R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Man what a choke job by SC. Think books will be ok though they have bad beats as well lol.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Man what a choke job by SC. Think books will be ok though they have bad beats as well lol.
    Blowing an 8-point lead at the under 4 timeout -- yeah, total implosion.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Wow what a choker job by SC.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Ridiculous amount of huge public bets cashing last week or so, but the handle is so small right now compared to the tournament.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I had the Clippers last night and they were up 10 with 2:50 left in the game.

Missed 4 free throws down the stretch and gave up two uncontested threes including one that tied he game with 20 seconds left after they gambled to get a steal and left Batum wide the f*cl open. Hell, if they get two you're up 1 shooting free throws. Don't go for a steal and leave a dude wide open.

Some times this shit is brutal.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I had the Clippers last night and they were up 10 with 2:50 left in the game.

Missed 4 free throws down the stretch and gave up two uncontested threes including one that tied he game with 20 seconds left after they gambled to get a steal and left Batum wide the f*cl open. Hell, if they get two you're up 1 shooting free throws. Don't go for a steal and leave a dude wide open.

Some times this shit is brutal.
    To be honest, the Clippers looked like they were throwing that game. I was watching it and couldn't believe my eyes.

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

That's what I've been saying in your threads past few wks. Public taking better record teams and winning while I'm getting closing value and getting smashed in college. NBA completely different. I get closing line value and the bet wins more than it loses. But I can't adjust my contrarian style in college. So I may just play NBA.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    To be honest, the Clippers looked like they were throwing that game. I was watching it and couldn't believe my eyes.
    Even up 8 with like two minutes I got that feeling.

Aldridge and Lilliard played horrible. Everything go wrong for Portland....and it was if LA quit trying to score to let them catch up.

Dribble around for 20 seconds with no ball movement. Throw up a bad shot and then let Portland get a layup or wide open three.

Hell, you watched it so you know what I'm talking about.

I went 4 units on that. That always seems to happen to me when I up my bet in prime time games. Amazing happens.

It was like Portland was going to cover regardless of how bad they played.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Even up 8 with like two minutes I got that feeling.

Aldridge and Lilliard played horrible. Everything go wrong for Portland....and it was if LA quit trying to score to let them catch up.

Dribble around for 20 seconds with no ball movement. Throw up a bad shot and then let Portland get a layup or wide open three.

Hell, you watched it so you know what I'm talking about.

I went 4 units on that. That always seems to happen to me when I up my bet in prime time games. Amazing happens.

It was like Portland was going to cover regardless of how bad they played.
    Redick should've been wearing a Portland uniform down the stretch and in OT. He was absolutely brutal.

First 12