PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Ohio State CANT lose today

Playing for double bye in B10 tourney. Yes, Penn State playing better. Ohio State rolled them earlier, happens again today.

Not a game Ohio State can drop. 8th seeding would be disaster.

pacman63
    pacman63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1991

Sounds logical to me. I'm in

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Buckeyes weak on the road. Penn state has been playing strong.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Penn state will have no home court advantage, Crowd wont be any factor. Will be crickets in that arena. I do not see OSU losing this one

Even though OSU is more athletic, here are the past stats

The Buckeyes are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS loss and 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games. The Nittany Lions are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Wednesday games and 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall. The Buckeyes are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Penn State and 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings overall..

Toss up imo. But I think OSU wants this much more.
    Last edited by DavieVegas; 03-04-15 at 02:42 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Crickets? Place is going to be full with all students getting free tickets and senior night......Getting Williams and McDonDals to play harder is not going to happen lol... .
    Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Penn state will have no home court advantage, Crowd wont be any factor. Will be crickets in that arena. I do not see OSU losing this one

Even though OSU is more athletic, here are the past stats

The Buckeyes are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS loss and 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games. The Nittany Lions are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Wednesday games and 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall. The Buckeyes are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Penn State and 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings overall..

Toss up imo. But I think OSU wants this much more.

pbr713
    pbr713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Ohio St by double digits!

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Crickets? Place is going to be full with all students getting free tickets and senior night......Getting Williams and McDonDals to play harder is not going to happen lol... .
    Place is going to be packed at 6pm EST? Highly doubtful. If this was a night game then yes. No one is pre game drinking this early.