PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Byu/miss who takes it?

Tough call here...Usually a good numbers of points from a decent BYU squad...Miss w a lot of potential as well....Who shows up tonight...? Who you taking?

PaperTrail07

158 is just so high...leaning under....nerves could play a part ...

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

How does Ole Miss recover from the way they lost in the SEC Tournament.

Minds might still be fragile!

Lincoln Scofield
    Lincoln Scofield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    How does Ole Miss recover from the way they lost in the SEC Tournament.
    Pretty simple...they're in the field of 68. After that announcement SECT loss became irrelevant. If we were discussing OM being in the NIT because of that loss you'd have a valid question. But that result didn't stop them from getting in so what's done is done. I'm sure they've moved on.

chewybbq
    chewybbq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

I think byu wins pretty easily tonight, they have been playing very well and I believe 7-3 last 10 ats.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

True Enough.....regardless its BYU or nothing in this one.

dumdum214
    dumdum214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

BYU will make the sweet 16

PaperTrail07

well SBR has decided.....BYU it is.....took the under as well

rocky9995
    rocky9995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Ole miss the better team I think. Much deeper team. Solid at every position. Very experienced too and everyone is going against them. Great depth in front court. hopefully moody is clicking.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    158 is just so high...leaning under....nerves could play a part ...
    i came up with a higher number than that when i capped it. not sure im really enthusiastic to play this high a total over but these 2 teams could absolutely play this gm in the 80s. both teams have pretty big advantages on the offensive end and i think both will be shooting a ton of fts as well. the pace is gonna be frenetic, both offenses are among the most efficient in the nation, neither plays defense worth a damn, and to top it off not only will we get a ton of treys and fts late if one team behind but both teams foul a lot and both teams get to the line and both teams are top 5 in the nation at making those fts..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rocky9995 View Post
    Ole miss the better team I think. Much deeper team. Solid at every position. Very experienced too and everyone is going against them. Great depth in front court. hopefully moody is clicking.
    i think moody and summers will be able to get what they want vs the mormons. unfortunately haws and collensworth are gonna do the same to them i think.. really tough gm if ya ask me, i tend to agree with you but i dont trust ol piss at all..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

An all white team that doesn't play defense laying points in a game of basketball. I think I know which way to go here.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by Shalack4 View Post
    Is Jimmer playing?? lol

Def. leaning BYU, but staying away. I like HAMP +9 over MANN better out of the 2 games tonight.
    Haws passed Jimmer for most points ever at BYU.

Collinsworth great leader and triple double machine.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Haws passed Jimmer for most points ever at BYU.

Collinsworth great leader and triple double machine.
    no clue why you love this joke of a team that is only here cause zags did them a favor? haws cant hold jimmers jock and id luv to see the list of teams mr great leader has triple doubles against.. ol piss sux too so not like im saying byu cant win this gm. but im starting to wonder if you are mormon the way you keep talking this team up?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no clue why you love this joke of a team that is only here cause zags did them a favor? haws cant hold jimmers jock and id luv to see the list of teams mr great leader has triple doubles against.. ol piss sux too so not like im saying byu cant win this gm. but im starting to wonder if you are mormon the way you keep talking this team up?
    1. Ole Miss sucks. You're right. They really suck. I don't like them at all.

2. I like teams that can score. BYU isn't great, but those two guards are great scorers. Collinsworth has like 7 trip dubs this season. And Haws has more pts than Jimmer. Those are simple facts. The rest of their team is mediocre, and as a whole they kinda suck on D. I just like teams with good guard combos in the tourny. I'm not saying they'll win more than 1, maybe 2 games max.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Rednecks over Mormons. but it's Hampton I'm expecting the most from tonight.
    still, if in doubt, just wait for half to see how it's shaking down.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riding in the car of BYU -3 -110 The guard play of BYU is so superior to what Miss has.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 03-17-15 at 05:49 PM.

bambiankles
    bambiankles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I've seen this to often, everyone and their mother on BYU. Mississipi wins straight up, take mississippi +3 and ML $$$$

Selopez88
    Selopez88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Is Dwight Meikle playing for Hampton?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    1. Ole Miss sucks. You're right. They really suck. I don't like them at all.

2. I like teams that can score. BYU isn't great, but those two guards are great scorers. Collinsworth has like 7 trip dubs this season. And Haws has more pts than Jimmer. Those are simple facts. The rest of their team is mediocre, and as a whole they kinda suck on D. I just like teams with good guard combos in the tourny. I'm not saying they'll win more than 1, maybe 2 games max.
    fair enough, i just hate teams that dont defend..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

fair enough, i just hate teams that dont defend..
    Ask Iowa how that worked out for them last year when they got beat by TN in this same game. I'm taking Ole Miss. To many people riding these Mormons nuts after they beat Gonzaga. They have awful losses on their resume and there is no reason why Ole Miss as bad as they have been at times can't hang with these guys.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum214 View Post
    Yup.

Lincoln Scofield

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Ask Iowa how that worked out for them last year when they got beat by TN in this same game. I'm taking Ole Miss. To many people riding these Mormons nuts after they beat Gonzaga. They have awful losses on their resume and there is no reason why Ole Miss as bad as they have been at times can't hang with these guys.
    Dumped on.

2daBank

i came up with a higher number than that when i capped it. not sure im really enthusiastic to play this high a total over but these 2 teams could absolutely play this gm in the 80s. both teams have pretty big advantages on the offensive end and i think both will be shooting a ton of fts as well. the pace is gonna be frenetic, both offenses are among the most efficient in the nation, neither plays defense worth a damn, and to top it off not only will we get a ton of treys and fts late if one team behind but both teams foul a lot and both teams get to the line and both teams are top 5 in the nation at making those fts..
    cash that shit..

GT21Megatron

Adios BYPoo

2daBank

Adios BYPoo
    we tried to tell'em..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum214 View Post
    i had winner of this gm advancing to at least round of 32 but that has as much to do with zavier. wanted to see who won before i made a decision on the baylor matchup. planned on ol piss winning but i wasnt really all that sure cause as ive said they both kinda suck (again i hate weak defensive teams which they both are).

GT21Megatron

we tried to tell'em..
    Yes we did. Sweet 16

Lincoln Scofield

Man do I look like an idiot haha. Good call on the defense my god. Idk if I've ever seen guards get into the paint as easy as Byu allowed tonight

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

BYU buried this board I'm sure.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    BYU buried this board I'm sure.
    i went to thread where it would be tailed most (because Dom a solid capper) and tried to tell them that id be wary cause summers and moony would get wherever they wanted on the floor against those mormom stiffs trying to play d.. hell it not like i loved ol piss cause they not great and play crap defense too, i just knew it was them or nothing when the other choice is a all white team that zags felt sorry for so let them in the tourney (they were destined for a 2 seed anyway, im almost convinced they dumped that gm just to get a undeserving byu team in)..

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Anyone who took Ole Miss was shitting themselves at the half. Don't bullshit us by saying otherwise. BYU could have and should blown out Ole Miss. BYU was the correct play. Ole Miss scored 60+ points in the second half. That's not bad defense, that's becoming hot as hell from the field. Kudos to Ole Miss.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    Anyone who took Ole Miss was shitting themselves at the half. Don't bullshit us by saying otherwise. BYU could have and should blown out Ole Miss. BYU was the correct play. Ole Miss scored 60+ points in the second half. That's not bad defense, that's becoming hot as hell from the field. Kudos to Ole Miss.

They made some shots sure. It also had to do with BYU not playing a lick of D. How many alley oop dunks did they get? Ole Miss was in the lane and paint the entire second half. They also got in the bonus early because BYU was fouling. How many fast break points off turnovers? I mean BYU defense isn't good at allllll.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

They made some shots sure. It also had to do with BYU not playing a lick of D. How many alley oop dunks did they get? Ole Miss was in the lane and paint the entire second half. They also got in the bonus early because BYU was fouling. How many fast break points off turnovers? I mean BYU defense isn't good at allllll.
    I don't know, I just still can't believe that happened. In no way am I a fan of either of these teams, I think just as a college basketball fan, my mind is just blown.

PaperTrail07

BYU deserved to lose playing D like that

12 Last