blackgambino
    blackgambino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Live Betting Kentucky Vs. GA

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to SBR. Although I would google games, and often come across SBR opions on College & Pro Basketball for information. The information is fairly good hear. As a sports bettor my first choice is football primarily using teasers to win bets and a Fan duel addict. I haven't had the greatest success w/ basketball using teasers. But last night I saw Kentucky -600 ML, Villanova -600 ML, and if my memory served me correctly Kansas -500 ML on Bovada. Its amazing how injuries, fouls and everything plays out. So I elected to wait til the favorites are down then bet the money line on Live Betting. I grabbed Kentucky +120 and didn't hesitate on Live Betting when they were down 6. Then saw Kansas at +200 on the Money Line on Bovada, my first thoughts are you serious? Give me that and then some. Villanova Live betting wasn't over. But now this has me thinking bout the Cav's/Hawks/GS/Houston/Duke/Kentucky games in which the favorite teams go down by 5-12 points, and where the original money lines are -200 to - 600, and buy the Live Money Lines at +100 to +200. Check out the attachment for yourself to show i'm not lying.

I risked $20 on Kentucky at +120, and won $24, getting back $44 in total

Date Placed Description Placed By Risk To Win
    Mar 03, 2015 10:47:24 PM Live Betting #399638092
    Live Moneyline
    Kentucky Wildcats at Georgia Bulldogs
    "Kentucky" +120 Mar 03/15@09:00p
    Outcome: Win
    Date settled: Mar 03, 2015 11:33:35 PM
    Web US$ 5.00 US$ 6.00
    Mar 03, 2015 10:47:09 PM Live Betting #399638029
    Live Moneyline
    Date settled: Mar 03, 2015 11:33:35 PM
    Web US$ 10.00 US$ 12.00
    Mar 03, 2015 10:44:09 PM Live Betting #399637694
    Live Moneyline
    Date settled: Mar 03, 2015 11:33:23 PM
    Web US$ 5.00
    Attached Images

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Yeah I jumped on UK -1.5 -120 live bet last night too when they were down a couple. I waited all game to jump on a live bet for Georgia actually, but the game was actually close and spread only shrunk, never grew.

Problem with your strategy is usually kentucky is never down or even very close, so these opportunities are few and far between. But teams like UK, KU, and some others provide great spot bets on occasion when they are actually trailing, because you know they have the fire power to get back in it.

blackgambino
    blackgambino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Yeah I jumped on UK -1.5 -120 live bet last night too when they were down a couple. I waited all game to jump on a live bet for Georgia actually, but the game was actually close and spread only shrunk, never grew.

Problem with your strategy is usually kentucky is never down or even very close, so these opportunities are few and far between. But teams like UK, KU, and some others provide great spot bets on occasion when they are actually trailing, because you know they have the fire power to get back in it.
    Great advice, i'm always looking for an edge. What prompted my thinking was SBR article on home teams that are undefeated at home. Heard announcers say KU never lost in 32years on senior night. At any rate I don't mind letting the game/bet come to me. Duke vs. UNC Saturday, ohio state vs. penn state today, wake forest vs. duke, ND VS. Louisville just a couple a games i'm keeping a close eye on. Again thanks for the feedback, and congrats on the KY bet last night

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

big 12 been great for it all yr. wait till 1 team down a bunch (preferably home team) and live bet the other side at every out you have..