Betpoints: 3780

My Final Four and Winner..

Kentucky, Arizona, Duke, Providence.
    Winner: Providence.

bump after tourney when i win.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

damn bro. i planned on asking you what you were doing with provo. you went a little further than i was willing to. you know i like them a lot but i dont exactly trust them to win 6 gms in a row vs anyone let alone the teams they gonna have to go thru. no clue how you have them beating uk? the 1st meeting they did hang around for 30 minutes but ultimately lost by 20. not sure what has changed other than i think uk has gotten better since then.. the second gm vs Ou is gonna be a tough one, i put them up to the sweet 16 on a few and elite 8 on others but that far as im willing to go..you can get 35 to 1 just on them being the team that comes out of the east, i considered that play. didnt even look what it paid for them to win it all since i think there really no chance.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 03-16-15 at 03:32 PM.

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

LOL

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Huge providence fan here. I have them vs Michigan st in the sweet 16 but can't pull the trigger and have them beat the Spartans.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO

we'll see.. but I think Providence has all the tools to make the Final Four.
    Once you're there, anything can happen.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I like Provo, think they can possibly make a run to the sweet 16 or deeper, but give them no chance at winning it all. But they have the recipe for a deep run, good guard play and two stars.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Huge providence fan here. I have them vs Michigan st in the sweet 16 but can't pull the trigger and have them beat the Spartans.
    I have Michigan State losing to Georgia in the first round.

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    we'll see.. but I think Providence has all the tools to make the Final Four.
    Once you're there, anything can happen.
    Imma big believer in the tourney comes down to guard play. Just look at the last 4 winners...

uconn last year. Shabazz
    Louisville 2 years ago. Peyton siva and Russ smith
    Kentucky 3 years ago...
    Uconn 4 years ago.. Kemba

providence has terrific guards but like a previous poster said, hard to trust them to win 6 in a row

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I have Michigan State losing to Georgia in the first round.
    Michigan st finished with what? 11 losses? I saw a stat that If they made 70% of their free throws in the game ps they lost they would only have THREE losses. People would be talking about them as a 2 seed opposed to a 7

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

41/1 to win the east

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Michigan st finished with what? 11 losses? I saw a stat that If they made 70% of their free throws in the game ps they lost they would only have THREE losses. People would be talking about them as a 2 seed opposed to a 7
    Yeah MSU went 2-5 in OTs this season. They will crush crush crush Georgia. Georgia is a garbage team in a garbage conference. You're out of your mind to be confident with Georgia.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

yea i dont see how tom izzo would lose to a team that maybe shouldnt even be in probably in the play in game would have made more sense

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Im a huge PC fan ever since I was a kid with Jimmy Walker but really Providence will not win it all maybe 16 but that is it , I hope your right

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Did you have Michigan St in the sweet 16 before they took Wisconcin to OT in thr big ten championship?

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Did you have Michigan St in the sweet 16 before they took Wisconcin to OT in thr big ten championship?
    No because the brackets weren't made. I think they ended up with a really nice draw. Georgia. Followed by a banged up Virginia team.And either Oklahoma or Providence.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    41/1 to win the east
    i see 33/1 to win East, 75/1 to make Finals, 300/1 to win it. (5d)

The East is winnable. Providence almost beat Villanova, it came down to final possession
    and there was a very questionable foul call that went Villanova's way.
    Besides Nova, there is Virginia, Oklahoma, Lou and Michigan St as primary competition.
    I see no reason why PC can't beat these teams and at 33/1 that's a bet worth making
    which also provides for hedging opps.