6. SMU
    7. Oregon
    8. San Diego St.
    9. Providence
    10. St. Johns
    11. Purdue
    12. (Miami Fla vs Boise St.)
    13. UAB
    14. Georgia State vs Georgia Southern (conference champion)
    15. North Florida
    16. (Robert Morris vs Lafayette)

Midwest
    1. Wisconsin
    2. Gonzaga
    3. Iowa St.
    4. Arkansas
    5. Utah
    6. West Virginia
    7 ohio st
    8 byu
    9. Lsu
    10. dayton
    11. Cincinnati
    12. Valparasio
    13. Steven F Austin
    14. Belmont
    15. Northeastern
    16. Manhattan

East
    1. Villanova
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Wichita St.
    4. Maryland
    5. North Carolina
    6. Butler
    7. Xavier
    8. Georgia
    9. Indiana
    10. Davidson
    11. Uconn
    12. Buffalo
    13. Woffard
    14. Harvard
    15. Coastal Carolina
    16. (Albany vs Hampton)
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-15-15 at 01:09 PM.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Not bad but noticing right away why would Wyoming be a lower seed than Colorado state?

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Ok fixed,
    would love to see North Florida vs Virginia
    do not want to see the west 1. arizona 2. gonzaga.
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-15-15 at 02:58 AM.

xdodger19

Sunday Games

Georgia State -6

Dayton +2

Michigan St +7

UConn +3 bought halfpoint

UConn over 125

Arkansas +14

dont know what to think on Kentucky game not too pleased with Arkansas shooting,
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-15-15 at 07:24 AM.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

1. Vanderbilt has a 0% chance of being selected.
    2. Wichita St. won't be a 3 seed with ISU winning Big 12.
    3. I also can't see any way for MSU to be a 4 seed unless they win tomorrow and even then I think they peak at 5.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think baylor and unc will be better than 5 seeds. baylor is more like a 3 imo, no worse than 4. unc most likely a 4. id put ville below both of them with way they have played down the stretch and just how they look without jones.. i could go on w seeding but it so subjective and pointless, if i made 1 up you could pick it apart as well, much like we will be doing to the actual seeding soon enough! lol..

i do gotta say you are greatly disrespecting eastern washington with a 15 seed which in turn is screwing them and making life way too hard on the zags in the 1st round. they did some serious traveling in the non-conf and in that time hung around with smu before beating indy in bloomington. with a more favorable travel schedule they could have beaten a few more but the long road trips wore them down. i thought whoever came out of the big sky yesterday was a team that potentially upset a 3 or 4 seed.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i do gotta say you are greatly disrespecting eastern washington with a 15 seed which in turn is screwing them and making life way too hard on the zags in the 1st round. they did some serious traveling in the non-conf and in that time hung around with smu before beating indy in bloomington. with a more favorable travel schedule they could have beaten a few more but the long road trips wore them down. i thought whoever came out of the big sky yesterday was a team that potentially upset a 3 or 4 seed.
    I was thinking the same thing. Eastern Washington deserves at least 12/13 and no matter who they're matched up with, upset alert is on. Venky Jois is my favorite 4-man in the nation to watch play. Aussies know how to bang down low.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    1. Vanderbilt has a 0% chance of being selected.
    2. Wichita St. won't be a 3 seed with ISU winning Big 12.
    3. I also can't see any way for MSU to be a 4 seed unless they win tomorrow and even then I think they peak at 5.
    3..sparty more like a 6-7 unless they beat wiscy imo. maybe they get little extra respect but they really havnt earned it..

2. id put baylor and isu ahead of shockers and prob few more, 4 at best and if committee still feels any kind of same way about them as last year expect them to possibly get some disrespect. them and uni could potentially get a little screwed ala last season when they put every good team in shockers bracket as if to prove a point..

1. i think we should be booting more sec teams out not letting more in.. enough said.

like i said in previous post, "not much point as no matter the bracket we will pick holes in seeding at very least".

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Eastern Washington deserves at least 12/13 and no matter who they're matched up with, upset alert is on. Venky Jois is my favorite 4-man in the nation to watch play. Aussies know how to bang down low.
    no doubt, they screwed me coming back on montana yesterday (couldnt resist after line flipped) and i kinda expect them to screw a high seed next week..they can light up the scoreboard, tons of upperclassman, and their guards are long. very little chance i wont be betting them in round 1 ats at least, hopefully not a 12 because then they become super trendy all week when bobbleheads talk them up and everyone is picking the traditional 12-5 upsets..

xdodger19

THE uab team was playing with the kind of intensity that is fun to play with,they looked locked in.
    Gonzaga is a serious threat to win it all, would be a shame if they have to play in the west bracket,
    you are right no more sec teams, get rid of Mississippi; they really faded down the stretch.
    Looks like alot of big tenteams getting in
    Texas should have to play in after going sub 500 in conference, these would be good play in games
    doubt they give Boise and Colorodo St. a shot.
    These conference usa teams are a bunch of chokers, I was saying two weeks ago how critical home court
    is in that conference and it played out with uab winning the tourney on their home floor. A good coaching job as well.

All the players from 83-87 are either coaching or their kids are playing. Kinda cool

Mountain West with 4 teams?

the nit will be an interesting mix of teams
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-15-15 at 05:50 AM.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Valpo

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    THE uab team was playing with the kind of intensity that is fun to play with,they looked locked in.
    Gonzaga is a serious threat to win it all, would be a shame if they have to play in the west bracket,
    you are right no more sec teams, get rid of Mississippi; they really faded down the stretch.
    Looks like alot of big tenteams getting in
    Texas should have to play in after going sub 500 in conference, these would be good play in games
    doubt they give Boise and Colorodo St. a shot.
    These conference usa teams are a bunch of chokers, I was saying two weeks ago how critical home court
    is in that conference and it played out with uab winning the tourney on their home floor. A good coaching job as well.

All the players from 83-87 are either coaching or their kids are playing. Kinda cool
    i really dont like this whole deal with teams for no particular reason being host of a tourney that decides a bid. like ucon garbage asses today (really hope smu ends these clowns). several smaller conferences let the home court be decided by reg season standings, im fine with that as it places more importance on the conf season, but just handing these schools the hosting gig is ignorant if ya ask me,. ucon would be gone both the last 2 days on neutral court, much like UAB prob doesnt win conf usa (didnt watch enough of that to say for sure)..

xdodger19

everything fell into place for UAB,they already beat L. Tech then they saw Middle tenn st
    Utep choked because they got outcoached really bad.
    Conference USA is terrible mix of teams. Propose a new more competitive Wac,
    ODU should try to get in the American conference,

Uconn should just be let in now. They already beat every team in their conference that is getting in. And they the champs.
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-15-15 at 08:28 AM.

xdodger19

UConn vs SMU over 125

It probably takes a committee of 3 to put it together,
    The last spot goes to UConn if they win,If Uconn loses
    Miami Florida should move up a spot, and Temple gets in the play in game uconn gets knocked out.
    So temple is rooting for SMU
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-15-15 at 08:09 AM.

2daBank

Mountain West with 4 teams?
    they could kick col st to the curb and it be fine with me, 225th non-conf schedule and all they have far as wins is couple decent home wins vs boise and sdst. if that all it takes to get in ya might as well let ucla in the field. at least they played some decent out of conf road or neutral gms, didnt win any of them but that explains the difference in record from csu and ucla beat utah and ducks at home which to me is every bit as impressive as csu wins.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

i don't see Arkansas being a 3 seed.. Maybe if they beat Kentucky today but that's still a reach?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    i don't see Arkansas being a 3 seed.. Maybe if they beat Kentucky today but that's still a reach?
    yea there no way unless the committee values the sec more than most. more like a 5 or 6 imo...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

West would be stacked...and South is Kentucky's for the taking

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    West would be stacked...and South is Kentucky's for the taking
    that bracket would suck, the top 5 not exactly teams im looking to fade in 1st but i like all those 10-14 (even tho dont think either of those teams play the gm to be the 12)..

xdodger19

Yeah the west would be too strong, just swap Wichita St.and Kansas

xdodger19

Looks like in reality it will be Gonzaga 2 vs UC Irvine 15 must see television
    Would like to see Duke or Gonzaga Vs UC Irvine

spread will be Like Gonzaga -20

North Florida plays a style that could work against Virginia

Wisconsin vs Manhattan would be interesting.
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-15-15 at 11:05 AM.

2daBank

Looks like in reality it will be Gonzaga 2 vs UC Irvine 15 must see television
    spread will be Like Gonzaga -20
    id like to see uc irvine/puke to see what okafor would do against that mutant in the middle. that some serious length dude has, almost looks like his fts are aiming down when he shoots them, lol. williams from ucsb had a good gm and did some work but the giant clearly effected his shot on several occasions and he pretty much discouraged any guards from taking it to the rack it seemed..

xdodger19

would u rather See duke or Gonzaga at 2 in the West?

2daBank

would u rather See duke or Gonzaga at 2 in the West?
    i think zags are the rightful 2 in the west even tho they pissed me off letting byu beat them which prob got mormons in the tourney.. so i dunno the answer, if uci is the 15 seed in west i just think that a 15/2 gm between them and puke would be more interesting than most 15/2s. not that i think it even close just would like to see okafor vs the giants down low.. not sure where the 1st gms in the west bracket played but doesnt seem like it be fair for puke to drop from a 1 and get shipped out of region over losing in the acc tourney..

xdodger19

I have studied the various cults, I like the way BYU plays basketball though, would like to see BYU vs Wisconsin, would be a great matchup at the 3,
    the committee focuses too much on having teams in their regions the east needs to travel west more, its possible BYU gets an 8 or 9 in the midwest

2daBank

I have studied the various cults, I like the way BYU plays basketball though, would like to see BYU vs Wisconsin, would be a great matchup at the 3,
    the committee focuses too much on having teams in their regions the east needs to travel west more, its possible BYU gets an 8 or 9 in the midwest
    im not opposed to making teams travel, i rather make them travel than say put the best 2 seed in the best overall seeds bracket or doing shockers like they did last year putting every stud ass team from 8 down in their region(uk was the 8 seed for christ sakes! and if i recall the best 2-5s where arguably in same region,). what i do think unfair is keeping lower seeds more regional then shipping a better team into their bracket. obviously there no perfect formula but putting duke in a soco gm against a soco team would be harsh to say the least..

im not saying byu isnt one of the best 34 or whatever teams that get a at large, i just feel like they did themselves a disservice with that soft scheduling and not beating anyone of note or on road until that last gm.. wiscy would carve them up, mormons play next to no defense.. i say if you want to let them in make them play in, which hasnt exactly been a disadvantage anyways..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 03-15-15 at 11:53 AM.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

The fact that the committee makes geography such a major factor in seeding is a joke. These teams aren't traveling via horse and buggy

bobzubam
    bobzubam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I don't get the fascination with the SEC, Kentucky is absolutely the #1 team and seed, Arkansas should be around a 5 seed, but I do not think Miss LSU or Georgia have done enough to deserve a spot.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bobzubam View Post
    I don't get the fascination with the SEC, Kentucky is absolutely the #1 team and seed, Arkansas should be around a 5 seed, but I do not think Miss LSU or Georgia have done enough to deserve a spot.
    lsu frustrates me more than any team maybe ever and yea they inconsistent as hell and have some ugly ugly losses. at the same time they have a bunch of solid wins on the road that any other teams you would try and eliminate the tigers for simply dont have. then of coarse you have the all important eye test and you would be hard pressed to have seen good lsu and think any bubble team should be in ahead of them..

far as ol piss i could easily do w/o them but they only have maybe 1 bad loss and ppl gonna remember that they took uk to ot @ Rupp, beat cincy on a neutral, and went to oregon and got a W. fair or not i think they get in and that the 4 out of the sec. i think that the right number looking at the other options, i also think while outside of uk their isnt anyone great the sec is pretty evenly balanced with solid and improving teams, i think you stick any of the other bubble teams in this conf they struggle as much or more than these teams did..

xdodger19

kentucky -19.5 second half

2daBank

more to the point of what i was saying above is look at what scary did in the non-conf this season. beat everyone's fav isu team on a neutral court, whipped a okie st team everyone wants to let in for some reason, beat a tourney bound n.fla team, gave baylor everything they wanted. remember for most the conf season till late in the year i considered scary doormats for the upper tear teams in conf..

Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

kentucky -19.5 second half
    Huh?

bobzubam
    bobzubam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I guess I have to wait to see who gets left out to complain, but I think Ole miss has some bad losses like Charleston Southern and Western Kentucky. Also losing 4 of their last 5 ( 1 being at home to Vandy) should push them out of the tournament IMO.

2daBank

I guess I have to wait to see who gets left out to complain, but I think Ole miss has some bad losses like Charleston Southern and Western Kentucky. Also losing 4 of their last 5 ( 1 being at home to Vandy) should push them out of the tournament IMO.
    like i said, wouldnt hurt my feelings at all. they certainly wouldnt have anyone to blame but themselves when they couldnt get a W in either of the last 2 gms @ home against a soft vandy team or against scary on neutral. i overlooked the 1st gm of the season where they lost at home to charlestown so they have couple bad losses at home and played like shit down the stretch.