2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    Anyone who took Ole Miss was shitting themselves at the half. Don't bullshit us by saying otherwise. BYU could have and should blown out Ole Miss. BYU was the correct play. Ole Miss scored 60+ points in the second half. That's not bad defense, that's becoming hot as hell from the field. Kudos to Ole Miss.
    "Byu was correct play",, lmfao. I put more on ol piss at half than the small bet I made before gm.. Over was still best..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i went to thread where it would be tailed most (because Dom a solid capper) and tried to tell them that id be wary cause summers and moony would get wherever they wanted on the floor against those mormom stiffs trying to play d.. hell it not like i loved ol piss cause they not great and play crap defense too, i just knew it was them or nothing when the other choice is a all white team that zags felt sorry for so let them in the tourney (they were destined for a 2 seed anyway, im almost convinced they dumped that gm just to get a undeserving byu team in)..
    Yea Ive watched them a few times this year same thing every time, they can score but couldn't keep the other team from scoring.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

and I took the under LMAO....my god...

First 12