No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Your Final Four?

Pretty boring year for me. I have Kentucky, Arizona, Gonzaga and still not sure about the East (total toss-up to me).

Yours?

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Pretty boring year for me. I have Kentucky, Arizona, Gonzaga and still not sure about the East (total toss-up to me).

Yours?
    Wonder why people like Arizona so much, i have Duke Kentucky Villinova and North Carolina.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Kentucky
    Baylor
    Nova
    ISU

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Kentucky
    Baylor
    Nova
    ISU
    Baylor wouldn't surprise me, but I don't trust Drew. Same goes for Nova/Wright.

Cyclones scare me defensively.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

same as yours with uni in the east..

uk
    zona
    zags
    uni

uk/zags

would like to take zags to win but i cant do it, so uk for history.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Does anyone else fill out NIT and CBI brackets?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Does anyone else fill out NIT and CBI brackets?
    never have but i like RI to make deep run in the nit.. honestly dont even know who playing in either till the gms come on, lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Kentucky
    Baylor
    Nova
    ISU
    isu doenst make it out of the round of 32.. i hate them tho so i could be basing this statement out of spite. they dont play defense tho so pretty decent chance im right. i just need smu to get past ucla and i think they beat isu. if smu loses the 1st gm then id worry a little, dont see them beating zags tho, long as zags dont duck out to one of the shit teams in their 1st 2 gms..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No Coin that is a square question man

I refuse to answer

best of luck this year
    Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Kentucky
    Wisconsin
    Oklahoma
    Duke

I haven't watched one dribble of NCAAB this year. So I fully expect to do well

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Kentucky
    Wisconsin
    Oklahoma
    Duke

I haven't watched one dribble of NCAAB this year. So I fully expect to do well
    that is generally how the brackets work, the more ya know, the worse ya do..

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

ND
    Zona
    MSU
    Duke

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Kentucky
    Zona
    Nova
    ISU

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I feel Kentucky's only threat before final 4 is Wichita State and that would take the planets to align.

I Have Kentucky, MSU, AZ, SMU but would not be surprised to see Utah or NC grab a spot

therefore I threw down on

Kent vs Utah +2975
    Kent vs MSU +4325
    Kent vs SMU +10,600

NC to win Region +1000
    AZ to win final four round +470

my 2 cents

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No Coin that is a square question man

I refuse to answer

best of luck this year
    JJ, do you realize you are the epitome of a dipsh!!!!! Its a forum to generate discussion. Damn.

Notre Dame
    Zona
    UNI
    Zags

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Baylor wouldn't surprise me, but I don't trust Drew. Same goes for Nova/Wright.

Cyclones scare me defensively.
    still cant believe baylor lost to that shitty illinois team

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24134

Kentucky
    Nova
    ISU
    Arizona

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    still cant believe baylor lost to that shitty illinois team
    they really not all that good, i have my doubts they make it out of the 1st weekend. i think most the big 12 will be home by end of 1st weekend honestly, the conf was good as in there were only 2 or 3 shitty teams but they over hyped as in they all getting a lot of credit for beating each other which is fine cept they all were a little overrated to begin with imo. im sure ppl will disagree and that fine but i saw plenty of evidence in the non conf for each and every one of them being thought of too highly. personally i think Ou has the best chance to make a run but i dont like their draw..

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

kentucky, zona, oklahoma & utah

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Still haven't done my bracket. Surprised some of you guys said Baylor, I think they're the weakeast 3 seed i've seen in a while. They over-achieved this year, pretty sure I'll have them bounced by before the sweet 16.

If I remember right, hasn't the final four/elite 8 been pretty chalky the last 2-3 years?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Two brackets, ky, wisc, va, duke....ky, wisc, msu, duke. Still have time to edit.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Still haven't done my bracket. Surprised some of you guys said Baylor, I think they're the weakeast 3 seed i've seen in a while. They over-achieved this year, pretty sure I'll have them bounced by before the sweet 16.

If I remember right, hasn't the final four/elite 8 been pretty chalky the last 2-3 years?
    Ky and uconn were 7 and 8 seeds last yr, right?

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Why so much love for the zags? Not liking them at all.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by V4Value View Post
    i just think they really really good. granted their shithole conf doesnt properly test them for the tourney and that been a issue but it unusual for me to like them as much i do this yr (i think it helps they got a really favorable draw for the 1st 2 gms and they really close to home, dont see anyone in that mini bracket knocking them off and once they get past the 1st weekend i dont worry about competition level any longer).

everyone on the court can score for them, they have great size down low with karnowski and sabonis, wiltjer a matchup nightmare, dude 6'10 shoots 46% from behind the arc and has the ability to take bigger guys off the bounce and post up smaller guys. 2 senior guards in pangos and bell who both can play, most importantly i think this team is much tougher than previous versions, they tested themselves in the non-conf and i came away impressed only slipping @zona where they controlled the majority of that gm and showed a toughness inside they have always lacked..

not only do i think they got hooked up with the 1st weekend gms but they also got put in duke's bracket who i think is the weakest 1 seed and a good matchup for them.. all that said these guys have a habit of getting bounced early so maybe you be right and my bracket screwed early but i just dont think the senior leadership on this extremely talented team is gonna allow their career to end never making a run..

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

UK wisconsin nova zags. Really wanted to take a 3+ seed but I can't see anyone doing it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone's picking the same teams this year so my point is why asked the question when I know the answer

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    UK wisconsin nova zags. Really wanted to take a 3+ seed but I can't see anyone doing it
    i think there several options in nova's bracket. initially i went with nova cause i think much like zags they a lot tougher this season but that just a tough draw they have. i think they have the toughest 8-9 winner to deal with of the four 1 seeds (lean ncst but either them or lsu both capable of being as good as pretty much anyone in country on any given night). uni is better than a 5 seed and i suspect will be their opponent if they able to make the sweet 16, anderson not being right makes uva unlikely to advance to the elite 8 which makes this bracket more likely for a lower seed to come thru it, there several teams on bottom half i think capable of making run, provo, Ou, no way am i counting out sparty and actually have them in elite 8 in several brackets. besides ville i think any of the 3-7 in that bracket could come out the other side..

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Right now I have Kentucky, Arizona, Villanova, and Iowa State.

Arizona over Nova in the Final.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Ky and uconn were 7 and 8 seeds last yr, right?

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i think there several options in nova's bracket. initially i went with nova cause i think much like zags they a lot tougher this season but that just a tough draw they have. i think they have the toughest 8-9 winner to deal with of the four 1 seeds (lean ncst but either them or lsu both capable of being as good as pretty much anyone in country on any given night). uni is better than a 5 seed and i suspect will be their opponent if they able to make the sweet 16, anderson not being right makes uva unlikely to advance to the elite 8 which makes this bracket more likely for a lower seed to come thru it, there several teams on bottom half i think capable of making run, provo, Ou, no way am i counting out sparty and actually have them in elite 8 in several brackets. besides ville i think any of the 3-7 in that bracket could come out the other side..
    I agree with everything you said. But my problem is I just have no idea who I can trust. Uva msu prov OU and UNI are all capable of making it out of the region and I don't think there's much of a difference between them (assuming justin anderson isn't healthy, if he's healthy then I like uva to win the region). I hate backing Jay wright and nova but I have more trust they'll make it through the first weekend than any of the aforementioned clubs I guess

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Kentucky, zona, Duke and Oklahoma.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by V4Value View Post
    yeah i agree they are overrated.

they litterally play nobody.

i want to see them prove they can beat a good team

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they really not all that good, i have my doubts they make it out of the 1st weekend. i think most the big 12 will be home by end of 1st weekend honestly, the conf was good as in there were only 2 or 3 shitty teams but they over hyped as in they all getting a lot of credit for beating each other which is fine cept they all were a little overrated to begin with imo. im sure ppl will disagree and that fine but i saw plenty of evidence in the non conf for each and every one of them being thought of too highly. personally i think Ou has the best chance to make a run but i dont like their draw..
    yeah and Rico Gathers JR i like him he is a beast on the rebounds but he can't shoot worth a damn.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah i agree they are overrated.

they litterally play nobody.

i want to see them prove they can beat a good team
    they spanked smu, uga, and st johns in the non conf. outplayed zona for 38 minutes before blowing the gm late and losing in ot, at zona! they waxed ucla at ucla as well. pretty sure i saw you say something bout bruins being talented.. i get it, their conf sux but imo they proved themselves well before conf play began. normally their issue is the weak conf leaves them vulnerable early in the tourney, this season they got a great draw really close to home for the 1st weekend, i think once they into the sweet 16 the rust will be off from playing scrubs for 2 months. we shall see.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Baylor needs Rico to get all those offensive put backs. If they run into Arizona that's not gonna happen.

Think the Champion will be whoever wins Kentucky vs Arizona. That's the match up I want to see most. The other side could be 6-8 teams . In the small pool I went with Nova and Gonzaga. Gotta root for Nova since it's right around the corner. In big pool I stabbed at Oklahoma and Utah

12 Last