DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

THON MAKER - You will want to know his name

This kid will most likely go to college in fall of 2015. Whichever schools gets him will instantly go to the top of my list of NCAA Championship favorites. I'm more hyped up about this kid than I was for KU's Joel Embiid couple years ago or Blackmon, Oubre, and Stanley Johnson this year. I hope he goes the NCAA route and not international.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ma...of-thon-maker/

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

The kneeeeees

davidg123
    davidg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I watched Thon play live, and quite honestly, I think he is quite overrated. Was not totally impressed and I'm not even joking. Tough, big centers will eat him alive...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Prob going to Kentucky, Rohrssen (UK assistant) is actually @ orangeville prep today to see him

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

Looks like Manut Bol with a tinge of athleticism

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Marcus lovett...

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

Quote Originally Posted by davidg123 View Post
    I watched Thon play live, and quite honestly, I think he is quite overrated. Was not totally impressed and I'm not even joking. Tough, big centers will eat him alive...
    They will bulk him up not unlikely to put on 20+ lbs of muscle before the start of college ball

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Sources say Thon has ruled out going pro overseas, and that college will be his landing spot.

Rivals has him as the #1 player in the 2015 freshman class. ESPN still has him unranked.

Sources say Thon's guardian claims coaches from three schools have done the best job recruiting him: Indiana, Kentucky and Kansas.

UK & KU already stand to have the two best incoming freshmen classes in '15-16 season, both with potentially 2 to 5 McD All Americans.

IU already signed All American 6'10" big man, just what they needed to compliment a dynamic backcourt duo of Blackmon and Ferrell (assuming neither goes to NBA draft).

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Looks like Thon Maker won't make his collegiate appearance until the 2016-17 season. He wants to return for another year to play with his brother, Matur, and not rush to graduate on time for this season.

Indiana, Arizona State, and Kansas are still the leading candidates. His brother Matur Maker could become a package deal.

Thon was 7'1" 190lbs when I started following this guy a year ago. He's now 218 pounds and filling out his body. He will have another year playing against Canada's best high school age players.

He has PG skills and C skills. If he goes to IU or KU in 2016 they will automatically become the favorites.