? if not whatever region they in). between zona and wiscy that too much power to expect both to lose in west imo.. i do think there several good options in the other 2 tho. uni, smu, Ou, provo, utah, (even isu but i hate them) all i think could make the final 4, dont think any beat uk but if im doing this im trying to get me a team there 1st and foremost.. gl with whatever you choose

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

I have a Maryland upset in the sweet 16 and Terrapins riding the momentum to the championship.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    I have a Maryland upset in the sweet 16 and Terrapins riding the momentum to the championship.
    i have terps losing to valpo in round 1, lol.. not sure why cause i loved them all yr and they were really good to me. not sure wells will let them lose the opening gm but think the way valpo plays will ensure that gm is close at the end. terps 11-1 in gms decided by 2 possessions or less, eventually their luck will run out.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

easily Wichita State IMO. They WILL get to the Elite 8 and I think they can beat UK. Wow, just changed my mind mid way through after scrolling. Forgot about MSU and SMU who are in more manageable spots, especially SMU.

1. Michigan State
    2. SMU
    3. Wichita State
    4. Butler
    5. Ohio State

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    easily Wichita State IMO. They WILL get to the Elite 8 and I think they can beat UK. Wow, just changed my mind mid way through after scrolling. Forgot about MSU and SMU who are in more manageable spots, especially SMU.

1. Michigan State
    2. SMU
    3. Wichita State
    4. Butler
    5. Ohio State
    even tho i like the zags a lot i def think smu is a solid sleeper. not sure how you expect shockers to beat uk when shockers lost their only legit front line player from last season and uk added a ton? i love shockers and i do think they get there and get a rematch but it a gm there no way in hell they winning..

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    even tho i like the zags a lot i def think smu is a solid sleeper. not sure how you expect shockers to beat uk when shockers lost their only legit front line player from last season and uk added a ton? i love shockers and i do think they get there and get a rematch but it a gm there no way in hell they winning..
    they still rebound pretty well. Not as good defensively, but better than basically anybody UK has played. They force a ton more turnovers and are better taking care of the ball as well. They also play a lot slower

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    they still rebound pretty well. Not as good defensively, but better than basically anybody UK has played. They force a ton more turnovers and are better taking care of the ball as well. They also play a lot slower
    i dont see it but really hope they can get there, would love to see that gm again even tho i think uk is far more improved than shockers from this time last season..

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i have no problem with a few long shots but i agree with other poster i would avoid uk's bracket like the plague. it way too good for college hoops to have uk undefeated in the final 4, so not only are they the best team by a mile i think they will get their fair share of favoritism as well.. id be looking for teams in the south and east (i believe those are nova and dukes brackets? if not whatever region they in). between zona and wiscy that too much power to expect both to lose in west imo.. i do think there several good options in the other 2 tho. uni, smu, Ou, provo, utah, (even isu but i hate them) all i think could make the final 4, dont think any beat uk but if im doing this im trying to get me a team there 1st and foremost.. gl with whatever you choose
    agree with almost all those teams as nice "long shots" i believe one of those teams could make it to the final four.