UNMLOBOFAN51
    UNMLOBOFAN51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Conference Tourny's and Late season picks

Looking at the season as it rolls down into its last week before big conference tournaments and smaller conference tournaments starting here is where I usually like to make my money after having the whole season and conference games to watch how these teams played when they went head to head against each other I will start placing my picks now. If you ever have any questions about angles on these picks let me know. Bets for tonight are below:

1 unit= 100 dollars

***these are actual bets being placed by myself as well.

Picks:

Arkansas -2 (2.​2U)
    Arkansas has alot to play for here, seeding in the tournament and are coming off a embarrassing loss to Kentucky see a comeback win here, this game maybe close but I am seeing a free throw game at the end and I can see Arkansas pulling this one off late by around 6-7.

Missouri State +2 (1.1U)
    This team is nothing to get out of your seat for, but in the season they did a great job against S.Ill in the season beating them both at home and on the road. Not much of a home court advantage here tonight but they will be in Missouri and I like Missouri State to take this game straight up again but I will take the 2 points in a close game.

Arizona State -1 (1.1U)
    I have given up on Stanford this season, every time that I put a little trust in these guys and I think they are going to go on a run they lose and put themselves back in a hole. They need this game bad tonight but Arizona State plays very well at home and they have the size to stick with Stanford. If they can defend the 3 point line tonight I see Arizona grinding one out here and leaving with a close victory.

Florida Gulf Coast -4 (1.1IU)
    Another game where I just see a better team then USC Upstate here. Another huge advantage in this conference tournament is the home court. FGC plays very well at home and I think that they are coming into this game obviously knowing that their season is on the line with this being an only one bid conference. FGC didnt finish the season to strong but looked back up to speed against a weak Jacksonville team. I think that they can cover 4 here at home I do not think it is going to be easy but I see them getting away in the second half and moving on in the conference tourny.

Pick record: 0-0

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Good Luck sir, enjoyed the read...

Against you on FGC however.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Thanks for the thoughts. I'm looking at ASU as well. I tend to agree. Small line at home, probably because they got their lunch at Stanford on January 25. I think ASU might win out at home versus Stan and Cal to improve their lot in the conf tourney. Line movement from 0 to -1.5 or so. Good luck to you.

UNMLOBOFAN51

Louisville glad to see you back man I am back to have been busy basically had to take the year off from betting with family stuff having a baby buying a house but have some cash again and looking to try and capitalize late in the year from watching all year.

I think that USC Upstate has a shot tonight no doubt about it had a tough out of conference schedule as well. I just see FGC coming through tonight, but looking at ASU game, I mean in no means do I think that ASU is a good team, but at home against a Stanford team that has no identity this year I will take the home team and lay point. If SC doesnt shoot around 50% tonight against Arkansas tonight it may be over quick Arkansas can flat out score and if their defense isnt on point then they will get ran down early in my opinion to, think their should be a play on the first half as well -1

UNMLOBOFAN51

1-2 ouch Missouri State played so bad if they would have just played decent they would have won that game my god watching that game hurt my eyes

UNMLOBOFAN51

Going to go ahead and post my one early play for tomorrow because I like this game a ton.

Pick:
    Radford - 1
    The line went the right way on this one in my opinion. This team handled Winthrop twice in the season and actually are pretty efficient in their offensive approach and their defensive approach. They are going to need Davonte Green and RJ Price to have good games but I like this team alot they have Davonte Green who patrols the mid range and inside game and RJ Price that can fire from outside. I like this team as a decent odds team to actually win the Big South if they can get hot like they did early in conference play. Anyhow this is my early pick of the day and I really think that they could win by 6-8 here at the end with the free throw battle.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Got nothing better to do tomorrow at 1, I'll tail radford for a little

UNMLOBOFAN51

Really like it alot, Radford pretty efficient offensively I don't expect them to get down, but if they do they have a chance of coming back they can work inside and out and have beat Winthrop twice already this year. I think that if they advance tomorrow they havae a chance at Charleston Southern as well.

UNMLOBOFAN51

ASU is going to make me sweat for 2-2 tonight even though I can not believe UFGC could not pull away in that game the two to three times they had a chance to.

UNMLOBOFAN51

Lots of 1H and 2H over/under plays that I did not post tonight cause I was not home to place them. I will try to get on here and post everything all at once but Bovada sucks at putting games out to place bets on and they dont even let you bet on all games.

UNMLOBOFAN51

Here are my Picks for Friday March 6th. Today looks like a day with lots of value after looking at the lines that have been placed on some of these small conferences I feel like they are missing a couple of these line spread by a decent amount. Here are my picks with some write ups.

Picks:

1. Radford -1 (2.2U)

I hoped on this way to early last night but here was my write up ans I still love this game at -1 and now you are currently getting two points. The line went the right way on this one in my opinion. This team handled Winthrop twice in the season and actually are pretty efficient in their offensive approach and their defensive approach. They are going to need Davonte Green and RJ Price to have good games but I like this team alot they have Davonte Green who patrols the mid range and inside game and RJ Price that can fire from outside. I like this team as a decent odds team to actually win the Big South if they can get hot like they did early in conference play. Anyhow this is my early pick of the day and I really think that they could win by 6-8 here at the end with the free throw battle.

2. High Point -3.5 (1.1U)
    John Brown is the key here, if this guys has a good game I think that High point can control this game pretty easy. I like that this team doesn't rely on the outside shot. I really think that this offense is very effective in their approach and could easy pick apart Gardner Webb. Also High point handled Webb pretty easily in the season on the road and at home. I know this is on a neutral site but with these smaller schools the home court is not to big of a deal I just go off pure talent and if we are looking at the more talented teams then I would say High Point to win by around 5-6 should be close to the spread but I think they cover.

3. Northern Illinois -1 (2.2U)
    This game makes zero sense as far as the line and I am sure that Vegas knows something that we dont but N.Ill should be a heavier favorite then they are tonight at this point. N.ILL beat them in the regular season and only had one match up against them. I am in no way saying that this game is gonna be fun to watch actually dont watch it at all because these teams will make your eyes hurt, but N.ILL should be able to pull this off by more then a point, Ball State is a mess.

4. Cleveland State vs Detroit Under 132.5(1.1U)
    Looking at these teams I see this game staying under 132.5 these teams can lose their identity frequently throughout the game. I think that Cleveland State will win the game but I think that this stays close which doesnt have the free throws effect the score to much and I see a game of 65-61 or so very possible.

UNMLOBOFAN51

Record: 2-2

UNMLOBOFAN51

Radford played a decent game against them Free throws and turnovers kill them and they lose it in the end.

UNMLOBOFAN51

Posted the Radford play the wrong way was gonna post it with +2 since I had already played -1 too dammit

UNMLOBOFAN51

Don't have time for much of a write up and have a massage in 15 minutes but here are my picks today

Picks:

Wisconsin -3 (3.3u)
    IPFW -3 (2.2u)
    Nebraska +3 (1.1u)

Record: 4-4