Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Ole Miss...Im speechless and beside myself

Just horrible that happened and to be perfectly honest with you, I knew that last 3 seconds was going to happen.

After a one week stretch not one person on here could believe or fathom, I had Ole Miss ML in game as my last play on a 8 team open parlay. If Ole Miss wins, I make back everything I lost in last 7 days. Now Im down about 4k and just beside myself

Dont know if Ill ever recover from this one guys.

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

I didn't see it; what happened??? I thought I was golden with Miss on the ML with 3 seconds and a 1 pt lead... I know I have never won in that situation... pathetic.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Those who know me, know Ive experienced some of the worst beats imagineable. I dont remember ever feeling this sick to my stomach. If ole miss doesnt hit that 4 point play, I probably shake it off and move on with my life. How do you recover here gentlemen?

Regul8er
    Wordd

You wouldnt believe it. SC guys runs down the court out of control and was about to throw the ball 5 feet high, and dumb a$$ Ole Miss player fouls him. Absolutely no reason for it. i hope they miss the tournament, and kick the player out of the program and strip his scholorship

Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

Oklahoma giving up a 31-4 run 2 weeks ago against Iowa State was the worst I have ever seen. Also had Miss here and have been buried this week.

I know every year not to piss with these conference games but I do it anyway wtf

Regul8er
    Wordd

Ive gotten just raped and abused. The bigger the bet, the worse the loss.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I had my biggest bet of the year on San Diego at Zaga a few weeks back and Zags hit a meaningless 3 at the end for no reason, only time they were covering, I'll be happy when this season ends myself.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

I'm sorry it was hard to swallow... unfortunately won't be the last...

Regul8er
    Wordd

Your right once a gambler, always a gambler. There are days were I wish I were addicted to a drugs or alcohol.

It all started with Winthrop -1.5 last Friday

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

listen to bill walton call this stanford game that will depress you even more
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: UKuk#2015

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Was only looking at scoreboard had Miss in a parlay too was happy but score changed lol was like how did all that happen so quickly.

lah4288
    lah4288's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

sick beat

Truly sickening beat, had the game middled Ole miss $ and cocks with points. My advice shake it off and don't let it bother you. I you bet bb , sports, or gamble period, sick beats are a part of it.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I bet some stupid Ass Asian league late lAte last night on a serious tilt. My team was claimed winner by 1 point....so I put my phone down and got a few hours sleep. When I woke up money was not in my account. I proceeded to check score and it got changed My team lost by 1. No play by play for me to see what happened

drbellhead
    drbellhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3274

Walton is an idiot, I never heard anyone more full of themselves than he is............I have to watch the rest on mute.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Another sick one that was my fault. I had a few hundred on Wyoming -1. I thought I bet game, but I bet 1st half accidently. Wyoming tied first half and then won the game...LOL. My head is spinning

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Take a week off.... relax. realize its just money.

Fire away.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I feel terribly pressured, and this was not my intension whatsoever this time around.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That was one of the sickest beats ever.....Ole Miss down 3, hits a crazy 4 point play to take the lead with 3 seconds left.......SC chucks up a desperation shot and they call Ole Miss for a questionable foul at the buzzer

SC sinks the free throws and win

Regul8er.....You shouldn't be betting this much to where you feel this way. Re-evaluate everything and make the correct changes....Betting should be fun
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: incognitoh

Regul8er
    Wordd

I know this man...i do. But now Im buried. I need to get it back. My credit is f'd. I cant just sit around and stare at it constantly. I dont know what else to do at this point

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I know this man...i do. But now Im buried. I need to get it back. My credit is f'd. I cant just sit around and stare at it constantly. I dont know what else to do at this point
    Reg... Didn't you quit this time last year with your ************ maxed out and afraid to tell your wife about it? In all sincerity, get some help and quit gambling...

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by incognitoh View Post
    Reg... Didn't you quit this time last year with your ************ maxed out and afraid to tell your wife about it? In all sincerity, get some help and quit gambling...
    yeah i was gonna say this. i remember this happening last year too. i think though, not to take the devil's side, if regul8er would take his games individually, or isolate plays better, he'd be fine. then your wife never has to know.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Your right once a gambler, always a gambler. There are days were I wish I were addicted to a drugs or alcohol.
    No you don't. Gambling has some really shitty moments no doubt, but personally it doesn't get worse then having to shoot up every morning to get out of bad and passing out everynight hoping you wont have to wake up the next day. Hang in there and take a breather it'll get better.
    Last edited by TheHumanTripod; 03-13-15 at 12:49 AM.

Regul8er
    Wordd

YUP.....same thing happened this time last year boys... I pretty much took the entire year off with a few plays and there, but nothing serious.

I was capping tremendously the start of the NCAA Tournament season last week, with games playing out as planned. Then one bad break, a buzzer beater loss, missed FT's down the stretch, stupid late turnovers.....all kinds of garbage and then I lost my confidence, and couldn't pick a winner. And the last few days, before clicking submit, I knew I was going to lose the games......and more often then not I knew I was going to lose a heartbreaker. And the worst part, I didn't call it quits....I just kept pushing.

So dumb. I had UTSA who lost on a half court buzzer beater the other day. I had Hofstra who lost on a W&M buzzer beater 3. I had a huge play on RObert/Morris St. Francis NY over 2nd half.......and needed player to hit 3 FT's with 2 seconds left to send to OT.....he missed all 3. THen that garbage Ole Miss foul last night.....slept about 90 minutes last night.....I can't get that imagine out of my head. If that doesn't happen, I was going to withdraw $3k this morning........put it back on my card, and play out the remaining balance.

Regul8er
    Wordd

When Summers for Ole Miss hit that corner 3 with the foul, to put Ole Miss up by 1.......I could not believe that I could ever get that lucky on an all-play.........I was losing my mind......I was completely out of my body for about 2 minutes. It was one of the best feelings I've ever had gambling.

And it changed so fast.........one of the highest highs to one of the lowest lows in just a couple minutes. I actually had the volume low, and didn't hear the yesterday.....jumped out of my seat and turned around when the shot was blocked. I turned around about 5 seconds later to see Ole Miss players with the hands on their heads in shock. Believe me, I felt worst then any player on that team at that moment.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

you obviously were betting more than you were comfortable to lose. not smart.

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface63 View Post
    Oklahoma giving up a 31-4 run 2 weeks ago against Iowa State was the worst I have ever seen. Also had Miss here and have been buried this week.

I know every year not to piss with these conference games but I do it anyway wtf

Yep had Oklahoma in that game lol

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    you obviously were betting more than you were comfortable to lose. not smart.
    Being slightly dramatic. I can afford to lose it......but regardless I'm sickened that I did.

If the game is within a couple points of the ML or the Spread in the last 60 seconds, I'm doomed about 80% of the time.
    If I win, I win blowouts.....

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Being slightly dramatic. I can afford to lose it......but regardless I'm sickened that I did.

If the game is within a couple points of the ML or the Spread in the last 60 seconds, I'm doomed about 80% of the time.
    If I win, I win blowouts.....
    Id say if this is the 2nd year in a row.... then you have a problem. not bad luck.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Not debating the fact I have a problem.........I most definately do.

Not one person on this site should be denying they have a problem, because every one of us does.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Believe me, I felt worst then any player on that team at that moment.
    Given the amount of time and effort they put into the sport, that should tell you something.

If that's not a warning sign, I don't know what is.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Id say if this is the 2nd year in a row.... then you have a problem. not bad luck.
    It's not just the second year in a row. This is Regul8er hitting bottom, Part 12.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Funny for you to chime in NC, lol.

Ive seen numerous blowup threads from yourself.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Funny for you to chime in NC, lol.

Ive seen numerous blowup threads from yourself.
    I am a total and unabashed degenerate. I've suffered publicly through numerous bad beats.

With that being said, I'm not even in this same stratosphere. Even I know you need to quit immediately.

These stories are just plain old now.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Not debating the fact I have a problem.........I most definately do.

Not one person on this site should be denying they have a problem, because every one of us does.
    I dont have a problem.
    i do this as a hobby and if i happen to make a little money doing so, then great.

I ran a $300 deposit up to $2700 bucks over the course of 3 months in NCAAB. But lost it all in february.

was on a slight tilt but it was money i didnt care about losing.
    YouRe gambling on credit. Youre losing.
    pay off the credit and find a new hobby.

Regul8er
    Wordd

THam.........losing $2,700 in 1 month is a problem. And don't say it was house money or anything like that. We all have problems.....yourself and myself included.

12 Last