UNMLOBOFAN51
    UNMLOBOFAN51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Conference Tourny and March Madness Baby Lets do this

Here is all of our favorite times of the year. Their is sure to be some great lines that come out with these conference tourney's so check in tomorrow for some plays. I know that everyone on this site has great outlooks and their is tons of money to be made. I will post my plays that I like starting tomorrow. Feel free to write me about anything I can give you my outlook on whatever you are looking at.

Record to this point is 5-5-1

UNMLOBOFAN51

Today is a crappy card but I love this one game. Here is my picks for today.

Picks:

1. BC 1H -1 (1.1U)
    This team shouldnt have trouble with this team. BC just has to make sure to play physical in the first half and not get down so GT can bleed the clock. GT can not shoot and often times waste the shot clock down and throws up a prayer. I like BC to be aggressive and press the action. They should be able to hope on this team and at least go into half with a 4-5 point lead.

2. BC -2 (2.2U)
    I think that BC is the better team here. They need to make sure they dont find a big deficit in this game or GT will bleed the clock. I dont see BC getting down big because GT has a hard time making shots and is not an offensive power house. I think that BC gets on these guys and pushes the action to take home a 5-7 point victory in the end.

Record 5-5-1

UNMLOBOFAN51

Gonna add a pick for the game tonight.

Pick:

BYU +7.5 (1.1u)
    I think that this team is gonna come out a play a good game, they are looking to make the tourny and this is their last chance to make an impression. Alot of the shooters on BYU have been on and they have been scoring like crazy. Gonzaga better come out this time.

Record 5-6-2