Betpoints: 10

fuk Duke

They draw ratings therefore committee wants them to go deep

Duke has been a major bust recently in ncaa tourney

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanTripod View Post
    True, not discrediting duke they could easly win it all. I just think you have to reward the teams that won their conference tournaments and ended with better records. Duke couldn't even win their league or conference tournemt, while the other 3 teams did.
    your telling me that duke wouldnt have won the pac-12 season and tourney half those last 12 years since zona or whoever did it. obviously im saying put zona in acc with pukes out of conf and you telling me duke couldnt have ran the pac-12 this season and others zona didnt do it most likely..

maybe im wrong i dunno. but you look at who duke played and beat all over the country then beating ville @yum center, before the suspension and they were playing really well. then they beat uva @uva when uva was the clear cut 2 to uk (think that gm anderson got hurt but wasnt a huge deal in the outcome if i recall correctly). there no comparing what they did all year to the best teams. but instead you think winning a 4 day tourney against who did zona play? ucla and ducks i know, please agree duke wins that tourney if they even remotely feel like it (zona fukking stopped ducks again). puke waxed a ncst team that kinda resembling ducks, then they faced a offensive team in nd that zona hasnt seen the likes of just for the opportunity to slug it out with unc again, remember we talking about a team that already has the best wins all over all season lets not forget. so a nd team that is basically a smarter version of isu caught them and this means they should be bumped for zona who had to beat what number rpi/bpi/kp ranking compared to the teams duke played all year?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    fuk Duke

They draw ratings therefore committee wants them to go deep

Duke has been a major bust recently in ncaa tourney
    yep but they have the best post player in the country, and got a beautiful draw (that we agree they earned), it aint like zona isnt headed for a collision course with wiscy. id argue zags will be every bit as tough if not more for duke. only difference is duke wouldnt see uk till final where zona/wiscy face uk in the final 4, nothing wrong with that, after winner of that gm loses to uk then zags have their shot to prob lose but who knows, i think if they can get there it be a incredible gm. what a final four right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would be shocking if they do not get to the final 8?and if they do not coach K should be dismissed

2daBank

It would be shocking if they do not get to the final 8?and if they do not coach K should be dismissed
    i def agree there, that got super sweet draw, like i said it gonna be some great tv for week 2 ! then the final 4 be sick. really doubt it was a accident, if they cant take that to elite 8 in a draw where i think either one of the 4 or 5 could lose in 1st round and if one of the make it to sweet 16 that shouldnt be a problem. he loses the sdst garbage ass/johnnies missing a player with no depth asses they already smoked at garden he should be fired on the spot..

jjgold

College basketball is a watered-down product more than any other sport because too many kids leave school early and turn out to be a busts in the NBA or overseas

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got that reversed JJ. NBA is watered down, college is still a better product year-in, year-out.

jjgold

NBA is getting tougher and tougher to play as rosters are loaded

College basketball is glorified high school ball

Sophomores leaving to go in the NBA just to sit the bench or get cut or get lost overseas

The NBA right now is rivaling Michael Jordan years and all time popularity

2daBank

College basketball is a watered-down product more than any other sport because too many kids leave school early and turn out to be a busts in the NBA or overseas
    yea but i love this sport and i like the way this year sets up at the top. 5 really good teams that should be playing for the right to face uk in the final four then championship gm. what more could you ask for? uk off the charts playing for history and they have this blend of really talented 4-5 teams behind them that are loaded with talent and all present certain unique matchups, have lots of experience, and all dominated the rest of the field just like uk did with the exception of a few slips.. seems like great theater and basketball the second weekend...stay tuned

2daBank

Sophomores leaving to go in the NBA just to sit the bench or get cut or get lost overseas

aint my thing, watch and bet 10-20 gms all year till the playoffs (well not counting ml or ats betting teams like cavs or whoever super hot till they lose me a gm or 2 anytime after 1st of yr usually)..in playoffs i agree nba is fantastic but ill take college reg season and tourney all year every year..

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rosters are loaded with what? Kids who should still be in college instead of rotting on the bench somewhere, throwing up bricks.

jjgold

I still rather watch college football over college basketball any day as it is a much better product

They should change the rules back to the old days when college basketball was unbelievable

2daBank

I still rather watch college football over college basketball any day as it is a much better product

They should change the rules back to the old days when college basketball was unbelievable
    i really only think a couple small things would make it back to what you would prefer. 1st off lower the mf'in shot clock at least to 30 with the girls ball for christ sakes, stop calling weak ass charges that are not damn charges, either by extending the circle out or teaching refs wtf the difference is between a charge and a block, and maybe widen the lane. presto the gm is more ascetically appealing.

2daBank

im getting increasingly fed up with fb overall, the nfl a hypocritical joke that is promoting offense and giving far to much power to refs to have even bigger impacts on gms than ever before. ncaa has turned into 80% 7 on 7 track meets, ive always loved fb but i just dont care for the direction it is taking and grow less fond by the year..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Duke will do their famous 1 or 2 rounds and out
    With their 4 championships.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    your telling me that duke wouldnt have won the pac-12 season and tourney half those last 12 years since zona or whoever did it. obviously im saying put zona in acc with pukes out of conf and you telling me duke couldnt have ran the pac-12 this season and others zona didnt do it most likely.
    Duke probably could have. But they aren't and they didn't.

jjgold

They even got easy games ..officials do not want them knocked out early like past years
    Duke no where to be found in PAc 10

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Coach why the penetrate would Duke be in the Pac-10? Stop smoking Crayola man I'm worried.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Rosters loaded with a bunch of kids that lack true fundamentals that could have been accrued by staying an extra year or two in school? NBA game is as watered down as its ever been.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

They even got easy games ..officials do not want them knocked out early like past years
    Duke no where to be found in PAc 10
    You're an idiot. /thread.

jjgold

I forgot more than most of you know about college basketball as it shows in my gambling statistics this year

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I forgot more than most of you know about college basketball as it shows in my gambling statistics this year
    Down only $10000 as opposed to $20,000?

jjgold

Meader my college basketball handicapping is way better than yours this year

I would think I did better than most here and all documented

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1271

Duke should not be a 1 seed but Nova being a 1 is more crazy. The Big East name got them to the 1 seed and also helped Georgetown get seeded so high. I don't think they know the Big East is not what it use to be.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    They just want to make sure Duke makes it to round 2 this year.

hahaha

zona winning it all this year

First 12