Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Thursday's Thoughts

I'll be adding to this more and feel free to chime in.

This one stands out

Ohio St is going to be too much for VCU. I hate to say it cuz you know how much I love shaka but they did a great job rallying around each other after the loss of weber to win their conference tourney. 4 games in 4 days against 3 post season teams.

In that tourney they press wasn't the reason for their success. Its almost not even there anymore. The games where half court grinds and they simply won due to red hot 3 point shooting from melvin johnson and others. Also mo allie - cox was a monster on the offensive glass.

Well they showed gut, grit, and heart to win in the style they do not want to play, but guess what thats exactly how Ohio St wants to play. Ohio St Avg Defensive possession length is 19.9 seconds good the 9th longest in the country. (342/351 teams). VCU is 19 seconds good for 284 longest so you can see the grind this will be ESPECIALLY since both teams take care of the ball extremely well. They are both near the top in turnover margin and both force a ton, its how they get out for easy buckets in transition, while wearing you down with defense.

VCU is going to need another red hot shooting performance to advance here and I don't think that's going to happen.

Really there is nothing that VCU does better than Ohio St, both are terrible from the line.

Traveon Graham worries me as he is one of the toughest matchup in the nation but he has a banged up ankle and hasn't been able to go B2B in practice in a few weeks, while he just toughed it out 4 games in 4 days. so that's gotta be a factor.

I just don't see vcu executing well enough in the half court to win this game.

EDIT:

Everyone picking Wofford to upset Arky, I think they roll. So I'm gonna bet it like this.

So three wagers so far

1x Ohio St -4
    1x Arky -7.5
    Ml parlay 1x arky/ohio st
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 03-18-15 at 01:30 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

This one stands out

Ohio St is going to be too much for VCU. I hate to say it cuz you know how much I love shaka but they did a great job rallying around each other after the loss of weber to win their conference tourney. 4 games in 4 days against 3 post season teams.

In that tourney they press wasn't the reason for their success. Its almost not even there anymore. The games where half court grinds and they simply won due to red hot 3 point shooting from melvin johnson and others. Also mo allie - cox was a monster on the offensive glass.

Well they showed gut, grit, and heart to win in the style they do not want to play, but guess what thats exactly how Ohio St wants to play. Ohio St Avg Defensive possession length is 19.9 seconds good the 9th longest in the country. (342/351 teams). VCU is 19 seconds good for 284 longest so you can see the grind this will be ESPECIALLY since both teams take care of the ball extremely well. They are both near the top in turnover margin and both force a ton, its how they get out for easy buckets in transition, while wearing you down with defense.

VCU is going to need another red hot shooting performance to advance here and I don't think that's going to happen.

Really there is nothing that VCU does better than Ohio St, both are terrible from the line.

Traveon Graham worries me as he is one of the toughest matchup in the nation but he has a banged up ankle and hasn't been able to go B2B in practice in a few weeks, while he just toughed it out 4 games in 4 days. so that's gotta be a factor.

EDIT:

Everyone picking Wofford to upset Arky, I think they roll. So I'm gonna bet it like this.

So three wagers so far

1x Ohio St -4
    1x Arky -7.5
    Lol not everyone, only WizzleClown but Southern teams are 12-4 ATS in the tourney thanks to Davidson and Wofford. Although A rated conf vs D should be a no brainer.
    Last edited by leetreaper; 03-18-15 at 01:40 PM.

dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

This one stands out

EDIT:

So three wagers so far

1x Ohio St -4
    1x Arky -7.5
    With your comments regarding length of time of opponent possessions, would you consider a play on the under?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Yes I do think this is an under game and will most likely be on it. I'm just not very good w/ totals on neutral sites..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Ohio State has nothing besides DR...he scores 30+ they win....if not...Loss....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I'm done capping finally first round ...

Here it is:

Arky -7.5 $200
    Ohio st -4 $200
    Arky/Ohio st ml par $200 EV
    Unc -10 $100
    Nc st -2.5 $60
    Purdue pk $60
    UAB +14.5 $60
    Uva -16.5 $500
    Uga +5.5 $60
    New mex st +10.5 $40
    Uni -6 $500
    Zaga -18 $300

im up big currently and it's the dance so I increaed , in reality you should decrease your units after conf tourney...

1x =$200 roughly per my conf play/conf tournament units...

I increased cuz I'm not a pro...

and good luck

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

VCU seems to play way better when a dog especially on a neutral floor....They go their swag back and could be a dangerous team to deal with

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Lkid, u got 5x on UVA being one of two biggest play?? or "typo'ed 0.5x" lol

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Man, Gonzaga scares the piss out of me. Especially seeing what South Dakota St did to COlorado St last night.......and knowing that NDSU beat SDSU on their home court to win the Summit League.

I did not expect the line to be -18

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by V4Value View Post
    Lkid, u got 5x on UVA being one of two biggest play?? or "typo'ed 0.5x" lol
    No typo...

Like I said Im betting more cuz im up and its tourney lol (prob dumb)

UVA UNI Zaga are true 2x's plays for me

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Man, Gonzaga scares the piss out of me. Especially seeing what South Dakota St did to COlorado St last night.......and knowing that NDSU beat SDSU on their home court to win the Summit League.

I did not expect the line to be -18
    I hear ya, but I think they make a statement...

Colorado St packed it in, but SDST did look good

RRed8925
    RRed8925's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Good Luck

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I'm done capping finally first round ...

Here it is:

Arky -7.5 $200
    Ohio st -4 $200
    Arky/Ohio st ml par $200 EV
    Unc -10 $100
    Nc st -2.5 $60
    Purdue pk $60
    UAB +14.5 $60
    Uva -16.5 $500
    Uga +5.5 $60
    New mex st +10.5 $40
    Uni -6 $500
    Zaga -18 $300

im up big currently and it's the dance so I increaed , in reality you should decrease your units after conf tourney...

1x =$200 roughly per my conf play/conf tournament units...

I increased cuz I'm not a pro...

and good luck

Changed my mind 375/300 Cincy ML

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Ticket#:34617442
    Mar 19 07:30 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Mar 19 05:39 PM CBB STRAIGHT BET
    [742] NORTHWESTERN ST -135
    675 / 500
    Ticket#:34617449
    Mar 19 07:30 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Mar 19 05:40 PM CBB STRAIGHT BET
    [742] NORTHWESTERN ST -2½-105
    525 / 500

Heres the play nobody talking about...

Best offense nobody knows about, woodley and west going off tonight. They should hit 87-92

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Lost 3 games since Jan 20 and all 3 to SFA

This line should be 6/7